Chapter 18: I Want A Pretty Girl To Call Me A Pig


TL: Akabane


***


The date is coming. I know it sounds like a normal thing to say, but if you think about it calmly, it's an extraordinary event. I, who pride myself on being in the bottom half of the ranking of the best looking boys in my class, am going on a date with the most beautiful girl in school, Suzune Minazuki. This should be the biggest event in my history. But I'm really sorry that my senses are numb because of the lasciviousness I've had with her up until now. ......


So, I came to the meeting place as promised and decided to look for Suzune.


Still, it's a huge crowd .......


The place was the entrance to a huge commercial facility in the downtown area. I had expected this to some extent, but since it was Sunday, the place was packed with people. When I looked around to find Suzune, I easily spotted her even in such a crowded place. It seems that a beautiful girl looks good even in such a crowd.


She was leaning against a pillar near the entrance, looking at her phone.


I walked up to her.


But...


Hmm? Wait a minute. ......


As I approached her, I felt something strange.


She was staring at her phone ...... rather than looking at it. And her cheeks were somehow dyed bright red, and she was stroking her own lower lip with her index finger.


Oh? I have too much of an idea about that gesture. ......


Apparently, the concept of holidays doesn't exist in her perverted activities.


I watched her with astonishment. But she seemed to be absorbed in her novel, and even though I came very close to her, she didn't notice me at all and twisted herself around, letting out an erotic breath as usual, "Nn......."


"S-Suzune-san ......"


And when I called her name there, she finally seemed to notice my presence and looked up from her phone and said, "Wah, wah! Senpai!" She looked flustered and hid her phone behind her back as she called me.


"Um ..... Is that ......?"


When I asked her that much, she shook her head violently, saying, "No, it's not ......" even though I hadn't asked her anything yet.


Apparently, I was right.


I was a little nervous at the word "date," but I was a little relieved to see that she was her usual self.


"So, let's go anyway. ......"


When I asked her that, Suzune looked down shyly and answered, "Yes, that's right. ......."


***


So, my first date of my life began. As soon as we started, Suzune said there was a restaurant she really wanted to go to, so she took me up to the third floor of the mall. There was a restaurant area with a variety of restaurants, including Italian and Chinese.


Was she hungry? I followed her with this thought in my mind, but she paid no attention to the restaurants and walked toward the back of the restaurant area. Then she stopped in front of a certain restaurant.


"Here, here it is......."


Suzune pointed to the restaurant, and I turned my head in that direction. I turned my head in that direction and was astonished at the unexpected sight.


What the heck is this ......?


"Actually, it's a restaurant that's been getting a lot of attention lately. ...... So, I've been wanting to go there for a while now. ......"


And that's what she said.


The reason why I was astonished ...... was because of the


Pig! Pig! And Pig!


Inside the coffee shop-like interior, countless pigs were walking around in every direction. Apparently, this is a pig café, not a cat café (......).


Suzune, perhaps unable to contain her excitement, rushed toward the store and began to look at the pigs through the glass.


"How cute......!"


Suzune's cheeks blush with excitement. Standing beside her, I also observe the store.


Well, I certainly don't understand why her cheeks are dyed. All the pigs in the store are about the size of a cat and look adorable. And the customers in the store seemed to be healed by petting the pigs' heads or putting them on their laps.


She looked up at me standing beside her.


"Umm, I ...... love pigs!"


Oh, what's with that abrupt snatching of her sexuality ......?


I know you didn't mean that at all, but that line was a little dangerous. ......


I hastily wipe the cold sweat off my face.


Whew ...... I was about to get another weird trophy ......


So, we go into the pig café.


We paid for our drinks at the reception and went inside. As soon as we set foot inside, a little pig comes to Suzune. The pig moved its nose like an electrical outlet close to her socks and wiggled its nose to sniff them. She let out a "giggle" at the sight and squatted down.


Today, she was dressed very girlishly in a navy blue pleated skirt and a ruffled blouse. And the skirt was shorter than her usual uniform. She was a little concerned about the length of her skirt, but put her hand on the head of the pig that came up to her.


"Piggy ...... it's okay ...... so cute ......."


Suzune patted the pig's head as she said that.


Ah ...... that's something I envy .......


And then, the other pigs gather around her. By the way, not a single one of them came to me. ...... Apparently, the pigs would rather be at the feet of a pretty girl than me. ......


"Senpai, Senpai, it's great......but, a lot of pigs are coming......"


Suzune said, bewildered but happy at the pigs that gathered more than expected. One of the pigs looked pleased to be stroked by Suzune, while another seemed to be interested in Suzune's legs and sniffed them.


Suzune looks happy as she watches.


I want to be a pig too and be called a pig by Suzune. ......


I thought for a moment, but shook my head hurriedly because I was afraid I might get another weird trophy.


"S-Senpai ...... Umm, that's......."


Then, Suzune noticed something and pointed to the counter. I also turned my attention to the counter.


[Feed the pigs for 500 yen!!]


I saw such a pop-up sign. Apparently, this store offers the experience of feeding pigs.


"Umm, I'll go buy some. ......"


She stood up and went to the counter at once. Then, she returned to the pig again with a paper cup of food in her hand. She placed the chip-like food in the cup in her palm and held it out in front of the pigs.


Immediately after that, the pigs' eyes changed color.


All the pigs around Suzune started to crowd around her palm.


"Oh, my God ...... you are all such gourmands ...... wait a minute, you can't go in there......"


The pigs were so rude that they even tried to get inside her skirt.


Oh, no, this is ...... something erotic.......!


Oh no, no, no, no. Calm down, Ryutaro. ......


But, it might be useful as a story for sensual novels about isekai. ...... And as I look at her with an evil eye, who is healthy and loving the pig, she looks up.


And then...


"S-Senpai ...... do you want some too?"


Saying that, she holds out her hand with the food on it to me.


I gasp at her shocking words.


Eh? What is that sweet temptation that will end your life as a human being if you get on .......


"I'm just joking ...... but ...... Senpai looked at the pig that I was feeding with envy ....... does it look that delicious?"


Oh, she know. ......


Suzune Minazuki is so scary......


She seemed to find every single one of my reactions amusing and giggled repeatedly.


She laughed so much that I turned my face away from her as if I was being unfaithful. And then, she giggled again and said, "I'll make something more delicious for you next time, so please don't be so envy."



PREV | NEXT