Prologue

The sound of students leaving can be heard from below.

The shouts of the athletic teams also echo through the air, emphasizing the quietness here.

A girl with long black hair faces me with the sun about to set in the background.

"What's the story, Mia?"

She is my childhood friend and my girlfriend, Saeki Mia.

Long, shoulder-length black hair. Clear black eyes. Snow-white skin. A childish face that retains an innocent innocence. A body with assertiveness.

No matter who you ask, they will probably say she is a beautiful girl.

In fact, she is said to be the most beautiful girl in her class.

She was looking at me with a serious expression on her face.

"...Don't you understand?"

A beautiful soprano voice, familiar to me, caressed my ears.

"I don't understand."

I blurt out.

"Yeah. Then I'll tell you. Akito, let's break up now, okay?"

Mia tells me once and for all.

"Eh? W-Why?"

I pretend to panic at the unexpected words.

"We don't fit. We've never held hands since we started dating. We've been dating for three years, you know."

"Well, that's..."

She looks upset.

"You didn't like me anyway, don't you? That's enough. I'm sorry I've kept you with me until now."

"Oh, no, that's...."

"Besides, I already have a boyfriend. He holds my hand and we've already hugged."

"......Yeah?"

A pathetic voice escapes my throat.

"Thank you for everything. Goodbye, Akito."

Mia walked past me and left the rooftop.

Lively voices could be heard from below, accentuating the quietness here.

I was left alone......





"Yeaaaaaahaaaaa!!!!"





Left alone, I lay there and screamed with joy.

"I'm finally free of this f*cking game!!!!"

It was a long time.

I realized the truth of this world in the summer of my junior year, went out with Mia, and only now, in April of my senior year, I was finally able to break it off.

"Now I can freely fall in love."

My heart was filled with a sense of accomplishment.

***

This world is a game called [Forbidden love].

Kinkoi for short.
[TL/N: 禁断の恋しちゃ/Kindan no koishicha/Forbidden Love.]

It's such a joke of a title, but the content was also shit.

The main character, Mochizuki Kaito, sleeps with three heroines.

That's the best part of the game.

I'm Kobayashi Akito. I'm the supporting character who gets cuckolded by the hero.

The reason why he cuckolded is because he wasn't nice to her.

It was because Akito was shy, but he never disliked Mia.

However, Mia misunderstood this and chose the main character.

Knowing that sequence of events, I acted according to the plot.

And today, I was safely rejected.

Here's what happened.

My side move is over.

I'm free to fall in love.


PREV | NEXT