Chapter 7: Former Idols Want To Go Out (Pancakes, Ahhhn, Indirect Kisses (Tentative))


TL: Akabane


***


"I'm looking forward to pancakes!"


Sasaki is in a good mood the whole time she waits for her pancakes.


She's even taken off her mask and glasses, which is more than a little unprotected, don't you think?


It was the first time I'd seen Sasaki's face in a brightly lit place, but her face, unshrouded by anything, was smaller than in the video, and her neat face, as if to say, "This is how a beautiful girl's face should be proportioned." was a true idol idol.


Watching them for a long time, I felt my heart warming up.


Is this the aura of a beautiful girl who is said to be a national treasure?


There are plenty of girls in college who can be described as "cute" in one word, but Sasaki is not on that level.


Her eyes seem to roll off a guy's back. Her mask doesn't always show it, but her small, high nose and lips that are moist as if they were made up have attracted my attention since the moment I saw the video of Ayane Kiraboshi.


Every part of her is over 98 points, and it is understandable why she has a mountain of fans.


Why did Sasaki retire from show business when she was born with natural beauty......?


"What's wrong, Makishima?"


"Nah! It's nothing!"


"?"


"I thought you should at least wear your glasses."


If I look directly at your face any longer, my heart won't be able to take it.


"If another customer came in, they'd know in an instant, wouldn't they?"


"Don't worry, it's okay. It's never that crowded here, and I'll disguise myself as soon as a customer arrives."


"You made a reservation when it's never crowded?"


"In my case, I have to make a reservation."


"In Sasaki's case?"


Just then, the owner brought the drinks.


"Ayane-chan, you're a celebrity, so I've asked you to call me when you come. Here's your drink."


This girl was listening to our conversation.


"......Huh?"


That shopkeeper put down the drink as if nothing was wrong with the conversation, but what the heck is this drink?


Blue Hawaii soda in a deep-bottomed glass that looks like something a wealthy person would drink.


What was that? Two people and only one drink? And what's with the straw?


It's split down the middle like a two-way socket, and there's a heart in the middle ...... but I don't think so.


"Awww!"


The national treasure idol seemed to be in a panic.


The owner of the restaurant went back to the kitchen and came back with a single-lens reflex camera.


"Storekeeper-san. Do you have any regular straws?"


"Oh my goodness, we're a couple. Here, I'll even take a picture for you with my ......1 eye."


"No, there's no way I can do this!"


"Oh, Ayane? You guys are dating, right?"


I see. The sneer on her face when she ordered it was because she was planning to do this.......


"Ah! Don't tell me you two are a fake couple?"


"Sasaki! Let's do it......"


"Hey, Makishima!


You too, get your face closer to mine!


I sucked on one of the straws first, and Sasaki glared at the owner and took the straw in her mouth without making eye contact with me.


I quit my voluntary training and came all the way here.


I can't waste my time by not being able to eat the limited-edition items, can I?


"Yes, look this way!"


The owner beckons to me with a camera in her hand.


I can feel Sasaki's lips quivering the entire time we've been sucking on each other's straws.


This guys is too weak in many ways for someone who appeals to her older self.


"Oops, before that - both of you make a heart with your hands."


"Oh, no, I'm not going to do that."


"Sasaki, let's do it."


"Makishima!"


I made one half of a heart with my right hand, and Sasaki made a heart with her trembling left hand.


"Hi-chi-zu!"


***


While we were waiting for our soufflé pancakes, Sasaki went to the bathroom (overheating from embarrassment) and didn't come back.


I was alone, looking out the window, chugging down a Blue Hawaii soda that made my stomach feel like it was tapping.


"Hey, I'm home."


"......Welcome back."


Sasaki returned, wiping her hands with a handkerchief.


And then the air was awkward.


We both glanced at the menu and other things in silence for a few minutes, but Sasaki ended the delicate atmosphere first.


"Sorry about something! Makishima!"


"You're not the one to apologize."


"But--"


"I'm glad you got to eat pancakes."


"Yeah......."


Sasaki looks down with red eyes, like a child who has been caught in a prank and is now furious.


Don't tell me you've been crying in the bathroom?


Of course she wouldn't want to be made to do something like that with a guy she doesn't like.


"You didn't like doing that with me, did you? I didn't want to waste your time, so I got stubborn. I'm sorry."


"I didn't like it! No, I didn't! Why would I do something like that with you?!"


"I know, I'm sorry."


Sasaki takes the glass of blue Hawaiian cider from me and starts drinking it with the other straw.


"Hey, I'll take that."


"Makishima, you really are an idiot, aren't you?"


Sasaki gave a devilish smile and sucked on the straw.


What is she talking about?


"Yes I'm an idiot. My deviation was 40."


"Hiccup! You really are an idiot⁈ Eh, 40, no matter how much you guessed, you won't be accepted to our university."


"I got 70 in Japanese history."


"What do you mean?"


While we were talking happily, the owner of the restaurant brought us some soufflé pancakes.


"Here are our limited-edition soufflé pancakes and the lovey-dovey photo we just took."


"We don't need the picture!"


"Oh, Ayane-chan, you're such a jerk. I know you want them!"


"I don't want it!"


Sasaki returned the photo to the shopkeeper.


"Well, I'll send you the data next time. Take your time."


"......."


What a cheerful shopkeeper.


I can't believe that she can serve that Ayane so nimbly. ......It's not like she knows that she's a celebrity, but she doesn't know that she's Ayane Kiraboshi.


"Wow, soufflé pancakes! So fluffy and melt-in-your-mouth~"


Sasaki immediately picked up a knife and fork as soon as she saw the pancakes and started eating them.


"Do you want some too, Makishima?"


"No, I'll have some."


"Yes, ahn!"


The pancakes were so thick that they looked as if they were about to overflow.


Sasaki scoops them up with a fork and holds them out to me.


The pancakes are here, and we shouldn't have to pretend to be a couple any longer.......


I had no choice but to eat it.


Just as I was about to take it, Sasaki put the fork back in my mouth like a reverse playback and put it in her own mouth.


"Mmmm~ delicious~"


"......"


"Yay, Makishima, you tricked me! What is it? Did you think I was going to make you ahhn? Puhaha!"


"............"


"What? That's a serious face just because you're frustrated."


"Hey, Sasaki. I've been keeping this a secret from you for a long time."


I pick up my glass of Blue Hawaii.


"I drank it with the straw backwards while you were in the bathroom."


"Ha ...... haaaa⁈ Well, then! You were drinking from the straw in my mouth, and I was drinking from the straw in your mouth afterwards ...... which means you were indirectly kissing me!"


"I'm lying!"


Sasaki, pissed off, slapped me across the cheek.




--


Please follow my work and rate the stars below if you like.


It's very motivating!!!


--



PREV | NEXT