Chapter 11: Date (2)


TL: Akabane


***


-- Two hours later



The movie has finally ended.


The theater, which had been pitch-dark earlier, becomes brighter.


I turn my head to the side and see Shinomiya.


She looked at me and smiled cutely.


I laughed along with her.


"That was fun, wasn't it?"


"Yes, it was."


It was the first time I watched a romantic movie, but it was really interesting.


It was a little awkward, but it was .......


We left the cinema and went to a nearby cafe.


We went inside the café and sat down at the seat indicated by the waitress.


"The pancakes here are really good. Have you ever tried them?"


"No, I've never had them."


"Then, order the pancakes. They are so good."


"Are they that good?"


"Yes, they're. You should try them."


"...... I'll order the pancakes then. What are you going to order, Shinomiya?


"I think I'll have the tiramisu."


"Hm......? I thought we'll order the pancakes."


"I'm in the mood for tiramisu today."


"What's that ......?"


I called the waiter and ordered coffee, tiramisu and pancakes.


A few moments later, the cake and coffee I ordered arrived.


The pancakes I ordered had butter and maple syrup on them.


It looks simple, but it stimulates my hunger.


They look delicious.


I can't wait to eat it.


I used a fork and knife to cut the pancake into bite-sized pieces. 


I took a bite and ate it.


It's so good!


Shinomiya looks at me as I eat the pancake with a crunch and smiles, "Fufu..."


"Isn't it delicious?"


"Yeah, they're great."


"Yes, yes. I love the pancakes here too. Hey, can I have a bite?"


"Eh.....? A bite?


"Yes, I just want a bite."


"Well, I can't help it. Just one bite, okay?"


I said that and held out the plate with the pancake on it to Shinomiya.


"Come on, eat it quickly."


"Mmm ...... ahhhn~"


"......"


Shinomiya's words short-circuit my train of thought.


She says she wants me to ahhn her.......


What is this girl thinking?


Ignoring my confusion, Shinomiya continues talking.


"Hey, hurry up and ahhn me. ......"


"......"


Shinomiya's sweet line silences me.


Shinomiya looks me up and down as I remain silent.


"You don't want to......?"


"Ah, I get it. I just have to ahhn you, right?"


"Yes!"


Shinomiya's eyes lit up at my words.


She looked happy.


I used a fork and knife to cut the pancake into bite-sized pieces.


I then present the pancake to Shinomiya.


"Ah, yes, ahn~......"


"Ah~n."


Shinomiya shyly ate the pancake.


She chews the pancake and smiles contentedly.


Her smile was so cute, I couldn't help but look away.


Damn, she's really cute, this girl .......


As I was eating the pancakes with a crunch, Shinomiya spoke to me.


"Sakata-kun, you don't have anyone you like, right ......?"


"Eh? It's ......? What's with you all of a sudden?"


"Just answer me."


"......I told you last time, I don't like anyone."


"I see. ......"


Shinomiya's expression is complicated by my reply.


"But ......"


"But?"


"There is someone I'm interested in. ......"


"Eh ......? Is there someone you're interested in?"


"Yeah ......."


"Who! Who is that?!"


"That's ...... a secret."


"Oh ......,why don't you just tell me?"


"Absolutely not!"


When I said that, Shinomiya's cheeks puffed up.


"Moo, Sakata-kun's stingy."


"......"


It's you, you know?


I'm interested in you. .......


***


After pancakes.


We walked side by side to the arcade.


As we were walking to the arcade.


Suddenly, Shinomiya crossed her arms.


Her ample breasts were pressed against my arm.


"Oh, hey ...... what are you doing?"


"I wanted to cross my arms with Sakata-kun ....... you don't like it?"


"I don't really dislike it, but ...... Umm, that (boobs) hitting me, right?"


Shinomiya rolls her eyes at my words.


But she immediately smiles like a little devil.


"Heh, I guess so."


"......."


The destructive power of the line dilutes reason.


Shinomiya is too naughty today. ......


Oh no, I'm starting to feel weird. ......


I take a deep breath and shake off the annoyance, "Is that so? Haha......."


"How are my boobs ......? Are they soft?"


"Yeah, they are soft ......."


"Fufu, I see."


"Ah, did you ...... do this to other guys?"


"Ha ...... that can't be true. I only do this to Sakata-kun, okay?"


"Eh......?"


I raise my voice inaudibly at Shinomiya's words.


Shinomiya looks me up and down as my face turns bright red.


"You're happy......?"


"Oh, oh ...... I'm so happy."


"Ehehe, I see. ......"


"......."


We headed to the arcade, arm in arm.


After a while, we arrived at the arcade.


We immediately enter the arcade.


At the same time, the sounds of games being played and the sounds of people talking filled our ears.


As usual, it's a lively place. ......


"Hey, hey, Sakata-kun. Let's take purikura."

[TL: Photo booth.]


"Uh ...... I don't want to. I'm embarrassed."


"It's okay, it's okay ... let's take a picture together!"


"Eh? Oh, hei?"


Shinomiya grabs my hand and starts walking through the arcade.


Does she really want to take purikura with me that badly?


I can't help it.


We enter the purikura machine.


"Sakata-kun, is this your first time taking purikura?"


"Yeah, it's my first time. ...... What about you, Shinomiya?"


"I've taken many Purikura pictures."


While continuing the conversation, I operate the LCD panel.


Suddenly, a voice comes out of the Purikura machine's speaker, "Please strike a pose."


"What should I pose ......?"


"Shinomiya will decide."


"Ufufu, then ......."


Suddenly, Shinomiya hugged me tightly.


A soft marshmallow-like feeling pressed against me.


Shinomiya, your boobs are hitting me, you know ......?


Have you noticed?


What is this girl doing?


"Hey, look, Sakata-kun, give me a hug, too!"


"Eh? Why ......?"


"Just give me a hug!"


"Okay, okay, just a hug, okay?"


"Yes. ......"


I put my hand around Shinomiya's back and hugged her back.


Shinomiya's body was small and very soft.


It was a girl's body.


From the speaker of the purikura machine, I heard a countdown of "3, 2, 1".


Then, the shutter clicked.


The photo shoot was over.


After a while, a picture came out of the Purikura machine.


I picked up the photo.


The picture showed me and Shinomiya holding each other tightly.


Looking at the photo, Shinomiya and I both turned bright red.


"Haha...... that's embarrassing."


"I guess so. ......"


I turn my head to the side and my eyes meet Shinomiya's.


Even now, her face was bright red.


"Shinomiya, your face is bright red."


"Sakata-kun, you're bright red too. Kukuku, you're so cute."


"Ugh, shut up ......."


"Pfft."


Shinomiya laughed happily.


I laughed along with her.


I'm having fun.



PREV | NEXT