Chapter 10: Date (1)


TL: Akabane


***


Today is a date with Akari Shinomiya.


A date with a cute girl .......


As soon as I think that, I get nervous.


I finally arrived at Shinomiya's house.


I press the intercom and wait for Shinomiya.


After a while, the door is opened.


At the same time, Shinomiya appears.


"Oh......."


I raise an inaudible voice when I see Shinomiya in her plain clothes.


The top is a tight-fitting white knit.


It's not a very revealing dress, but it makes her look even sexier than usual.


The bottom is a tight mini-skirt.


The curves of her hips and thighs were emphasized.


Her raw legs stretching out from the tight skirt were as white as snow.


Shinomiya is even more erotic than usual today. ......


To be honest, I can't stop looking at her.


"Good morning, Shinomiya. ......"


"Yeah, good morning, Sakata-kun."


Shinomiya comes over and blossoms a bright smile.


Her smile is so dazzling that I involuntarily look away.


Seeing me like that, Shinomiya tilts her head.


"Why are you looking away ......?"


"It's ......."


Seeing me puzzled, Shinomiya smiles like a little devil.


"Perhaps, you're nervous?"


"Oh, yes, I am ....... I'm nervous because Shinomiya is so cute."


"I see."


Shinomiya's face turns red when she hears my words.


Even her ears are red.


"......"


"......"


Both Shinomiya and I stop talking.


This creates an awkward atmosphere around us.


It's awkward .......


I slowly opened my mouth, unable to bear this awkward atmosphere any longer.


"That outfit ...... looks good on you."


"Eh ......? Really?!"


"Yeah, you look really cute."


"Oh, thank you."


Shinomiya smiles a bashful smile, "ehehe."


Her cheeks were slightly tinted with an akane-red color.


Is she embarrassed?


"Shall we get going?"


"Yeah, I guess so. ......"


We headed for our destination side by side.


Our destination is a movie theater.


A movie.


That sounds like a date.


"Hey......."


"What's up?"


"Can I hold your hand ......?"


"......"


I fall silent at Shinomiya's suggestion.


You want to hold hands with me?


This .......


Maybe the person Shinomiya likes is me.


She probably wants to hold hands with me because she likes me.


But it's a mystery.


We have only known each other for a month.


When did Shinomiya fall in love with me?


I have an idea.


The day before yesterday, Shinomiya was attacked by Tojo.


He touched her buttocks and breasts, and almost kissed her.


But I saved her.


Perhaps Shinomiya fell in love with me because of the suspension bridge effect.


Shinomiya looks at me, who is silent, and her expression becomes anxious.


"You don't like it? Holding hands with me ......?"


"No, I don't mind at all."


"Eh ......?"


Shinomiya rolls her eyes.


"Really?"


"Yes, it's true."


I said and held Shinomiya's hand.


Her hand is small and soft.


They were a girl's hands.


She shook my hand back.


At the same time, my heart started pounding and my chest heaved.


Oh no, I'm getting nervous.


"Haha ...... that's embarrassing."


"Yes......."


Shinomiya's face was bright red.


My face is probably bright red too.


"Sakata-kun's hands are warm. It's like a pocket warmer."


"Shinomiya's hands are cold."


"Haha, I'm ...... cold."


We continued our conversation.


After a while, we arrived at the movie theater.


We enter the theater and move to where there is an automatic ticket vending machine.


It seems that movie tickets are purchased using this automatic ticket vending machine.


"Which one do you want?"


"Ummm ...... let's go with this romance movie."


"A romance movie ......."


"Why? You didn't like it?"


"No, I don't think so. Let's do it."


"Yes."


We operated the ticket machine and bought tickets to a romantic movie.


Then we chose our seats.


After buying popcorn and drinks, we stepped into the theater.


The movie had just recently been released, so there were many people in the theater.


"So many couples."


"Yes."


We sat down in the seats we had chosen earlier.


While eating popcorn and watching movie trailers and commercials, Shinomiya spoke to me.


"Do you often watch movies, Sakata-kun?"


"Sometimes I watch it with friends."


"Friends? That's a boy, right? Not a girl, hmm ......?"


"Eh? What's ......? What's with you all of a sudden?"


"Just answer me. Is your friend a boy or a girl? Oh, is it a girl?"


"...... Is a boy."


"I see. ......"


Shinomiya patted her chest in relief at my words.


She was relieved.


A short time later, the movie was shown.


We stopped talking and concentrated on the movie.


In the middle of the movie, the hero confessed his feelings to the heroine.


The heroine gives a good answer and they begin to kiss passionately.


I couldn't hide my surprise when I saw the deep kiss.


Hey, hey, don't kiss suddenly .......


It's awkward!


An awkward atmosphere was created in the building.


I turned my head to the side and my eyes met Shinomiya's.


She looks at me and smiles, "Ehehe."


She's so cute. ......



PREV | NEXT