Chapter 6

"Are you really okay?"

During lunch break, Renya and I were having our usual lunch in the classroom when he said that.

"Your face ... it's so pale."

"That's why I said I'm fine..."

"Are you sure?"

Until the day of revenge, I absolutely cannot let them know that I know their secret. Even though we're just together like this, my heart aches, but I have to endure it. Endure, endure, and endure.

If I can somehow make Kyogoku my ally, it will probably be easier. But she's insane. She wants to watch people have sex? What kind of emotions lead to such thoughts? It's disgusting. Oh, I'm feeling dizzy.

"Hey, are you okay, Touma?!"

Oh, no. This is ... really...

"Sorry, Renya. Please clean up the lunchbox ... and about the next class..."

"The infirmary, can you walk on your own?"

"Yeah, I'm fine..."

I got up from my seat and left the classroom. My mouth tastes sour. Nausea washes over me. I need to rest. I have to sleep in the infirmary and try to improve my condition a little.

At that moment, a female student passed by me. Her flowing hair. She had a sweet scent about her. I widened my eyes.

"Oh, Touma-kun."

She approached me from the other side. Calling me by my first name, huh?

"Asuka-san."

In that case, I'll call her by her first name too.

"Can we go to the rooftop?"

This is perfect. The rooftop, which is more open than the infirmary, will surely lift my spirits.

"Hmm, what's the reason?"

"I feel sick."

"I see. Come with me then."

Usually, the rooftop should be locked. So, does she have the key to the rooftop? My guess was correct, as for some reason, Asuka had the key to the rooftop.

"Why do you see me like that?"

"It's obvious, right? How did you get that key?"

"I had sex with the teacher who manages the rooftop key. In return, he gave me a spare key."

With that one sentence, my whole body shuddered. This woman is definitely not normal.

My heart started beating loudly. For a moment, I thought I misheard, but it's probably true.

"Men are so simple. Just getting naked excites them."

Asuka inserted the key and opened the rooftop door.

"And if you have sex with them, you become like their slave..."

Maybe what she's saying is true. In fact, the moment I felt closest to them was when I had sex with Akane.

Becoming a special presence, I started to treasure her even more. Asuka and I stepped onto the rooftop.

"So, is the reason you're feeling sick because she got stolen from you?"

"What else could it be?"

"Well, I don't know."

I took a deep breath and exhaled loudly.

"What are you going to do now?"

"Now? I'm going to skip the fifth period here and sleep."

"I see, that sounds good."

Saying that, Asuka climbed on top of my lower half.

What is this woman thinking?

"Get off..."

"You're not getting hard, huh?"

"More than that, I'm overwhelmed by the feeling of sickness ... Get off."

"The reason you're feeling sick is because of those two, right? You said you're going to seek revenge, even kill them, didn't you? So, do it quickly. That way, you might feel better."

I thought there was nothing more to say.

In a few hours, this will happen anyway. In the end, do I have no choice but to rely on her?

"So, Asuka-san, are you willing to kill them?"

"I don't want to do that. I would become a criminal, you know?"

"I... I'm scared of that too."

Then, Asuka approached me and said, "Why don't you try having sex with me? That way, you might understand the feelings of the two of them."

Huh?