Chapter 6


TL: Akabane


***


The fake account posting, which I once stopped, is now back to normal operation.


At first, it was embarrassing to think that this was being seen by her, but now I don't think about that at all.


[I love it. I love it.]


[You were so cute in your uniform today.]


[I'm so nervous. I like her so much, I got nervous. ...... I wonder if it's not an unrequited love]


[If you ask me why I like her, I don't think I can give you a clear reason. I just love, love, love that person from the moment I saw her at first sight. If I had to say, I would say it was love at first sight...]


I'm posting each and every one of them with all my heart and soul.


It's a mystery why I have over 1,000 followers when all I do is just posting messages of love like this.


When I look at these messages that I posted, I see that many of them think I'm a stalker.


They say things like, "Don't be a creepy little fat boy.","I'm calling the police on you right now." and "You're too creepy, boy!"


I'm not looking at any of these internet infested maggots. I am just secretly posting messages of love, so I don't care what other people think.


My usual routine is to post a new love message while lying on my back in bed before going to sleep.


The words I type while dozing off are the ones that expose me the most and allow me to vent my feelings of love.


[It's as if me and her are pulled together by a transparent thread. I can only think that it was fate that we met. Thank you ....... God]


"Good."


That's it for today's post.


What I'm going to do next is a proselytizing campaign called ...... replying to messages received in DM's (direct messages).


Most of the time, all I get in my DM's are sermons from uncles and aunts. I try to debunk them and tell them about Kujo's charms, but ...... I always gets blocked for some reason.


I make another account and repeatedly tell them about her charms, but for some reason, their account always disappears.


Since I have not been banned, I convince myself that those people have found Kujo's charm.


Today is Saturday, so I can do all the missionary work I want.


So I was all fired up to do missionary work today, but I was astonished when I saw the sender of the DM I had received.


"Huh?!"


The name of the account was "Kujo@back-account."


By the way, the account was created today.


The current time is around 1:20 a.m., so I know it was created just a few minutes ago.


"Do she think I won't find out.....?"


The content of the DM she sent me was-- "How much do you like the person you have a crush on?"


It's a question as if she's testing me.


I reply, pretending not to notice.


[I like her so much that I can't express it all with the word "like". I can't imagine not having that girl in my life anymore].


I replied and waited, and a few dozen seconds later I received another DM.


[Is the feeling you have for that person, is it just the feeling of liking? I've seen so many words like "cute" and "like" in the posts on your account that my eyes are rotting. If you don't mind my asking, could you please tell me?]


Yes, I think Kujo is right, I think I've been posting only those two messages of love.


Do you want me to say it in a different way?


[Of course I have many feelings toward that person. For example, "She's beautiful" and "I wish I could be with her." But the reason I don't post those on this account is because they are words I don't use very often when venting my love. ......I just don't happen to use them, but rest assured that I love you more than you love me.]


[Yes. Good. I thought for sure that Yanagi was my ......]


After I finished replying, I noticed that she had typed my name in a very normal way, and that DM disappeared right away.


[Did you see that?]


[Well, I was pouring myself a drink earlier, so I didn't see it. Is something wrong?"]


[Oh, no, nothing.]


[I see. Then I'd like to ask you a few questions on my end.]


[What's ......?]


It must be Kujo who has been exchanging messages with me since a while ago.


I'm thinking it's probably something that Kujo hasn't noticed me yet.


I'm going to take that backwards and send it to .......


[I'd like to get your opinion on this for a minute, what does it look like to have a crush on someone?]


The reply didn't come back right away, it came back a few minutes after I started dozing off.


[Cool, I guess.]


My drowsiness was suddenly awakened.


My body, which had been lying on my back, tensed up at the unexpected answer.


It was the first time I saw Kujo say "cool." ......


Now that she's likely to say many things in late-night tension, isn't this a good time to dig deeper?  


[Is there a specific reason for that cool thing? I'm a guy who has a crush on someone, after all. Can you just tell me in your own words?]


[I have nothing to teach you! Cool is just cool!]


It was as if she was telegraphing and telling me off.


After that, I persistently asked her many questions, but I never received a reply from Kujo.


The telegraphed reply was deleted a few minutes later, but I had taken a good shot of it, so I can still see it.


"Haa."


I don't understand now that I think about it that Kujo would send me a DM using a back account that is so easy to understand.


It's really, really cute that she would do this.


If possible, I would like to see her telegraphing it in real life someday.


I closed my heavy eyelids with such hopes in my heart.



PREV | NEXT