Alternative : 

Osananajimi no kanojo ga shujinkō ni netora reta. Mā, zuttomaekara shitteta ndakedo ne.


Type : 

Web Novel (JP)


Genre : 

Drama, Romance, School Life


Author : 

Nekomaru


Artist : 

-


Year : 

2023


Raw :

Kakuyomu


***


This world was a sh*tty place. And I was a minor character who got his girlfriend cuckolded by the main character.


So, I didn't go against the game, but moved as the game was set up, and finally the main character stealed my childhood friend's girlfriend.


Now I can freely fall in love.


That's what I thought.


But it seems that I have a problem with my ex-girlfriend .......


This is a story where I, a supporting character, surpassed the main character.


***


Chapter

Prologue

Ch 01 | Ch 02 | Ch 03 | Ch 04 | Ch 05

Ch 06 | Ch 07 | Ch 08 | Ch 09 | Ch 10

Ch 11 | Ch 12 | Ch 13 | Ch 14

Epilogue