Chapter 15


TL: Akabane


***


The weekend was over, and it's over in a flash.


I was so tired that I didn't want to do anything, even though I didn't have any club activities.


By the way, Haruki and Yukito were doing sparring and spending their day in club activities.


It's hard to imagine now, but when I was a member of a club, it must have been a common thing if I missed a day of practice on the weekend.


With that in mind, I can say that I was too lazy.


Starting today, I'm going to have study sessions with Rin-chan after school.


Until last week, I felt sorry for my sister because she had to bear the burden alone.


However, since I had to do a lot of shopping on the weekends while forced to be with Rin-chan, I got rid of that thought.


I don't know how my sister and Rin-chan had the energy to go play in their new neighborhood.


I had a high fever and fell asleep on my first weekend after entering high school.


"Since the number of school events will increase starting next month, the class hours will become faster as it follows the curriculum!"


But, schoolwork was also getting harder and more voluminous at the same time.


It was a good idea to tutor Rin-chan, but if I neglected my studies, my grades would really drop.


"Ah, I don't really understand the contents of the lesson."


"Haruki, you have to take it seriously.  If you get a red mark, you can't do club activities, right?"


"That's right...."


"I'm also in trouble.  When I was in first grade, my grades were average, but since I got to second grade, the study have gotten harder and harder."


If you look at two people who are too busy in their respective club activities, it is obvious that they will not say "Let's study!" right after getting home.


However, if they didn't, they wouldn't be able to do the club activities.


"You always look so relaxed, don't you, Touma?"


"Well, unlike you guys, I don't do club activities, so I have to do this. ......"


"Please teach me ......."


"If I teach you something you might want to learn and you guys can do well, I'll definitely do it ....... but, can't your girlfriend teach you too?!"


"But, she's in art class. ......"


"....... Oh, so she's not that smart."


Then, what's your story about studying together?


I'm starting to get the feeling that they're just teasing each other while opening the lesson and then claiming that they're studying.  Well, that seems to be the case.


Damn, these guys look like they're having a lot of fun.


"At times like this, I wish I had a girlfriend who could study."


"Seriously?  Wouldn't that just make us look stupid?"


"What do you think, Touma?"


"Hey?  Are you ignoring me on purpose?!"


What kind of answer do you want from me, a guy who doesn't have a girlfriend, huh?!


Do you want me to give you my opinion on what it's like to not have a girlfriend?!


Well, I don't think so.


"By the way, who is the girl who can study well in this class?"


He didn't respond to my sad question and started talking to himself.


"Isn't that Yuika?  She's the one who did well on the exam."


"I guess so.  Unlike her ordinary appearance, she's a very extraordinary person."


As they say, the chairman has been exceptional since first grade.


I don't know how great she really is, since I only started getting involved with her recently.


"Why don't you ask the chairman to teach you? If she teaches you, you'll never be able to forget it."


"Please don't mention it...."


"Yes, yes, you tease me too much!"


I admit that it was a little mean, but please don't be too discouraged.


.....Although it's okay to make fun of me not having a girlfriend, but it's taboo to talk about love stories.  It's a difficult conversation for me.


"Did you guys call me?"


While we were talking about that, the chairman came up to us.


"Yes, because you always get good scores, so I wanted to know how you study."


"Hoo! Are you finally motivated Haruki?  Did your girlfriend tell you to stop being stupid?"


"S-She never said that!!!"


Oh, he was told that, huh...


After all, his girlfriend was quite cute now, and she must have been under a lot of influence.


"Aren't you pretty smart, Touma?"


"Hmm, yeah.  The learning went faster than I expected, and to be honest, it was quite difficult.  Haruki and Yukito are motivated, and I want to help them, but I can't teach them when I have to learn too."


"Hee, even Touma is in trouble, huh?"


"Well, that's about it."


"Hoo.  Do you need help?"


While laughing happily as usual, the chairman sat on the table and created a bad atmosphere.


She had good looks, so no matter what she did, she would still look good.


"I need you to do me a favor."


To be honest, I was curious about the chairman's way of learning.


There are so many factors that affect the learning of someone who is an achiever, if I wanted to know those various factors regardless of who it was, I would definitely do it.


"Ahaha!  So that's it, huh!"


"Aren't you laughing too much, Yuika?"


"You look so happy.  Don't these two people have their own uniqueness?"


"That's right."


Before I realized it, the two of them had slightly distanced themselves from me and the chairman.


"That's fine!  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me! I'll teach you well!"


"Woah, thank you very much!"


We talked about how to organize learning for two people who were busy with their club activities, but in the end, only me and the chairman could make progress in our study.


However, by seizing this opportunity and grasping the material as quickly as possible, they were able to keep up, so it wasn't a bad thing.



PREV | NEXT