Chapter 4: First Kiss


TL: Scaramochi


***


But if you ask me if I regret my confession, the answer is no.  I like Minagi and I think about her all the time in my head.


My feelings of love are real and sincere.


I've also learned that she has a pampered side, and as long as I love her passionately, she's a very attractive person with good looks and excellent grades.


"Nukumori-kun, is something wrong?"


"Oh, no,...... that."


"If you have something to say, say it clearly."


"Why are you eating your lunch on my lap?"


The person I like, the one they call the ice queen, is sitting on my lap for some reason.


She was eating her lunch without seeming to pay any attention to me.  The way she straightened up her back and used her chopsticks beautifully to bring the side dish to her mouth was not......beautiful at all.


I'm not trying to say that I don't like it, but I do.


I want to know why you bothered to sit down when there is a bench right next to you.


"If I do this, Nukumori-kun will love me."


"Yes, that's......what exactly should I do?"


"Why are you asking me?  I'm expecting your passionate approach from me."


"Oh, no, sorry!  I just wanted you to tell me if you had any requests!"


I saw her move her hand to her skirt pocket, so I hurriedly left her to her own devices.


Then she seemed to be having a hard time.  She looked like a goddess as she put her hand to her chin and pondered.


I mean, that was close. ......Is it out of the question just to ask her how to love?


"......Hmm?"


No, wait, no?  So, does that mean that as long as there is passion, it doesn't matter what I do?


It seems like hugging and kissing on the cheek is okay, so maybe I can do more than that.


"......!"


I focus my senses on my lower abdomen.  I can feel the softness and elasticity of Minagi's buttocks on it, even through her skirt.


Onechan, I wonder if I could touch it.  Maybe they could show us their pants or something.  Or maybe you could put your hand inside.......


When I was thinking about that, something unnecessary reacted.  No, to be frank, it was already like waking up early, but as expected, this is obvious.


"I feel like something hard is hitting me."


"Oh, no, it's just my imagination!  I'm not sure what I'm thinking of!"


I tried to make conversation with her so that she would be distracted from it.


Then she looked into my eyes.


"I wish you would kiss me."


"What, on the cheeks again?"


"Of course it's on your lips."


Minagi said, a little embarrassed, her cheeks turning vermillion.  Her sharp eyes widened a little, and my face was reflected in her clear eyes.  She had a very red face.


I was so surprised to see her face, because kissing Minagi is something that boys long to do, and it's not something you can do lightly.


"Ho, are you serious......?"


"Yes, I'm serious.  So, please do it."


"......!"


In front of me are Minagi's lips.  They are pink, glossy and beautiful.  They look more dazzling than jewels to me.


Oh no, my heart is racing.  Well, it's funny that I can do this without a care in the world.


I'm impatient, but I'm determined to do it.  If I don't do it for her, she will take out her phone, and more than anything, I want to do it.  I want to taste those pretty lips.


"R-Reina, it's your first time, right?"


"Yes, it is.  It's my first kiss."


"Well, I'll be gentle."


I thought it would be more exciting for her to have her first kiss.


I was right, Minagi's eyes were swimming.  She must be thrilled.  She is so cute.


My heart was being squeezed tightly, but I slowly reached out my hand and touched her cheek.


I slowly move my face closer to hers.


"......!"


My mouth touched Minagi's lips.  They are so soft and warm that they feel like they could melt.


And so sweet.  It's as sweet as sugar candy, and it feels so good that I want to keep touching it.


"Phew......nggg......."


Minagi's sniffles are itchy.  Still, I wanted to keep savoring the sensation, so I pressed my lips closer together.


Oh, my head is getting fuzzy.  I wish this time could last forever.......


"Mmm, hah......."


Perhaps she couldn't breathe properly, Kainagi-san pulled away painfully, and our happy time came to an end.


The transparent thread that connects us hangs like a bridge and breaks off.


I was disappointed that I wanted to kiss her a little longer, but Minagi, who seemed to have regained her breath, smiled a little.


"Kissing is amazing. .......I can't believe how exciting it is."


"I'm glad you're pleased with it."


"Nukumori-kun, you seem to be used to it, have you ever done it before?"


"Oh, no, no, no!  It's my first time!  I've only done it with Rina!"


"Yes."


You look a little happy, don't you? She sometimes has that look on her face.


My girlfriend is so cute that I decide to put my arms around her and give her a hug.  Then, as if depositing warmth, Minagi leaned in close.


I spent a happy time for a while, holding her thin and soft body.



PREV | NEXT