Chapter 17: A Simple Work I Did Sent My Best Friend Spinning Around This World


TL: Akabane


***


How did this happen.......


Hey, tell me ...... how did this disaster ...... happen?


"S-Senpai ...... this is ...... awesome ....... If I keep doing this, I'm going to go ...... crazy. ......"


Rest assured ...... I am already aware that my head is going crazy.


Suzune's room at the Minazuki house in the evening. The most perverted scene in the history of this house was spreading there.


Suzune on all fours. Drool dripping from her mouth. And her cleavage peeking out from her open blouse.


And me, just saying .......


"Oh no, this might be bad. ...... this ......."


I was squatting right in front of her and shaking a candy ball with a string in front of her face, just like a hypnotist.


Sorry string candy ...... you must be unwilling too. Surely you were made so that candy-loving boys and girls could safely lick it without choking, right? Wouldn't you like to see the smiles on the faces of boys and girls who lick candy without worry?


At least, it wasn't made to be licked by these perverted girls. ......


"............"


Erotic ...... too erotic .......


Suzune stretches her face desperately to lick a candy ball in front of her. Sometimes, she tried to stretch out her tongue to get the candy into her mouth, but it didn't work because of my wobbling her. It's also erotic ...... to see her wiggling her hips in a toothy manner.


I don't really remember how I got myself into this mess. I remember the part where Suzune suggested that we eat together because she had bought it at the candy store, but something happened and this is how it went down. However, I should mention to my credit that I think Suzune made the suggestion.


Suzune had stopped playing the role of Suzune-mama. Or rather, I don't think she had the time to play the role. With flushed cheeks and ecstatic eyes, she was no longer something like an animal as she chased after a candy ball.


No......I'm glad she seem happy,.......


And there, with a snap, she pops a candy ball into her mouth. She finally tastes the sweet strawberry flavor and smiles with satisfaction. I tugged on the string that had been stretched from her mouth. She looks at me with sad eyes and says, "Hmmm..." ....... Still, as I pull on the string, a candy ball pops out of her mouth, creating an obscene bridge of saliva between her mouth and the candy ball.


Oh, I should also mention, to my credit, that it was Suzune who told me to pull the string.


I bite my lower lip as I watch Suzune's candy ball dripping with saliva.


All I want to say is ...... that I apologize to my parents who raised me this far.


I'm sorry, father and mother. Ryutaro has lost his way.......


Oh, it's out. ...... I've got several trophies of shapes I've never seen peeking out from all over the floor. ...... I don't even want to read the words engraved on them anymore.......


"S-Suzune-chan,...... it's time to take a break......."


I felt like if we kept going on like this any longer, I really wouldn't be able to turn back. So  when I suggested that, she suddenly came to herself and shyly turned her head away from me and replied, "Yes, that's right ......."


"............"


"............"


I look out the window. Well, the sun is setting before I know it. What in the world is the time now ......?


I was thinking about that in a daze.


The emptiness after it was over was so great because I was so excited just a while ago. ......


"S-Senpai ......."


And that's when Suzune called me. I looked at her and she was staring at me with her cheeks dyed.


"Umm ... S-Senpai is planning to write about Haruka-chan's date next time, right?"


"Eh? Ah, yeah ...... but why did you mention it?"


I tilt my head at Suzune who suddenly starts talking about Haruka-chan's date.


She turns her cheeks even redder at me. Then, as if she is at a loss to say something, she presses her hands against her chest and fidgets about something.


After fidgeting for a while, she opens her mouth as if gathering up her courage.


"If it's all right with you, why don't you and I go on a date next Sunday?"


"Eh, date?"


I couldn't help but widen my eyes at the shocking words that came out of Suzune's mouth. Suzune was surprised by my reaction and let out a short scream. and then shook her head violently.


"The reason for this is that I was just suggesting the date as a way to help you with your novel, and if you don't like it, I can't force you to go. ..."


Suzune's eyes scurried around as if she was a little upset.


Of course, there was no way I wouldn't like it. How could I not like it? Because it's Suzune, right? Suzune Minazuki, the idol of the school, has invited me on a date, even if it's for a sensual novel. There was no way I would have any reason to refuse her invitation.


But she was the one who suggested it, but I had something on my mind.


"Is Shota going to be okay?"


"Oh, my brother ......?"


"I'm sure you've been making excuses to hang out with Miyuki when you see me, Suzune-chan, but I have a feeling that Shota might get suspicious if we keep seeing each other like this."


That's my only concern. Apparently, Miyuki herself knows that Suzune uses her name when she meets me, and if Shota says something to her, she's supposed to agree with him. Originally, Suzune and Miyuki went to different high schools, and now they only hang out once a week. I felt that Shota would be suspicious if she played with me many times a week.


"Well, that's ......."


Suzune seemed to have the same concern as I did and seemed to be at a loss for a response.


Seeing her like that, I suddenly had a question.


"Hey, Suzune-chan, when did Shota become such a severe siscon? Well, it's true that he was a bit of a siscon in middle school, but I don't think it was this bad."


Especially around last year, I feel like he started extremely monitoring Suzune and talking about her in front of me more than necessary.


"Eh?"


I asked such a simple question, but Suzune tilted her head as if a little surprised.


Oh? Did I ask something strange ......?


"S-Senpai, are you ...... unaware of that ......?"


"Huh?"


"No, no ...... that's ......."


Suzune responds vaguely. My doubts were further inflamed by her. But I have no idea what she's talking about.


"Well, that's ...... Senpai ...... this is just my guess, but ......."


She cut off her words once with a preface.


Then....


"Umm, I think that my brother's siscon became serious after the serialization of S-Senpai's novels started......"


"What?!"


I opened my eyes at those shocking words.


Hey, hey, wait a minute ...... you're lying, right.......?


"Umm, at first, I was also surprised that my brother suddenly started to monitor me and treat me a little coercively, but, umm, I also started to read Senpai's novels and noticed it when I saw the date of the first submission of Senpai's serialization ......"


Wait a minute. Oh, I'm pretty sure I started my serialization last summer or so ....... But that's when that guy started bragging about Suzune ...... Eh?


I was in a head spin.


The timing of the two coincided perfectly.


"I'm sorry, Suzune-chan ...... I did something terrible ......."


I can't believe I was putting out my best friend's kinky trophies ...... without realizing it.


Oh my god...... I'm going to puke.......


I'm crouching with my head in my hands. I regretted from the bottom of my heart using someone close to me as a model for a sensual novel.


But Suzune comes up to me and starts patting my head gently.


"S-Senpai ...... don't be so depressed ....... That's ...... at least, I was able to realize that I was such an ecchi girl thanks to your novel......."


No, I can only say sorry about that too. ......


"S-Senpai ...... I have one proposal for you ......."


And then, Suzune says something like that, so I look up.


"A proposal?"


"Yes ...... perhaps, but it's something that only Senpai can do, and yet I think it's the most effective method,......."


"Oh, you have a way to do that?"


She gave a small nod.


And then, she began to tell me the whole plan.



PREV | NEXT