Chapter 1: Hit And Crush


TL: Akabane


TL: This is new series that only has 5 chapter so far.


***


Minagi Reina was known as the Queen of Ice in our grade school.


This can be read from two characteristics she possesses.


The first is her appearance.


Her sharp, slanted eyes, the corners of her mouth that rarely turn up, and her snow-white skin help to create the impression that she is cold.


But these are only a small part of what makes up her appearance. Her beautifully shaped face, long, slender arms and legs, a style that shows where it shows and tightens where it tightens, and glossy black hair that reaches all the way down her back are what attracts the eye. Therefore, she was very popular. She was so popular that confessions of love were an everyday occurrence.


Another reason why she is called the Queen of Ice is the way she responds to confessions.


When a handsome guy in my class confessed his feelings for her, she told him that she had decided not to be dominated by someone like him, and she cut him off. When a flirtatious guy in the next class confessed his feelings for her, she told him that he should know his place, and that he was a "dunce."


The other confessors seemed to feel the same way, and they all missed school or lost their souls even if they were able to come.


By the way, my friend was also like that, so I guessed that he must have been told something terrible.


And so it was today. I, Atsushi, had made a big decision.


I decided to confess my feelings to Minagi-san.


You may be wondering why I would do that at this point in the story, and that's probably true. You may think that I am just a fool or a daredevil.


No, I am not like that. I'm just an ordinary guy who can be found anywhere.


But that's no reason not to confess. I mean, I like her.


It was a long time ago, last spring.


I once dropped a handkerchief and she picked it up.


--- "You dropped this."


--- "Oh, thank you very much."


--- "You have to take good care of your things."


With that, she handed me the handkerchief that she had dusted off.


I couldn't forget the faint smile she gave me at that moment. My whole body felt like a jolt of electricity.


I realized that I had fallen in love with her.


I can't seem to hold back this overflowing feeling.


I want to tell her right now. And if it's possible, I want to go out with her.


"But even if I confess to her in a normal way, I don't know......."


I let out a sigh. I know that an ordinary guy like me will be rejected when I make an attack.


I will achieve my goal of telling her, but all that will remain will be the burn marks left by her cold air. And probably one that will never fully heal.


"In times like this, do something that no one seems to have done before."


Confession can take many forms, like confession with a bouquet of flowers.


But I don't have that kind of money. I'm a high school student, but I don't have a part-time job. All I have is my body.


"No, wait......."


With just this one body, there are things you can do, right?


That's exactly what I'm going to do: collide with it ...... hit it and smash it ...... and attack it directly,.......


"--Ha!"


I shook my head, realizing that I had a crazy idea. It's a double-edged sword, or rather, it's a case of reporting me if I'm not very good at it.


I'd like to take a shot at ...... anyway. I'd like to see at least one look of surprise on her face.


"Okay, I'll do it. I'll do it now......!"


***


"What do you want to talk about?"


After school, I found Minagi-san and asked her to come to the rooftop with me.


She already looks fed up. She had already confessed so much that it was easy for her to guess what was going on.


But she still didn't leave, perhaps it was her way of being kind. I like her.


"............"


I stood in front of Minagi-san with the setting sun in the background. My legs are shaking with nervousness, but for once I have to get them to move.


I made eye contact with her, tapping her petulantly at an angle I couldn't see.


"............!"


With a gulp and a fresh spit, I'm ready to go. I get into a position to start a standing start, and put strength into my legs and feet.


I shouted to Minagi-san, who was tilting her head at me.


"Minagi-san, I love you!"


Instantly, I hugged her.


I could feel her tits squish against my chest, the softness and warmth of her arms around me. And she smelled so good.


As I hugged her tightly, I continued.


"I've always loved you! Please go out with me--!"


I pulled back my mouth from her ear and kissed her cheek. A soft, yet smooth feeling spread from my lips to her entire body.


Oh, what a ...... too happy .......


"No, no, no, nooooooooo!"


"--Guh!"


The pleasant time came to an abrupt end.


A sharp pain shot across my face and I was rolled to the ground. I looked up in agony and realized that Minagi had slapped me.


"~~~~!!!!"


She hugged herself, her pale skin turning bright red. She stares at me with a moist gaze for three seconds or so.


Then she ran off in the direction of the door.


"......Haa, it's over. Everything is over."


I could only stare at the door as she left, not even rubbing my aching face.



PREV | NEXT