Extra 1


TL: Akabane


***


Me and Akari graduated from high school and became college students.


Even though we are now college students, Akari and I are still good friends.


We always make out at Akari's house.


Today, too, I was making out at Akari's house.


"Yuji-kun, can I cuddle you?"


"Yes, it's okay. Come here."


I said and opened my arms, and Akari hugged me tightly.


Her ample breasts were shifting shape against my breastplate.


I put my hands behind her back and hugged her back.


Then, Akari smiled happily and said, "Ehehe."


"After all, I love cuddling with Yuji-kun. I want to do this all the time~."


"I love cuddling with you too, Akari. It's so nice to feel your breast against my chest."


"......"


At my words, Akari let out a sigh, "Haa....."


She looked stunned.


Akari glared at me with a jittery look in her eyes.


"You really like sex......."


"Even Akari loves naughty things, don't you?"


"No, that's not true. I don't like sex......"


"Hmm, so you don't like to have sex with me. Then I won't have sex with you anymore."


Hearing my words, Akari hurriedly opened her mouth.


"Ugh, that's a lie! I love having sex with you too, Yuji-kun. So, please continue to seek me out, please."


"Haha, Akari is as naughty as ever."


"Ughhhh ...... I became a naughty girl because of you, Yuji-kun. Do you understand?"


"Eh? Is that so?"


"Yes, it's because of you that I became a slutty witch. You always do such things to me, that's why I love sex so much."


"Ha, I see. Then, I will take full responsibility."


"Eh? Responsibility ......? Does that mean you'll marry me?"


"Yeah, we'll definitely get married, Akari."


"Yes, absolutely. Yuji-kun!"










[Akari's POV]


Today, Yuji and I made love on the bed again.


It felt so good to make love to Yuji.


I want to do more with Yuji.


I want to feel Yuji's skin more.


(Yuji-kun, Yuji-kun, Yuji-kun.)


When I imagine Yuji, my mind goes blank.


I can only think of him.


I'm falling in love with Yuji more and more.


I can't imagine my life without him anymore.


"Hey, Nee-chan."


As I was thinking about Yuji-kun, I heard a girl's voice from beside me.


I turn my head to the side and my sister's figure comes into view.


This girl's name is Shinomiya Mizuha.


She is my younger sister.


"What's wrong, Mizuha?"


"Nee-chan, you had sex with your boyfriend today, didn't you?"


"Eh?"


I makes a strange noise at Mizuha's words.


I opened my mouth in a panic.


"What are you talking about?! I didn't have sex with him!"


"It's useless to lie. I kept hearing strange voices from Nee-chan's room. You were shouting, "Yuji-kun, please make me feel better." weren't you?"


"Oh~~"


My face gets hot.


Seeing me looking embarrassed, Mizuha grins.


"I knew you were having sex with your boyfriend."


"Umm, yeah......"


"Are you on birth control?"


"That's the thing. ......He fucked me raw today."


"Eh? What? You did it raw?"


"Ummm, yes......"


My reply made Mizuha's eyes widen.


She was so surprised that her mouth was open.


"What if you have a baby? ”


"Then, I will give birth properly."


"Eh? Are you serious? You're going to have the baby?"


"Of course I'm going to have the baby. I'm going to have the baby of someone I love and raise it as hard as I can."


"Oh, I see. ....... Nee-chan, you really like your boyfriend, don't you?"


"Yes! I love him!"











[Yuji's POV]


Me and Akari got married.


The reason for our marriage was Akari's pregnancy.


I was surprised when Akari told me that she might be pregnant.


At the same time, I was convinced, "Well, I've been doing what I do."


When I reported this to Akari's parents, they were very happy.


A year later, the child was born.


Her name was Yuho Sakata.


It's a girl.


Yuho looks like Akari and is very pretty.


I am sure she will become a beautiful woman in the future. Moreover, Yuho is a daddy's girl.


She is always saying "Papa! Papa!" She is always sweet to me.


When I pat her head, Yuho gives me a big smile and says, "Ehehe~."


She is just like Akari in this way.
















[Akari's POV]


Me and Yuji's child was born.


The child's name is Yuho Sakata.


It's a girl.


Yuho is a daddy's girl. She always says, "Papa! Papa!" and Yuji spoils her.


"Papa! I love you!"


"I love you too, Yuho!"


Yuji kisses Yuho on the cheek.


Then Yuho smiled happily and said, "Ehehe~."


