Chapter 7: Help me ......


TL: Akabane


***


After breakfast, I change into my school uniform and leave the house.


As I'm walking to school--


"Ah, Sakata-kun!"


I hear a female voice from behind me.


I turn around and see Shinomiya in her school uniform.


She's so cute today. ......


"Good morning, Shinomiya."


"Yeah, good morning. If you like, would you like to go with me to school?"


"Are you sure ......?"


"Of course."


"Well, I'll go with you then."


"Yeah."


We walked side by side to school.


Shinomiya smells sweet like vanilla.


It's a nice scent. ......


I wonder if it's the scent of body soap.


"Hey, Sakata-kun."


"Hmm. What's up?"


"I want you to show me yesterday's homework later. ...... Hmm?"


"Huh......?" I let out a voice.


"You didn't do your homework yesterday?"


"Haha ......."


"Don't fool yourself by laughing."


"Well, you know, I didn't have time to do my homework ...... haha ......."


I let out a deep sigh, "Haa ......."


"Okay ...... I'll show you later."


"Eh ......?"


Shinomiya blinks at my reply.


"Are you sure ......?"


"Yeah."


"I'm sure you're very kind, Sakata-kun. Although your face is scary."


"My face is scary ......?"


"Yes, a little bit scary."


"I see. ......"


My face is scary, apparently.


Even Yui sometimes tells me that I have a scary face. ......


I'm a little shocked.


We finally arrived at the school.


We pass through the school gate and move to the shoe box.


As I'm changing into my shoes at the shoe box...


"Hmm? What's this ......?"


Shinomiya looks at her shoe box and makes a curious expression.


Hm? What is it?


I was curious, so I called out to her.


"Is something wrong ......?"


"Well, I found this letter in the ...... shoebox."


Shinomiya said and took out a letter from inside a shoebox.


A letter in a shoebox, she says. ......?


That means....


"This is a love letter, right?"


"Eh ......? Is it?"


"I guess so, but ...... just open it anyway."


"Umm, yeah......."


Shinomiya pulls out a letter from inside the envelope and


She begins to read it.


After a moment, Shinomiya looked up.


"It really was a love letter. ......"


"Oh, that's great."


Was it really a love letter?


"Who wrote that letter?"


"That's .....  there's no name on it anywhere."


"What? Really?"


"Yeah ......."


He didn't write his name on the letter?


Did he forget to write it?


"Oh, but it says, "Please come to the empty classroom on the third floor after school.""


An empty classroom on the third floor, huh?


It's an unused classroom now.


I see, so the guy who wrote this is planning to confess to Shinomiya there.


But who wrote this love letter?


Hmmm, I'm curious. ......


 












[Akari's POV]



-- After school...



I came to an empty classroom on the third floor.


Is there someone in this classroom who wrote a love letter......?


I was getting nervous when I thought so.


I took a deep breath and said, "fuuuu, haaa ......" to relieve the tension.


Then, I opened the door of the empty classroom.


At the same time, a man comes into view.


I involuntarily rolls my eyes when I sees the man.


His name is Ken Tojo.


He is a senior member of the club.


Why is Tojo-senpai here ......?


Could it be that Tojo-senpai is the one who wrote this love letter?


"Um, Tojo-senpai wrote this love letter?"


I says and shows the example love letter to Tojo-senpai.


"Yeah, I wrote that."


"......"


Did Tojo-senpai write this?


"Akari."


"Yes, yes, what is it ......?"


"I like you. Please go out with me."


"......"


Tojo-senpai's confession silences me.


I'm happy to hear his confession.


But that's all.


I don't like Tojo-senpai.


I'm not interested in love to begin with.


That's why--


"I'm sorry, I can't go out with you."


"What?"


Tojo-senpai's expression was tinged with despair as he heard my reply.


He turned his sharp eyes on me.


"Why can't you ......?"


"I'm, I'm not interested in love. So please give up on ...... me."


"Don't be so ......."


"......Eh ......?"


"Don't f*ck with me! You're mine!"


Tojo-senpai kicked the floor with all her might and came towards me.


And then, he hugged me tightly.


Tojo-senpai puts his hand inside my skirt and touches my buttocks.


Hey, hey! What are you doing?


Ignoring my confusion, Tojo-senpai continued to stroke my buttocks.


"Your buttocks are so nice!"


"Hey, what are you doing? Please stop!


"Oh? I'm not going to stop!"


Tojo-senpai touched my ass again and again.


Even when I screamed, "Stop!" but he didn't stop.


No matter how much I try to resist, I am no match for Tojo-senpai's power.


I despair at my helplessness.


This time, he touched my breast.


"Your tits are so soft! How many cups are these? Hey, hey, hey, how many cups are they?"


"......"


Tojo-senpai enjoyed my breasts again and again.


"Stop it. ...... Please, stop it. ......"


"I'm not going to stop! I'm going to f*ck you right here!"


"Aahh......."


My eyes burn.


Hot tears run down my cheeks and spill onto the floor.


Tojo-senpai brings his face close to my lips.


He is trying to take my lips.


I don't want to kiss this guy. ......


Please, someone help me.


Please help me. ......


"Guha ......!"


Suddenly, someone punched Tojo-senpai in the face.


Tojo-senpai falls to the floor.


The person who punched Tojo-senpai called out to me.


"Are you okay, Shinomiya......?"


"...... Eh......?"


My eyes widen when I sees the boy's face.


Why is he here ......?


"S-Sakata-kun......?"


Yes, it was Sakata who hit Tojo-senpai.


He was the one who saved me.



PREV | NEXT