Chapter 2


TL: Akabane


***


Yesterday, I had the courage to confess my feelings.


The response was "on hold." Since Kujo had seen my fake account before I confessed, I honestly thought she would reject me, so I can say that I saved my life. ......


My unrequited love is still going on.


"Huh."


Even though summer is over and my favorite season, fall, has begun, I can feel my steps getting heavier as I make my way to school.


I don't think Kujo would do it, but I get goosebumps thinking if the whole school had been exposed to my fake account.


I was like a tortoise, slowly making my way to the school.


But...


Knock-knock.


"Good morning."


"Eh?"


A woman called out to me, coming out from behind me.


Moving from behind to the side was Kujo, whom I have a crush on.


Unintentionally, I took a step away.


"Why did you take a step away?"


"...... I couldn't help it since you suddenly called out to me."


"I see. I'm sorry about that. I won't talk to you suddenly anymore."


Kujo was asking me to approach her from the front. 


Of course, I couldn't resist, so I approached her until we were almost shoulder-to-shoulder, even though I was embarrassed.


Is this sweet smell ...... perfume?


"Speaking of which, I have a question for you, Yanagi."


Kujo turned a little angry.


"Hey, what is it?"


"Yanagi, you haven't posted anything new from your back account since yesterday, what the hell is going on?"


"That's because ...... I found out yesterday that Kujo was watching me, so I was embarrassed."


"Is that the only reason you stopped posting?"


"Ah, yes."


"Hmmm. When you're embarrassed, you don't want to vent about how much you like me."


Hey, what's with ......?  


Why does Kujo look so unhappy that I stopped posting messages of love?


"Well, of course I want to vent my feelings of love, but ......."


"Oh. I just thought of a good idea."


Kujo suddenly put her hand on my ear, rustling and touching it like she was stroking it, and brought her mouth close to my ear.


Ignoring my body shaking with fear.


"Hey. Since I'm here, why don't you vent your feelings of love in front of me?"


I hear Kujo's voice directly from my ear.


I can't get what she said out of my head, and my breath is on my ears, giving me goosebumps all over.


"Ah, yes."


I can only shake my head.


It's like the devil whispering.


"Yes. Then, Yanagi, will you whisper your love in my ear too?"


The conversation was going on, leaving me immersed in the devil's whispers.


Apparently, I had to whisper my love to Kujo herself.


I had already posted love messages many times on the fake account, so strangely I wasn't nervous.


"Pyah!"


I heard a voice from Kujo that seemed to resonate with the dolphins when I touched her ear.


It's a reaction I don't usually see.


"Pyah!"


Heat began to rise in my ears.


I wanted to see her reaction, so I fiddled with her ears, but as expected, I may have overdone it.


Since I started touching her ears, Kujo has been quiet.


I wanted to touch her more and touch her all over, but I held back. I cupped her ears with my hands and brought her ear close to mine.


"You're cute. I love it."


"Hyahyahyahyahyahyahyahyah!"


She jumped up and down with a peck.


Then she quickly moved away from me and hid behind a telephone pole.


It was as if I had done something wrong.


"How did you like it?"


"...... Is pretty good."


"Wait, why are you grumpy?"


"I don't know. I'm not grumpy at all."


She says this with her mouth, but she turns her face away and her voice is grumpy.


"You haven't had enough whispers of love yet?"


"No, I'm not. I'm already on ....... From now on, you're going to post in the back account, okay?"


"Yes. I understand."


After that, on the way to school, Kujo's mood didn't get better, and we didn't see each other until the end.


But...


Despite her attitude, I did not miss the fact that her ears were bright red from beginning to end.



PREV | NEXT