Extra 3: About The Care Of The Moment


TL: Akabane


***


[Kouhei's POV]


That day, I decided to stay at Yuzuhana's house.


Because she had a cold.


Actually, I wasn't planning to stay overnight, but since I couldn't leave her who was weak, so I said that I would stay by her side until she was satisfied.


That's why I decided to stay at her house ...... but, what should I do to pass the time?


Wandering around in her house will only make me feel embarrassed, but if I don't do anything, it'll be too boring ...... then, let's just read manga instead.


Fortunately, there was a manga rack in the bedroom.  However, it was only a small shelf, but since our tastes were the same, all the contents were my favorites as well.


"......Un~"


While I was reading the manga, Yuzuhana tried to get up.


"How are you doing?"


"I have to ... go pick up the clothesline...."


"Okay.  Just let me pick it up."


"Don't..."


"Why? I'll fold it properly, so just go to sleep."


"Um.  Thank you. ......"


After that, Yuzuhana went back to sleep as if relieved.


I went to the balcony to get the clothespins.  If left unattended, they would wrinkle again, so it would be best to fold them right away.


I had already folded her towel, shirt and pants, only her panties were left.


I was already tired of seeing Yuzuhana's underwear, but I haven't seen them since our relationship turned cold.


It's been a long time since I've seen her underwear like this.  Plus, it's underwear from when she was in high school.  How could I not be nervous when I saw it, right?


Did she wear underwear like this when she was in high school...?


"-Cough, cough~"


Yuzuhana's cough suddenly pulled me back to reality.


W-What am I doing?!  Isn't this an aberration?!


I slapped my cheek to wake myself up, and afterward, I folded all her panties.


Inside her drawer were also many colorful underwear, but in return for her trust, I stuffed them all in without succumbing to temptation.



PREV | NEXT