Extra 2: Ignore Him If He Thinks I'm An Easy Person


TL: Akabane


***


[Yuzuhana's POV]


It was after I argued with Kouhei again and left the family restaurant--


I returned home in a glum mood.


I can't count how many times I've argued with Kouhei, but recently, we've become close.  I thought we'd be friends again.


However, just because I talked to another guy, it instantly put him in a bad mood....


"Kouhei, I really don't know what jealousy is.  But isn't what you did just now clearly jealousy?"


Although I replied harshly, but honestly, I wasn't that angry.


Kouhei lost his mood just because I praised that guy's name.  I thought Kouhei was cute when he was jealous, and I felt that jealousy wasn't that bad.


Therefore, I intend to forgive him if he apologizes to me properly.


But I also don't want to be taken lightly, so if she apologizes perfunctorily, I'll ignore him.


"......He will apologize properly, won't he?"


The days since becoming close to Kouhei had been really pleasant.  If Kouhei was thinking the same thing, he would definitely call me to apologize...


As I stood still and glanced at my cell phone, a call came in.


"M-hm.  It came quite fast."


Did he want to make up with me that quickly?  When I thought about it, my cheeks naturally relaxed.


Actually, right now, I already wanted to forgive him ...... but I had to sound unhappy so that I wouldn't be considered an easy mark.


"......What?"


|| "That... do you have time tomorrow?"


Uh, tomorrow?  Does he want to arrange a place to apologize to me?


There's no need for him to do that.  Just saying "I'm sorry." is enough for him to make me forgive him.......


"Why?"


|| "It doesn't matter if it's tomorrow or the day after, but I was thinking of going to the zoo .... it's because my mom gave me tickets..."


The ...... zoo? So he wanted to take me there?


Apparently he still remembered that I really liked Anipara.


I was so happy.


But, I can't.  He hasn't apologized yet.  I had to act as if I wasn't interested so he wouldn't think I was a clumsy girl.


"Hmm, I see, yeah."


|| "Yuzu, you used to love the zoo, right?  So, will you come with me there?"


"I love the zoo .... but why me? Can't you go by yourself?"


|| "If I'm alone, I won't go.  I'm not interested in the zoo."


"You're not interested but still want to go there?"


|| "There's no one else I can take, and going with Yuzu would be more fun than going alone..."


"Haaa......"


I see. 


Having me by your side makes you very happy, huh?


"......So you really want to go to the zoo with me, huh?"


|| "Yes!  I really want to go with Yuzu!"


After hearing him speak in such a clear voice, I smiled again.


He hadn't apologized yet, but I didn't care anymore because I was so happy right now.


Well, let's forgive him.


|| "......So, do you want to come with me?"


"Yes."


When I answered in a bright voice, Kouhei sighed as if relieved.



PREV | NEXT