Chapter 13: First Kiss


TL: Akabane


**"


[Akari's POV]


Today, I had a date with Sakata.


I watched a movie with him, had dinner at a cafe, and took purikura pictures at a game center.


Ehehe, that was fun!


When I looked at the screen of my phone, I saw a two-shot of me and Sakata on the wallpaper screen.


My face heated up when I looked at the screen.


Haha ...... I'm so embarrassed.


When I am with Sakata, my heart flutters.


When I see his face, my heart starts to throb.


After all, I love Sakata.


I want to be loved by him.


I want to have him all to myself.


I want to fill his head with me.


But how can I go out with him?


I don't know, I have zero experience in love.


I suddenly remember Sakata's words.


--- "I have someone I'm interested in--"


I wonder who Sakata is interested in?


Is it me or ......?


No, I don't think that's a quirk.


"Hmm?"


Suddenly, someone called.


Is it Sakata ......?


Curious, I picked up the phone and heard...


||  "Yo, Akari."


I heard Masato's voice coming from the speaker of my phone.


What, it's Masato .......


||  "You went on a date with Yuji today, right?"


"Huh? Oh, yeah, I did ......."


||  "Did you have fun?"


"Yeah, it was a lot of fun."


||  "Oh, I see."


I can't stop grinning, remembering today's date.


Ehehe.....


I want to go on another date with Sakata~


||  "So, did you confess to him?"


"C-Confess! I didn't do that!"


||  "Heh? You haven't confessed yet.....?"


"Uh, yeah. ......"


||  "You better hurry up, okay?"


"Eh? Why?


||  "Yuji, he's pretty popular."


Sakata is popular, huh?


Well, that's true.


Sakata is so cool after all. ......


I felt a sense of crisis at having so many rivals.


||  "There are more girl who like Yuji than you think. If you don't do anything, other girls will take him, okay?"


"......Nn....."


Other girls will take Sakata....


As soon as I thought that, I felt a prickling pain in my chest.


||  "Are you sure you want another girl to take Yuji?"


"I don't want that. ......"


||  "Then, confess it quickly."


"......"


||  "Do you understand?"


"Umm, yes. ......"


Confession .......


 


 











I felt strange these days.


I think about Shinomiya all the time.


I was thinking about Shinomiya all the time during class today.


Could it be that I like Shinomiya....


Haha, no way. ......


"Hey, Yuji-kun."


Suddenly, I heard a female voice from the side.


I turn my head to the side and see Yui's figure in my eyes.


I opened my mouth and replied to Yui's words.


"What is it ......?"


"Would you like to play a match with me?"


"A match ......?"


I tilted my head at Yui's words.


A match, she said......?


With a look, I asked, "What do you mean?" and then Yui replied,


"If you beat me in a match, I'll do whatever you say for once."


"Oh."


"On the other hand, if you lose, you'll have to listen to me just once."


If I win the game, I can give Yui one command.


Conversely, if Yui wins, she can give me one command.


Well, that sounds interesting.


"You don't want to play?"


"No, I'll do it."


"Fufu, okay."


I turned on the TV and the game console, and picked up the special controller.


I choose my favorite character and play against Yui.


Five minutes later, the game is over.


The winner is Yui.


I lost. ......


I was really disappointed.


Seeing me depressed, Yui gives me a mischievous smile.


"Fufu, I win."


"Yes, you did."


Having won the game, Yui can give me one command.


"You'll have to listen to me just once."


"Yeah, okay."


“Then…can you close your eyes?”


"Hmm? Close my eyes?"


"Yes. ......"


Following Yui's order, I slowly close my eyelids.


My vision went completely black.


I can't see anything.


What is that Yui going to do ......?


Suddenly, a soft touch presses against my lips.


It's soft like gelatin. ......


It also tastes sweet and sour like lemon.


What is this feeling? 


I open my eyes, curious.


"Huh?"


Yui was taking my lips.


Hey, hey, what's this .......


I don't understand.


I hurriedly grab Yui's shoulder and let go of her lips.


My eyes meet Yui's.


Her face was bright red.


Even her ears and neck are red.


Probably, my face is also bright red.


"Y-Yui...... what was that?"


"Did you not like it ......?"


"I don't hate it, but ......"


To be honest, I'm insanely happy.


But why did Yui kiss me?


Could it be that Yui likes me?


Did she kiss me because she likes me ......?


I was curious, and I voiced my question.


"Why did you kiss me ......?"


"That's ......."


Yui was at a loss for a reply.


I throw the words straight at Yui, who is silent.


"Do you like me, by any chance ......?"


"Eh ......."


Yui's voice was inaudible at my question.


She seemed upset.


No way, is it really me that Yui likes ......?


"--Don't ......"


"Huh......?"


"D-Don't get me wrong, ...... the person I like is not you."

[TL: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ ]


"Then, why did you kiss me?"


"That's ...... a secret."


"......"


It's a mystery.


Why did Yui take my lips?


What is this girl thinking ......?








 




[Yui's POV]


"Do you like me, by any chance ......?"


"Eh....?"


My body trembles at my step-brother's words.


I opened my mouth in a panic.


"Don't get me wrong ...... the person I like is not you."


"Then, why did you kiss me?"


"That's ...... a secret."


"......"


I lied to Yuji.


What am I doing? 


The truth is, I love Yuji.


But I was afraid that the person I love would reject me, so I reflexively lied and said, "Don't get me wrong ...... the person I like is not you."


That sucks.


I don't know why I lied .......


It was a great opportunity.


Oh, stupid me .......



PREV | NEXT