Chapter 5: Dissappointing But Fun


TL: Akabane


TL: This chapter was interesting, but the next chapter will be more interesting.


***


It was awkward to invite my ex-wife to my room, but it felt even more awkward when my family saw it, so I couldn't help inviting Yuzu my room. And then, Yuzu looked a bit awkward.


She was visiting a man's room but she didn't feel embarrassed at all. Because a figure was displayed before his eyes.


"This........"


"Oh, oh, that's the first figure I've got in my life."


I saw it in the arcade, and when I stretched out my hand so easily, the thousand yen bill flew one by one, but I still couldn't get them and ended up spending almost 5 thousand yen. When I get it, I don't feel proud and when it breaks, I don't feel lost. Even though I had treated it with care, Yuzuhana threw it away while they were fighting and banged it against the wall.


I was really angry at that time. When she saw the figure, her unpleasant memories returned to her.


"Do you want to play games?"


"Yes?"


"It would be boring if we didn't do anythin."


If we play a game, her mind will be disturbed and she won't suspect me.


I handed over the controller and chose the software.


"Which is better? Playing competitive games or co-op games?"


"Co-op. How about it, Kurose-kun?"


"I guess I'll choose that one too."


I couldn't imagine that I could cooperate with Yuzuhana, but if I played against her, it would turn into a fight. That's why I chose the Musou game and started playing it right away.


When the video started playing, Yuzuhana looked happy and excited.


"How nostalgic!"


"Is this that nostalgic? I thought this game was just released during spring break."


"You're right. I mistook it for another game! The characters are immature, aren't they?"


"Only my favorite characters have max status."


"Hmm ... wow, that's right. It's a female character."


"Well, why? It's more fun to play a female character."


"Is there a lot of cool tricks on the male character?"


"The characters in the characters have prettier voices."


"Which is your favorite?"


"This one."


"Idol character? You shouldn't like her so much. If you get married, you will definitely be surprised."


"Well yeah, if I got married, I would be surprised."


Actually, I already did it.


I used to be cared for by Yuzu and I was disappointed when she told me the reason.


Anyway, please don't put out the word marriage. I'm very sensitive to that word right now.


"What's the difficulty of level?"


"Hard mode. If we defeat two warlords, then they will join us."


"Okay."


We manipulated the military commanders and slashed the number of enemy soldiers.


The enemies are tough because it's the highest difficulty, but it's a game I've played in the past. I defeated the enemy forces with Ikki Tosseen's power, and changed the battlefield when helped or assisted when I joined Yuzuhana.


The graphics are rough, but I can enjoy them because I play with her. It reminds me of our happy couple of lives.


Our marital relationship is cold and I'm used to taking it out by playing games, but when we're making up, we always play games like this until late every day.


However, the company I worked for went bankrupt because the trash leader caused it. So we couldn't play games together anymore and our marital relationship grew colder and colder.


I have no intention of rebuilding my relationship with Yuzu, because I will get a job in a different company on the timeline of this world.


"I made it! It's over!"


"It's an easy win."


"I defeated five warriors. How about you?"


"Me too."


"Then, this is my win."


"What? How?"


"Because my character is immature"


"That character of yours is naturally high in stats. Even with your current status, it's as strong as mine."


We talked about things like that, but it wasn't a fight. This level of argument is a normal occurrence, which proves that our game is fun.


When the relationship between husband and wife is cold, I can only stick out my tongue.


"Next, I will beat you, Koikawa."


"I will beat you too."


While holding the controller with my sweaty hands and proceeding to the next stage...


"Onii-chan! Onii-chan!"


Wow!


Sana is back!


She went straight up the stairs and headed to my room!


"Koikawa, hide!"


"Why?"


"It would be hard to explain if my sister saw you!"


If a boring big brother suddenly brought a girl along as soon as he started school, she would definitely get annoyed and start interfering.


Besides that, Yuzu and Sana were very compatible with each other. I may unknowingly invite her into my house, but if she founded, she will become a family friend to her, and she will also take romance lessons with her.


I've been more involved than I expected. I want to avoid further progress from this.


"This is bad, Onii-chan! This is bad!"


Sana entered my room at the moment when Yuzu was hiding in my bed.


"What's the matter? And why don't you knock on the door first?"


"I've done it in my heart."


"You can't come in if you haven't knocked on the door ... so what's so bad about it?"


"Look at this!"


Sana shows me her smarthphone. The screen shows a photo of the collapsed rest area roof.

[TL: The place where they took shelter earlier.]


"The lightning strikes the rest area in the park! This email was sent by Mii-chan!


"Oh."


"Your reaction is so flat, Onii-chan!"


"I'm bored."


"That's right. Let's go to the park!"


"I'm tired now. I'll go see it later when the rain stops, so get out of my room."


"OKE!"


Sana came out with a loud voice, and Yuzu got up from my bed.


"What an energetic sister."


"Thank you, I'm tired of it every day."


"Yeah? But you seem excited."


Sana from the Guigui system, was an existence that Yuzu was grateful for, which people tended to shun.


Sana seems to be a good listener to her, and Yuzu seem to often complain about me to her.bIf Sana hadn't heard her complaint, Yuzu's stress level probably wouldn't have lessened and her divorce would have happened sooner.


To be honest, I'm relieved that they don't have to meet face to face now. Because if they met, they would have been good friends here.


"What should I do now?"


"Every time she comes home from club activities, she will take a shower, so you can go, home at that opportunity."


However, the door suddenly opened...


"That's right, Onii-chan! There's something unknown at the entrance-Uhyaa! Onii-chan bought a girl! Echii!"


"Ecchi your ass! Knock first before enter!"


"I made it!"


"In your heart, right?!"


"If you can hear it, then there's no problem, right?"


"I haven't heard it! Your Onii-chan is busy, so go to your room! And keep this a secret from my mom—"


"Kouhei! There are women's shoes at the entrance, did you bring a girl home?! Introduce her to your mother now!"


My mom came home at the worst time that made me want to bang my head.



PREV | NEXT