Extra 2


TL: Akabane


***


Akari has been very aggressive lately.


Every day she asks me, "Yuji-kun, let's have sex....."


Yesterday, she squeezed me seven times. Akari was really awesome at that time.


"Haa...... haa...... haa...... I'm really tired."


"Fufu, good job, Yuji-kun..."


Akari says and kisses my cheek. In return, I kissed her on the cheek too.


We made love on the bed again today.


My back ached from making love five times in a row.


My whole body feels empty and my head feels fuzzy.


Oh no, I'm getting sleepy.......


"Hey Yuji-kun, do you want to do it again?"


"Eh! Huh! One more?!"


"Umm, yeah ...... no?"


"......"


After five intense workouts in a row, Akari is still not satisfied?


I've always thought that Akari has a strong sex drive.......


Why is Akari so sexually active?


"Sorry, Akari ..... I can't do it anymore today."


"I see......."


At my words, Akari's face took on a somber expression. She looked depressed.


Oh no, Akari is depressed.


I opened my mouth in a panic.


"I can't today, but tomorrow, I can deal with you, okay?"


"Eh?! Really?!"


Akari's eyes sparkle.


You're too happy.......


I'm not sure if she wants to have sex with me that much. You're really naughty, Akari.......


But I like Akari for that and other reasons.


"Hey, hey, is it true what you just said? Are you really going to have sex with me?"


"Yes, it's true. I'm going to give you a lot of love tomorrow."


"Ehehe, thank you, Yuji-kun."














[Akari's POV]


After I married Yuji, we became sexless.


When we were in college, we made love in bed every day, but we haven't done it at all since the birth of our child.


Recently, however, Yuji and I have been doing hard hip movements every day.


Yesterday, he asked for me five times.


Hehehehe, I'm so happy.


I have promised to have sex with Yuji again today.


I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait to have sex with Yuji.


When I think about Yuji, my head turns pink.


I'm becoming a sexier and naughty girl.


It's all because of Yuji......


"Mama! Good night!"


"Yeah, good night, Yuho."


After the child Yuho goes to bed, I moves to the bedroom.


There was a big bed in the bedroom. I always sleep with Yuji on that bed.


Yuji was lying on that bed with his eyelids closed.


What was that? Maybe he's already gone to bed?


"Yuji-kun, are you sleeping?"


"......"


Yuji doesn't reply to my words.


Eeeehhhh?! He really went to bed?!


"Yuji-kun, did you really fall asleep......? Hey, you're actually awake, right?"


"......"


Yuji doesn't wake up even if I says so.


I was so happy to see Yuji sleeping so comfortably that my cheeks were puffed out with a smile.


Yesterday, you promised me that you would take care of me a lot tomorrow. I was really looking forward to having sex with Yuji. ......


Yuji, you idiot.


I want to do it, I want to do it, I want to do it.


I want to feel the skin of the person I love.


I can't stand it anymore.


I couldn't hold back any longer and lightly slapped Yuji's body.


Then Yuji wakes up.


Ah, he finally woke up!


Yuji looks at me with a strange expression on his face.


"Hmm? What's wrong? Akari? Is something wrong?"


"Why are you going to bed......?"


When I said that, Yuji let out a dumb voice, "Heh?"


I was confused.


"You promised to have sex with me today too. I was really looking forward to having sex with you, Yuji-kun. So ...... why did you go to bed first?"


"Eh? Oh, I'm sorry, I completely forgot ...... about it."


"Hmm, you forgot about your promise to me."


"I'm sorry, I'm sorry......."


"......"


I falls silent at Yuji's apology.


He forgot his promise to me.


I was really looking forward to having sex with Yuji.


Maybe Yuji doesn't like having sex with me.....?


Seeing me silence, Yuji hurriedly opened his mouth.


"I'm really sorry, Akari......"


"You want me to forgive you?"


"Yes, I want you to forgive me."


"Then, will you take care of me now?"


"Eh? Oh, yes! Yes, I'll do it! Let's have lots of sex today, Akari!"


"Yeah!"












Currently, I was sitting on the sofa, fiddling with my phone.


As I was staring at the screen of my phone in a daze, Akari suddenly started talking to me.


"Hey, Yuji-kun......."


"Hmm? What's up?"


"I mean, you know........."


Akari's voice trembled a little. She looked nervous.


"Hm? What is it? You've been acting weird since a while ago. Is something wrong?"


"I think we're having a baby......."


"Eh......?"


I involuntarily roll my eyes at Akari's words.


"We're having a baby?"


"That's......."


"Are you serious about that?"


"Yes, it's true!"


"Oh! You're serious! You did it!!! Akari!!!!"


I said and hugged Akari tightly and strongly. Akari also wrapped her hands around my back and hugged me back.


We finally had our second baby.


I am so happy, so happy.


"Yuji-kun, are you happy ......?"


"Yes, I'm very happy."


"You've been saying you want a second child for a long time. I'm very happy too, Yuji-kun."


We bring our faces close together and kiss lightly.


Every time we kiss, I fall more in love with Akari.


I still love Akari.


I love her more than anyone else in the world.


I opened my mouth to express this feeling.


"Akari, I love you more than anything in the world. I love you."


"I love you too, Yuji-kun."






























Author's:


I published a work featuring two children. It is a pure love romantic comedy.


Link ↓


https://kakuyomu.jp/works/16817330651992227126



PREV | NEXT