She looked so happy.


Yuho is all over Yuji.


When I asked her the ultimate question, "Who do you love more, your father or your mother?" Yuho immediately answered, "I love Papa!"


That was a great shock to me......


I gave birth to her with an aching stomach, but Yuho didn't spoil me at all......


She cries a lot when Yuji is not at home and stops crying as soon as he comes home.


Yuji is also all over Yuho, not me.


Yuji used to ask me to have sex with him, but nowadays he doesn't want me at all.


I wonder if Yuji doesn't like me anymore.......?


I'm not sure if he's tired of my body or not.


Thinking that makes me feel negative.


My friend seems to dislike her husband.


--- "I've hated my husband since the birth of our child."


--- "If I didn't have kids, I would definitely divorce him."


And she is always bad-mouthing her husband.


She must really dislike her husband.


But I am different.


I still love Yuji.


I love him.


But Yuji doesn't love me.


He is all over Yuho.


Haa......


"Hey, Yuji-kun."


"Hmm? What's up?"


"Do you love Yuho?"


"Yes, I love her."


Yuji's words made my heart prickle and ache.


I am jealous of my daughter.


Why am I jealous of my daughter?


Lately me is very strange.


"So, what about me.....?"


"Huh?"


"Do you love me? Or do you hate me?"


"Of course I love you."


The moment he says, "I love you." I feel a tingle deep in my chest.


My body gets hotter and hotter, and I want Yuji more.


My instincts are craving Yuji.


"Then, why don't you want me?"


"Eh.....?"


"Ask for me like you used to ...... and give me lots of love."


"Well ..... do you want to have sex with me, Akari?"


I nodded cockily at Yuji's words.


I want to have sex with him after a long time.


I want him to make love to me on the bed like we used to do.


I want him to whisper in a sweet voice, "Akari, I love you."


Countless desires swirl around me.


"Are you tired of my body already......?"


"No, no, of course not. Akari is still very attractive."


"Really......?"


"Yes, really."


Yuji grabbed me by the shoulders and took my lips a little too forcefully.


It wasn't just a kiss where our lips met. It was a deep kiss with our tongues entwined.


When I kiss Yuji, my heart warms up.


My whole body is filled with happiness and my stress fades away.


I am truly happy.


When I gently pulled my face away from him, I saw a transparent string pulling between his lips and my own.


"Akari ...... is it okay?"


"Yeah, come in......."











[Yuji's POV]


Turning to the side, a naked Akari comes into view.


Of course I am naked too.


There are hickeys on Akari's neck and back.


I put them on during the act.


"Why are you staring at me?"


"I thought Akari is a beautiful woman."


"I don't know if that's true."


"Yes, she's very beautiful."


"Heh, thank you."


Akari is still beautiful.


Flaxen hair that extends to about her waist.


Her large, clear eyes.


A straight nose.


Lips like red fruit.


I think she is prettier than the idols on TV.


That's not all. Akari has a great style.


Her breasts are bigger than my face.


Her waist is tight and firm.


Big buttocks like white peaches.


Her body with its firmness and firmness was really attractive.


How could I have married such a pretty girl?


Is this really real?


"Hey, Yuji!"


"Hmm? What?"


"Do you love me?"


"Yeah, I love you."


I kiss Akari's lips.


Then she smiles, "Ehehe."


"Do you love me, Akari?"


"Yes, I love you."


"Ha, I see. Thank you."


We kissed, our faces close together.


I quickly part my lips and look at Akari.


"I ...... was so anxious."


"Hmm?"


I tilt my head at Akari's words.


With a look, I asked, "What do you mean?" and Akari answered.


"Recently Yuji-kun, you've been all over Yuho and ...... I was very worried because you didn't play with me at all. Does he hate me? Or maybe he got tired of my body? I kept thinking negative things about you......"


It's true that recently I've been sticky with Yuho and haven't been with Akari.


Was that making Akari anxious?


I put my hand on her back and hugged her tightly.


She hugged me back.


"I still love you, Akari."


"Really......?"


"Yes, really."


I say and take Akari's lips.


As usual, Akari's lips are soft.


After kissing for tens seconds, we let go of each other's lips.


Akari's expression was debauched and a heart mark was floating behind her eyes.


I'm totally turned on.


"Yuji-kun ...... I can't take it anymore."


"I can't stand it either. Akari, can I try one more time?"


"Yes, come on....."



PREV | NEXT