Chapter 2: 0.3 Seconds Of Conflict


TL: Akabane


***


"......No, she'll going to kill me."


The next day. I had come to school despite my confession of sexual harassment.


To be honest, I thought about taking the day off. But I thought it would be better for me to take a day off, since Minagi was probably more physically and mentally damaged than I was.


Besides, I had to apologize. I had even brought a gift for that purpose.


With shaky legs, I headed for the classroom. The second grade classrooms are on the second floor, so I have to go up the stairs.


And when I looked up from the landing of the stairs, I didn't expect to see a person there.


"Minagi-san......"


"............"


Oh no, we are normally eye to eye. I mean, you came to school properly, didn't you? I'm glad...well, not really glad, but...


"May I have a word?"


"Yes."


She beckons me over with a look that could seriously kill someone, and I follow her. My legs were shaking so badly that it was hard to walk.


Still, I managed to follow her and ended up in an empty classroom.


She invited me inside, and I timidly went in. Minagi, who closed the door behind her, stared at me.


She is still beautiful, but scary. But I have to show my sincerity. I'm the one who made the mistake.


"Oh, um, that ...... I'm sorry about yesterday!"


"......I was really surprised."


"Ah, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to surprise you ...... or anything."


"I've had a lot of confessions in my life, but I've never had one like that."


"......"


"Look at me."


I was told to do so and fearfully lifted my head. I was so excited to see her face.


I tilted my head inwardly. What is it? You're mad at me, aren't you......?


"You, what is your name?"


"Yes, um, my name is Atsushi Nukumori....."


"Yes, Nukumori-kun, right? I remember."


"......"


"You want to go out with me, don't you?"


"......Ah, well, I mean, hopefully, I mean ...... not forcibly."


"Then let's go out."


"Oh, yes. ......Wait, what?"


Is that mean, we'll go out together?


While my mind was freezing up, Minagi's cheeks were slightly blushing with embarrassment. Ah, so beautiful.


"I've never been so thrilled before."


"Eh......?"


"Your passionate approach, it has made my heart pound so much. I want to forget it, but I can't."


"Heh......?"


"Hey, can you do it again?"


She then opened her hands and looked at me. What is this, a dream or something? I pulled my cheek and it hurt. It wasn't a dream.


That means I succeeded in confessing my feelings to her! That Minagi is my girlfriend......!


I'm so happy, I feel like I'm going to soar to the heavens. But I have to hold back because I can't live the rosy days that are sure to follow.


"Muehehehehe ......"


Oh no, I can't help grinning. I thought that the "hit and crash" mentality usually fails most of the time, but I guess I'll give it a try.


While I'm having a good time by myself, the light fades from Minagi's eyes.


She returned to her usual icy expression and told me as she took out her phone.


"......It looks like you were disappointing me."


"Eh?"


The screen Minagi showed me had the 110 number entered.


The blood drained from my face.


"Good-bye. I'm sure I won't see you again."


I could see her movement to tap the button unfold before my eyes. Apparently, she is going to report what happened yesterday!


If she does that, all kinds of things will end! What action should I take here!


Well, as I recall, I mentioned something about disappointment, so I should just do what I did yesterday again.


I had 0.3 seconds to do so. I desperately moved my trembling legs.


I leap at her, spreading my body like a flying flying mononga. When she shrugged in surprise, I boldly and gently hugged her.


"......!"


"Oh, I love you, Reina."


I whispered in her ear as I hugged her tightly. I might get killed for calling her name without permission.


But Minagi reacted differently than I expected.


"Heh, me too. Nukumori-kun."


With that, she kissed me on the cheek. The soft and gentle kiss was enough to make my body run out of heat.


Minagi whispers to me as steam rises from my head.


"Please continue to love me passionately."


"Hyah......!"


"Hmmm, promise?"


I may have fallen in love with the most extraordinary person.



PREV | NEXT