Chapter 1


TL: Akabane


***


By the way, have you ever had a unrequited love?


Unrequited love is a one-way street, and you have to communicate those feelings.


People who can't do that end up with unrequited love.


I'm thinking that way, and right now, I'm in the midst of a raving unrequited love. That girl I like is a person named Kujo Rinka, who is renowned as the most beautiful girl in the class, and is in the same class as me.


She is so beautiful that I wonder if angel dust might fall from her long hair that blows in the wind. She is someone that I, a shy boy who spends his time quietly in the class, can never reach.


So, I've been posting my love for Kujo on a fake SNS account to vent this uncontrollable feeling.


[Cute, cute, cute, cute...]


[I saw her eyes today! Her curly eyes are also cute!!]


[I like her but it's unreuited. I have a crush on someone I can never reach]


[I love her.]


[I really love her!]


But no matter how much I post, I never feel better.


On the contrary, venting my feelings of love has had the opposite effect because it has made me love Kujo even more.


I don't know much about Kujo, but I just like her.


That's the only reason I have a crush on her.


Dong, dong.


The chime tells me it's time to leave school.


I am the only one in the classroom. Everyone else in the class had gone off to committee meetings or club activities.


I'm a go home club member, and all I've been doing so far is printouts something I missed doing at home.


Slam!


As I was looking at the printouts I had finished at the same time as the chime, the classroom door opened.


I turned to see who it was, and there she was, Kujo, the girl I have a crush on.


I wondered if she had forgotten something .......


I turned to the front of the room and started checking the printouts again, thinking that if I stared at her, she might think I was acting weird.


She left without incident.


I thought so, but Kujo's feet stopped in front of my seat.


I looked up to see a black figure covering the prints.


"Uh ......."


Kujo was staring at me. She didn't open her mouth, folded her arms, and just stared at me, accentuating her ample breasts.


Our eyes naturally met, and I was too embarrassed to look away.


"You, your name is Takato Yanagi, right?"


"Yes."


I responded with a faltering smile, and Kujo pulled out her smartphone from her pocket.


I didn't expect her to suddenly exchange contact information with ....... But that hope was fleetingly dissipated when I saw the words on the phone's screen.


"Yanagi. Do you like me?"


What she showed me was my fake account that I use to shouting my love for Kujo.


"Eh? Uhh ... W-What do you mean?"


"Hmm? This fake account belongs to Yanagi, right? Because the person he write about in places who he have a crush on is definitely me."


Writing in places means .......


Don't tell me that the person in question, Kujo, saw everything!


"I'm sorry."


"Why are you apologizing?"


"Eh. Because it would be weird if a guy from a class you don't know shouted her love for you in a fake account. ......"


"So, that's what you were thinking when you posted it?"


"No, no. When I posted it, I was thinking that I wanted to vent the uncontrollable feelings of unrequited love."


Confess how you felt when you posted the post after the person you have a crush on finds your fake account at ....... If my classmate finds out about this, my school life is over.


What will happen to me now?


As my head was filled with anxiety, Kujo shook her head and said,


"I see...venting unrequited feelings, right? I was surprised because I thought Yanagi didn't reveal her feelings very much."


"...... That’s how it is, Kujo. Because my feelings for you were running high."


When I said that with a crisp look in my eyes, I felt Kujo's cheeks turn red. I tried to check, but she turned her face away from me.


My tone sounded like when I always posts in the SNS, but maybe this was something akin to a confession?


"Fufun. I'm so excited."


Kujo glanced at me.


A one-sided love that I had been holding onto for a long time, unable to find the courage to do so.


Today is the day I say goodbye to my past self.


"Kujo. I love you. Please go out with me!"



PREV | NEXT