Chapter 12: Date (3)


TL: Akabane


***


We leave the arcade and move to a nearby park.


In the park, I see benches, a slide, and swings.


I enter the park and sit down on a bench.


Shinomiya sat down next to me.


"Hey, do you want to take another picture?"


"What? Again?"


"Yeah, let's take it with your phone this time, okay?"


"......"


Girls love to take pictures. ......


To be honest, I don't like taking pictures, but I guess I don't have a choice. ......


"Okay, okay, let's take it."


"Ehehe, thanks."


Shinomiya pulls her phone out of her pocket and opens the camera app.


"Sakata-kun, come over here more."


"Eh ......? Oh, yes, yes, I got it. ......."


As I close the distance, my body lightly brushes against Shinomiya's.


Every time Shinomiya moves her body a little, her beautiful hair is swept away.


At the same time, the sweet scent of her shampoo wafts through my nostrils.


It's a good scent. ......


"Then, I'll take a picture."


"Oh, oh ......."


"Yes, cheese!"


Shinomiya adjusted the position of her phone and pressed the shoot button.


The shutter clicked.


The shooting was over.


"Look, Sakata-kun!"


Shinomiya says and shows me the screen of her phone.


I look at the phone screen and see the photo I just took as my standby screen.


"Hey, that's ......."


"I made the picture I just took as my wallpaper. Ehehe."


"......"


Did this girl set the photo zhe just took as her wallpaper screen?


I opened my mouth in a panic.


"Change your wallpaper screen right now!"


"Eh......? Why ......?"


"......If you set that as your wallpaper, people will think we're dating, right?"


"I'm fine with that."


I let out a "Ha ......?"


What is this girl talking about ......?


Ignoring my confusion, Shinomiya spins the next words.


"I don't care if I'm ...... misunderstood by everyone."


"......."


"Sakata-kun, do you hate it when ...... people think we're dating?"


"Um, I don't mind, but ......"


"Eh......? Really?"


"Oh, ah......."


Shinomiya's eyes sparkled at my words.


Seeing her reaction, I was convinced.


No doubt, the person Shinomiya likes is me. ......


"Sakata-kun, you should put the picture you just took as your wallpaper too."


"Huh? Me too?"


"Yes! Sakata-kun too!"


"I know ....... I'll do it."


"Thanks."


Shinomiya sent me the picture she had taken earlier.


I save the photo and set it as my phone's wallpaper screen.


I've made a two-shot with Shinomiya as my wallpaper screen. ......


What is this? I'm so embarrassed.


"Did you set the picture you just took as your wallpaper?"


"Yes, I did."


I say and show my phone to Shinomiya.


She looks at my phone and a satisfied smile blossoms on her face.


"You really did it. Thank you."


Shinomiya turns her bright smile on me.


Her smile is so dazzling that I can't look directly at it.


"Hey, can I change my wallpaper later?"


"No! You can't ever change it!"


"Haha ...... I get it. In return, Shinomiya, don't change your wallpaper screen too, okay?"


"Of course!"


Shinomiya smiled happily.


I smiled back at her.


After all, it's fun to play with Shinomiya.




 






-- In the evening...



I look up and see that the sky is tinged with an azure color.


It's already evening.


The wind was colder than in the morning.


We started walking side by side.


"Sakata-kun ......"


"Hmm? What's wrong?"


"Can I hold your ...... hand?"


"Eh ......? Oh, yeah. Sure."


"Ehehe, thank you ......."


Shinomiya says this and holds my hand.


I squeeze her hand back.


At the same time, the soft touch of her hand is transmitted to my brain.


Oh man, I'm so nervous .......


I'm just holding hands with a cute girl, but why am I so nervous?


It's a real mystery.


"Did you have fun on today's date ......?"


"Hmm? Yeah ...... it was fun."


"Fufu, I see. ......"


"How about you?"


"I had fun too."


"Well, we should hang out again sometime."


"Eh ......?"


Shinomiya rolls her eyes.


"Are you sure ......?"


"Yes, of course."


When I said that, Shinomiya smiled happily and said, "Ehehe."



PREV | NEXT