Chapter 8: I Was Kissed


TL: Akabane


***


Inside an empty classroom on the third floor.


Tojo was attacking Shinomiya.


"Don't ...... please don't do it......!"


"I won't stop! I'm going to f*ck you right here!"


"Ah ......!"


Tojo brings his face close to Shinomiya's lush lips.


He is trying to take Shinomiya's lips.


What is that man doing to Shinomiya ......?


I kick the ground and approach Tojo.


I hit him in the face with all my might.


"Ggghh......!"


Tojo falls to the floor.


I turn around and call out to Shinomiya.


"Are you okay, Shinomiya ......?"


"S-Sakata-kun ......."


Shinomiya was crying.


Seeing Shinomiya crying, I felt anger welling up in me.


I can't forgive him, I can't forgive this scum. ......


I glare at Tojo.


"Who the hell are you! You! Don't get in my way!"


"Shut up, you piece of sh*t!"


I said and stomped on Tojo's face as he was trying to get up.


Again and again, I stomped on this scumbag's face.


His face is twisted into a mess.


Tojo, unable to bear the pain any longer, starts crying like an idiot.


I felt sorry for him, so I stopped the attack.


I glared at Tojo and threw words straight at him.


"I'm recording what you did to Shinomiya."


"What?"


As soon as I said the word "recording," Tojo's face turned completely pale.


He was rattling and shaking his teeth.


"I wonder what would happen if Sensei saw that video."


"......aaaahhhh......aahhhh......"


Tojo's face was tinged with despair.


It's a lie, I didn't record anything.


I didn't have time to do so.


But Tojo seemed to think that my lie was the truth.


He really is a foolish man.


"If you don't want the video to be spread, don't go near Shinomiya again. Understood?"


"Yes, yes. ...... I understand."




***




After Tojo left this classroom.


I turn around and run up to Shinomiya.


"Are you okay, Shinomiya ......?"


"Sakata-kun!"


Shinomiya hugged me tightly.


Her hands were trembling and shaking slightly.


She must still be scared. ......


I stroked Shinomiya's head with "It's okay, it's okay."


After a while, Shinomiya stopped crying.


"Thank you for your ...... help."


"O-Oh."


"Thank you so much, Sakata-kun. ......"


Shinomiya said and hugged me even tighter.


The luscious fruit was pressed against me.


Shinomiya, your tits are hitting me, aren't they? 


You aren't notice it ......?


I take a deep breath and shake off the annoyance, "fuhaaa......."


"Shinomiya ..... do you still want to join the club activities today?


"No, not today."


"Then, I'll walk you home."


"Eh ......?"


Shinomiya rolls her eyes.


"Are you sure ......?"


"Yeah, of course."


"Huh, Sakata-kun is kind after all, even though he has a ...... scary face."


"Those words is too much."


We left the school and headed for Shinomiya's house.


I turned my head to the side and my eyes met Shinomiya's.


Shinomiya turns red when she sees my face.


Huh? What is it?


You're acting weird. ......?


"What's wrong ......?"


"Eh......? Umm, you know ...... Sakata-kun, do you have a girlfriend?"


"Girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend."


"I see. ......"


Shinomiya breathed a sigh of relief at my words.


She seemed relieved.


Why is she relieved?


She's been acting weird since a while ago, right?


"Well, that's ...... who do you like?"


"I don't even like anyone."


"Fufu...fufufu........."


"You don't like anyone either, right?"


"I have ...... someone."


Shinomiya's words made me let out a "Ha......?"


"Didn't you say before that you don't like anyone?"


"Well, that ...... was recently created."


She recently found someone she likes?


Who on earth does she like?


I couldn't help but be curious.


I found myself uttering the question.


"Who does you like?"


"You're curious ......?"


"Yeah, I'm curious. Tell me."


"It's ...... secret."


"That's fine, just tell me about it."


"No, no,...... I can't tell Sakata-kun."


"What's that ......?"


What a conversation.







-- Ten minutes later...



I arrived at Shinomiya's house.


Her house was a two-floor building.


So this is Shinomiya's house. ......


It's beautiful.


"Sakata-kun."


"Hmm? What is it?"


"I'd like to thank you for that ......."


"Thanks ......?"


I tilt my head. 


I looked at her and asked, "What do you mean?" Shinomiya answered.


"You saved me earlier, didn't you? I want to thank you for that, so please come over here to ......."


"No, you don't have to thank me."


When I said that, Shinomiya puffed out her cheeks.


She looked angry.


"Damn it! Just come over here! Come on!"


"O-Oh ......."


I approach Shinomiya.


I come right in front of her.


Shinomiya stands tall and grabs me by the side of my head.


Then, she kissed me on the cheek.


Huh......?


Shinomiya kissed me.


My mind goes blank.


Shinomiya removes her lips from my cheek and looks at me.


Her face was tinged with a madder red.


Even her ears and neck were bright red.


"S-Shinomiya ...... what was that?"


Seeing me upset, Shinomiya laughs mischievously, "kukuku."


"That was a thank you."


"......."


I fall silent at Shinomiya's words.


A kiss on the cheek is a thanks ......?


What is this woman thinking?


Shinomiya looks at me, who is silent, and gives me an anxious look.


"Perhaps you didn't like it ......?"


I hurriedly followed up.


"I don't hate it! I don't hate it at all!"


"Really ......?"


"Yes, it's true. ......"


"I see. ......"


"......"



PREV | NEXT