Chapter 16: Suzune-mama's Birthday!


TL: Akabane


***


In the end, Suzune's mother made me smash the trophy all over the floor, and I was on the verge of tears as I carried the trophy on both arms to Suzune's room.


[Pleased to be told I was cute by older sister]


[Almost dying of pressure from her big breasts]


[Pleased to be attacked by older sister]


It's heavy...... every trophy is too heavy and will give me a backache.......


I walk behind Suzune with a heavy weight on my waist. But Suzune suddenly stopped and turned around.


"S-Senpai ......."


When Suzune called my name, for some reason she looked a little sad. But she didn't want her expression to be read, so she covered her mouth with her clenched hands and looked at me with a slightly upturned gaze.


"S-Senpai, do you like ...... an older women?"


Suzune asks such a thing, wondering what I'm going to say.


"Eh? W-Why are you asking me that ......?"


"S-Senpai ...... looked so happy ...... when she was being hugged by mama ......."


"No, no...... that's ...... not true."


"Yes, and when she was telling you how cute you were ......."


What the hell. How insightful is this girl ......? Apparently, she had noticed that I had been offered a trophy by Suzune's mother.


But I was at a loss for a response. Because, you know, it's true, right? There is no way I can tell the daughter that I was happy to be hugged by her mother.


"............"


When I was silent, Suzune let out a sigh, "haa ......."


"Suzune-chan?"


"Umm, I'd like to be more useful for my Senpai's writing. ......"


Suzune suddenly talks about my sensual novels.


"No, I think it's helping me enough, you know? No, in fact, I even think that the reason I've been doing so well lately is almost entirely thanks to Suzune-chan."


I'm not being flattering. In fact, my works are currently climbing the rankings. And I've received a number of positive comments about the last two chapters I've written since becoming involved with Suzune.


[Haruka-chan's ...... is good ......]


[Haruka-chan's perversity is too bad. It's the best ......]


[Oh, I want to torment Haruka-chan ...... and be tormented ......]


Although there are many comments with somewhat strong personalities, I take them as the highest praise for a sensual novel.


I owe it all to Suzune.


And yet, Suzune's expression is not cheerful.


"I'm not as mature as my ...... Mama yet. ...... But, I would like to bring out my sexuality so that my Senpai can write a wide variety of works. ......"


Oh? In other words, what does she mean? Are you trying to say that you still want to pull out trophies from me, who was completely destroyed by Suzune-mama's verbal attack just now?


But, Suzune's expression is serious.


Apparently, this girl is stoic to the point of stoicism about my sexuality. ......


"Cough, see, Suzune-chan has her own charms, and it's helping me enough as it is, you know?"


I try my best to cheer her up, but her expression still doesn't clear up.


"............"


"............"


Silence covers the hallway as neither of us speaks a word.


But Suzune broke the silence.


"S-Senpai ...... can you wait in my room for a while? Umm, I'm going to go make some tea ......."


Saying that, she rushed off somewhere, her skirt swinging.


***


Eventually, I did as she asked and decided to wait for her in her room. Unlike my room, her room was well organized and showed her personality. And there was a fresh scent in the room. Perhaps this was due to the stick-type air freshener placed on her study desk.


To be honest, I was uncomfortable in Suzune's room, which was the first time I entered, but I still sat down in front of the table and fidgeted while waiting for her.


Still, it's late .......


It has been more than 10 minutes since she asked me to wait for her, but she has not coming back. Is she taking time to prepare tea?


As I was thinking this, I heard a knock at the door of the room, and the door opened immediately afterwards.


I looked at the door and was shocked to see a girl standing there.


"Eh? Huh?"


There she was, Suzune in a ladies suit. She was standing in front of the door holding a tray of tea.


A slightly tight jacket with a well-defined silhouette and a tight-looking white blouse with a tight bust peeking through it. Her thighs peeked out from the tight skirt with a slit through her stockings.


Suzune, an adult woman now, was standing there.


I was so shocked by her outfit that I couldn't keep my mouth shut. But she didn't care about me, she came into the room and put a cup of tea on the table.


"Here it is......K-Konon-kun......"


Konon-kun?!


"S-Suzune-chan, what's going on all of a sudden?"


No matter how you look at it, she seemed to be mimicking her mother. But unlike her elated mother, her gestures were somehow faltering. She crouched down in front of me and hugged the tray to her chest. Then she looked at me, red with shame.


"Umm, I'm ...... embarrassed ....... but, in order for my Senpai's novel to become more and more popular, I have to do this ......."


Well...... I understood.


She wants to bring out my sexuality by being her mother.


"Well, please don't look at me with such pitying eyes. ...... This, I'm still doing the best I can ......."


Suzune said with eyes that looked as if she was about to start crying.


She is too healthy ....... I almost cried lightly at her kindness in putting her body on the line for my novel.


Suzune smiles awkwardly, trying to be a mother.


"K-Konon-kun...... P-Please take it easy today......."


I said this with a little hesitation, and Suzune sat down right in front of me as I was sitting upright. I don't know what it is, but I think she's a hot little girl. I don't know about it, but she seems to be trying to give the impression that she is a lady.


But, I don't know, she's taking it pretty hard ....... I thought so when I saw her "hahaha" and her strangely lewdly gasping for breath.


This is where the role-playing between me and Suzune began.


"K-Konon-kun ......"


"Yes, yes, what is it ......?"


"K-Konon-kun ...... what kind of things do you want your aunt to do for you?"


What the heck. That broad question is .......


I cover my face with my hands.


This is torture...... this is torture now......


"S-Senpai ...... please look me in the eye properly ....... I'll do my best. ......"


I put my hand down and stare at her as she says.


Oh no. I'm so embarrassed ...... my heart is about to burst with shame ...... seriously .......


"W-What does this Non-kun want ...... Oh, what do you want from your aunt?"


Suzune asks me after regrouping.


"Well, that's ......"


No good ...... I can't say anything ....... I only want to say one thing.


God ...... Please forgive Suzune.......


But, Suzune will go to any length. She smiled and extended her right hand to my head.


"K-Konon-kun, do you like to be patted down by ...... your aunt like this?"


Oh ...... it's sad, but ...... I'm happy .......


She stroked my head, smiling as best she could. Her slightly open blouse also revealed some cleavage.


"Tsk, tsk, tsk ......K-Konon-kun is...... already in high school, but you're happy to be stroked by an old lady? He's so cute......."


Oh, no...... she's awkward, but somehow she's exactly what you'd expect from a woman of her sexual proclivities.


I could feel the trophy above my head that Suzune's mother had given me getting heavier and heavier.


"I'm going to take good care of you from now on......" said Suzune.


Suzune stroked her chin with her index finger and smiled at me.



PREV | NEXT