Chapter 10


TL: Akabane


***


Looking back, a lot has happened recently.


It probably started when the most beautiful girl in my class, whom I had a crush on, found out that I had been posting love messages to her. I can only think that it must have been.


Since then, I confessed my love to her, was almost beaten up by Rinka's childhood friend, and many other things happened.


And during this time I met a comrade with whom I could tell each other what I liked about Rinka.


"--That's why I've been through so many ordeals."


"I have no idea what you're talking about."


I told him in detail and politely about what had happened recently, but Igarashi unleashed the words he did not want to be told the most.


"Do you want me to explain from scratch again, huh? Okay, okay. So first of all..."


"I don't know why... but you said with a serious face,"I have something I want to talk to you about." Are you going to tell me a love story? ”


Ugh. Why does Igarashi have such a bad physiognomy even though he's a nice guy. ......


I feel like putting my foot down, but today I'm going to put my heart on the line.


"...... Igarashi may be right."


"Oh? It's so creepy."


"I heard you were protecting Rinka, right?"


When I said that, Igarashi's bad guy face turned serious.


"Hey ...... where did you get this information from?"


"It's from Rinka. She told me about it. She told me that a lot of things happened in the past."


"I see. She told you?"


"Ah."


"Oh, yeah. --I see."


His eyes were downcast, and he looked somewhat happy.


I wonder what's going on in Igarashi's mind when he had been angry at me just a moment ago.


"Haa ......"


"That sigh, did something good happen?"


I let out a sigh, deflated on my desk as usual, and Hashimoto, who looked as if he had seen through everything, spoke to me.


"You get it, don't you?"


"Of course, I can see through the lies you tell, Yanagi."


He turned up his nose.


"...... Hashimoto. You know, the other day you taught me how to develop a relationship with your girlfriend, right?"


"Yeah, yeah. Hm? ......Yes. I might have taught you."


"Do you remember?"


"Of course I do. That's the one, right? You know, the one where Yanagi said he was our love cupid?"


"...... Yes, that's right. Thanks to that, I was able to get close to someone I had a crush on."


"Wow, that's great."


"Yeah, that's great."


I was supposed to be talking to Hashimoto, but someone suddenly entered the conversation from next door.


That person was the center of attention from everyone around me and was like an angel .......


"Rinka!"


"? What's wrong, Yanagi?"


What's wrong? I'd ask the same thing to you.


"Yanagi called a woman's name by her first name ....... Don't tell me it's someone who could be close to you!"


Hashimoto, who was holding his mouth and unable to hide his shock.


"Oh~yanagi."


Rinka speaks to me while resting her chin on my desk.


Which one am I supposed to be talking to?


"Hmph. Yanagi. I just remembered I have a few things to do, so I'll leave you alone."


"Ah, yes."


It seems that I made Hashimoto pay attention to me.


Me and Rinka were alone.


Because of this, my classmates are sneaking around talking about why the most beautiful girl in the class is alone with me, a dull, gloomy guy.


It's not a bad ...... word, but it seems that our combination is still strange.


"Speaking of which, Yanagi, do you ever replying SNS DMs?"


Rinka spoke to me as usual, paying no attention to her surroundings.


"Well, I reply DMs often."


Yes, when I say DMs, I mean DMs with "Kujo@Back-account".


I got a DM once, and it's been coming every night since then. The conversation was about the good things about the person I like and have a crush on, or what attracted me to her.


"Wow. ....... How often do you reply them? Are you replying most of the accounts equally?"


From the way this topic was swung, I was already certain that that account was Rinka's.


"I think I replying all of them equally. ....... Well, if the account disappears in the middle of that, I won't be able to reply it."


"............ What kind of content are you sending to them?"


"I don't think you should know."


I mean, of course Rinka would hate me if I revealed to her that I was doing missionary work.


"Oh, I see. Then I won't ask you anything. But instead, I'd like to ask you to do one thing for me."


"? What is it?"


"If the person who sent you the DM says he/she wants to meet you, did you try to meet him/her in real life?"


At this time, I didn't think that I would really get a real "I miss you" from Rinka's fake account.



PREV | NEXT