Chapter 4

"Hey, Toma!"

"Oh, Good Morning Renya."

Today, again, as usual, I head off to school with Renya.

It's much more painful to be with Renya than yesterday.

Yesterday, Renya was having sex with Akane behind my back.

This is already an undeniable fact.

If Renya and Akane are going to have sex next time, I will take a picture of them in hiding at that time.

And then I will spread the footage around.

"But, that's terrible!"

No wonder.

I didn't sleep a wink last night.

It was hurt, hurt, and hurt, and I couldn't sleep even if I wanted to.

Every time I tried to sleep, I would wake up to the faint sound of Akane's gasping voice.

When I meditate, the scene of Akane and Renya having sex comes to my mind as an image.

Even though I don't like it, it makes my heart ache.

Quickly, I must kill them both to be free from this curse.

"Oh....."

"Are you okay?"

I'm not.

Who the hell do you think got me into this mess?

Everything, everything, everything, everything is your fault!

"Oh, it's all right."

"Really, I'm worried about you....."

We arrive at school, get to our classroom, and take our usual seat.

My head aches with a gnawing pain.

I feel dizzy.

It's not just lack of sleep.

I can feel that my spirit is being torn apart by various things.

It seems that this wreck will not heal until I kill it.

"I knew it, you're not feeling well. Let's go to the infirmary."

Renya, who was worried about my condition, rushed over and said so.

"No, I'm fine."

"Don't tell me you're fine. It'll be too late if something happens, you know?"

But something already happened.

Don't be stupid.

I stand up, silent.

Thenstart walking.

"I'm sorry, let me be alone."

I said to Renya and left the classroom.

I need to be alone once in a quiet place, where no one is around.

What a thought, and I found myself walking around without thinking.

I come here of all places.

I was on the stairs leading to the rooftop.

I gulped, swallowed my spit, and climbed the stairs, stepping over the "No Entry" sign.

Sweat poured out of my body.

My breath becomes ragged.

I start to feel nauseous.

Yesterday, Akane and Renya had sex here.

I wonder why.

Why I get erections?

Hmm......?

The rooftop door was slightly open.

It's open.

Pushed the door and went out to the rooftop.

"──────///"

Suddenly, I heard a woman gasp from above.

It sounded like.......

I swallowed the vomit that came to my throat.

"──────////"

No doubt, it was Akane's gasp.

Is she having sex here?

No, Renya is in the classroom.

It's still morning, you know?

If that's the case......

Get on the ladder to go up to the top of the door.

There was one student with long black hair lying there.

In her hand is a smartphone.

I can hear Akane's wheezing voice coming from the phone.

What do you mean?

My eyes meet the girl's.

Then the girl stood up, her eyes wide open.

"You, you're Fujimura Toma, right?! No, it's really you, you're Fujimura-kun!"

The girl looks as if she is overflowing with joy, like a child when he or she gets something he or she wants.

"My name is Asuka Kyogoku! I'm in class 6, but, well, you don't know me."

I knew.

I'd seen her from time to time.

Every time I did, I thought she was beautiful.

"Anyway, your friend, Renya Sakuraba, is cuckolding you."

She said and pointed her phone at me.

It showed a video of Akane and Renya having sex.

"I know ...... that they are having sex here."

Asuka Kyogoku then said with a smile.

"Heh. Well, I'm interested in other people's sex, and I'm also interested in threesomes, so next time the three of us should try it."

And.

I questioned her sanity.

Anyway, I knew in an instant that she wasn't normal.