Chapter 17: Bath Together, Nothing Is Happen


TL: Akabane


***


"Bath ......?"


"Yes."


Take a bath with Sasaki ......?


Suddenly, a fantasy replayed in my brain.


A bathhouse with steam in the air.


As soon as you step in, you get poked and prodded from behind with pink nail polish.


--- "I'm going to take a bath with you. Let's take a bath together ......"


Ayane Kiraboshi pulls up her jacket in front of the bathroom and flashes her belly button.


I quickly look away.


But the sound of her undressing tickles my ears.


--- "That's enough."


I turn around to see Kiraboshi hiding her body with just a bath towel.


While scratching up her short hair, she flicks her tongue out at me, inviting me to---whoa, hey!


"What kind of idiotic thing am I thinking ......!"


"Makishima?"


Because of the recent gravure I've seen of Ayane Kiraboshi, I can easily recreate the image in my brain .......


This is a vicious situation, even though Sasaki is going to stay over from now on.


"I've heard a lot about sudden deaths in the bathtub, and I thought it might be dangerous for Makishima to be alone."


"Don't worry! If it's not safe, I'll call from the bath. Besides, you and I are the opposite sex, and taking a bath together is not a good idea. ......"


"Don't worry, it's okay, I'm bathing in my clothes."


"You'll be wearing clothes?"


"You know, the kind where you get dressed and go in. That's fine, right?"


I see. ...... Well, there's no way she's naked.


Sasaki, who did not miss the disappointed look on my face for a moment, smiles down at me and chuckles.


"Oh, no! You didn't really think I'd go in there naked, did you?"


Was this girl trying to make fun of me from the beginning?


If that's the case, I'm going to hit back at her.


I grabbed both shoulders of the giggling Sasaki and kept my eyes on her.


"What, hey, Makishima! What are you doing all of a sudden?"


"...... Oh, I thought..."


"Heh?"


"You're a older sister than me, so I thought you'd proudly take a bath naked with me! What's wrong with that?"


I blurt out, and Sasaki blushes, her lips quivering as she exclaims, "Huh⁈"


"Ma, ma, you pervert Makishima! There's no way I'm going in there naked!"


"Why are you blushing (CR style)?"


"Oh, I'm not blushing!"


Satisfied with making fun of Sasaki, I took a towel and a change of clothes out of the wardrobe before getting into the bath.


Even though it's a clothed bath, I have a bit of anxiety about whether it's safe for me to enter with Sasaki in various ways, but ...... well, if I just wash myself quickly and get out right away, it won't be a problem.


"So, your clothed bathing, are you going in with those clothes?"


"No, Makishima, lend me some clothes I can get wet in."


This girl is a free spirit to the end of the line.


I had no choice but to pull out the top and bottom of my high school practice uniforms that had been sitting in the back of a drawer and lend them to Sasaki.


"M-hm...... these clothes smell like Makijima."


"That's right. I wore it for three years."


Just looking at it reminded me of those three years, so I thought I would throw it away as soon as I retired, but in the end I couldn't throw it away, and I even brought it with me to Tokyo.


Attachment is scary, totally.


"Huh? But Hoshigami's uniform is black, right? Are your practice uniforms white?"


"Ah. If it's the same color as the uniform ...... how does Sasaki know about Seishin Gakuen?"


"I'm the official manager of the championship, so it's only natural that I know!"


"We weren't in the championship the year you were the official manager."


"Yup, I know because I went to famous high schools for manager interviews!"


"Then what's the name of the coach you interviewed at Hoshigami?"


"Well, let's see..."


Sasaki, who seemed to be at a loss for an answer, kept her eyes swimming.


I guess she don't know after all.


If that's the case, how did Sasaki know about Hoshigami?


"Kishi, Hara ...... Kishihara was the director, right?"


"Correct. You remembered it well."


"Well, well? I have confidence in my memory."


Kishihara, the coach, is a famous general who led Seishin Gakuen to the national championship many times, but there's no way someone with zero knowledge of high school soccer would know that.


Sasaki's guy must be interviewing Coach Kishihara.


"I'll go after I change into this, so go ahead and take a bath."


"Oh, okay."


Sasaki urged me to go to the bathroom with a change of clothes.


She has an amazing memory.


I can easily forget the name of the coach of the opposing team.


She must have been good enough to get into the University of Tokyo.


I covered my bottom with a long, horizontal towel and went into the bath first.


As I'm rinsing off in the shower, Sasaki walks in, having just finished getting dressed.


"Hey, here you go!"


Sasaki appears in her skimpy practice uniform.


Sasaki has thin arms and legs, so my practice uniform is completely too long around her arms and legs.


"Are you okay with that? Don't you think I'll be able to see your underwear or something?"


"That's too bad, Makishima. I'm wearing a black undershirt, and my underwear won't show through."


Sasaki said with a smug look on his face.


Black undershirt ......? 


She borrowed it from the dresser without permission, didn't she?


"Oh, Makishima, you look so disappointed!"


"I don't feel sorry for you."


"You were so excited by my gravure that you were stretching your nose."


"I didn't!"


Sasaki picked up a body towel and said, "I'm going to wash your back." She put some body soap on the towel and began to rub her back.


"...... Makishima is surprisingly munchy, isn't he?"


"What do you mean?"


"He usually looks like a soccer fool, but behind my back, he buys my gravure."


"That's..."


"Besides, I was looking for an undershirt earlier, and I found this ........."


Sasaki's hands stop moving, and her previously confident tone suddenly becomes brusque.


"What's wrong?"


"......It's nothing!"


What's wrong, huh?


I don't know, but Sasaki's strength as she washed my back was getting stronger.



PREV | NEXT