Chapter 6: Mutual Awareness About Time Slip


TL: Akabane


TL: From here on, the chapter will be quite long and filled with quarrels and romance between mc and heroine.


I will try to upload 2-3 chapters per day if I have time, So, keep following this series, guys!


***


After being caught by Sana and my mother. We moved into the dining room.


At this moment, I awkwardly watched the three of them chat with each other while drinking tea.


The sight of my mother and sister talking to my ex-wife was too bad for my heart. However, Yuzu made it feel at ease.


When I met her in the previous timeline, and as soon as I got to know her, she immediately became close to my family. Instead, I had a bad relationship with Yuzu's parents. If her parents had the same personality as my family, our married life would probably last a long time.


"Koikawa-chan, would you like another cup of tea?"


"Thank you, thank you."


"Hey! Where does Koikawa-san know Onii-chan?"


"It was supposed to have happened at school."


"Who has started talking first?"


"Me. I met him at the bookstore, and then he lent me an umbrella in the park."


"Great, Onii-chan! You dare to pick her up!"


"Pick her up your ass! It is clearly out of my kindness!"


"You even took her to bed straight away! On the first day of high school,  Onii-chan suddenly bought a girl! I don't know whether to be happy or lonely for you, Onii-chan!"


Sana said that, with a grinning expression that doesn't seem like she was feeling lonely. Sana, who is already in the 2nd grade of junior high school, is getting hungry on the topic of love. She was very excited about his brother's love story that suddenly began to grow.


"Even though you are playing a game together with a girl. It's very romantic."


"It's normal. Even Kokawa-san is also interesting in games."


"Is that true?"


"Yes,I like to play games. I enjoy playing games with Kurose-kun."


"Wow, what a great couple!"


"Great couple your ass! I even just met her today!"


I used to think that we were a perfect couple too, but if that was the case, we wouldn't be getting a divorce.


"What do you think of my brother, Koikawa-san?"


"Hey, don't ask questions that are hard to answer. Koikawa definitely doesn't like it either. I'll tell Sana more about it, so it'd be best if she goes home now before she gets asked another weird question.


"Well. I was a little scared of his appearance at first, so I'd really appreciate it if he would get involved with me like he did with Sana-chan."


"Are you listen, Oni-chan? I'm so happy. But Onee-san is too good for you Onii-chan!"


"He may look like that, but he's actually a good person, so please continue hanging out with Kohei, okay?"


"Yeah, I hope Kurose-kun does too."


"You guys are perfect!"


Hey, don't continue the conversation without my permission!


(I don't feel like I fit in with this person at all!)


I wanted to say it, but I couldn't. I can tell you what the reason is. If I make a mistake, then I won't be able to talk about the time slip.


"Oh, that's right. By the way, what's your first name, Koikawa-san?"


"Yuzuhana."


"Yuzuhana?"


"Is that a strange name?"


"Well. It's funny. I just feel like I've heard the name "Yuzuhana" somewhere. Ah, that's it !That's the name of Onii-chan's wife!


Oi, how did you know that?! Is this the second round of your life too?! Are you also from the timeline where Yuzu and I got divorced?!


When I managed to keep a poker face on my face, Yuzu's eyes went wide.


"Well, uh ... what do you mean ... wife?"


"You don't have to take it seriously! Because she's just making it up!"


"I'm not putting this up. Onii-chan himself said that this morning! Yuzu, his wife or ex-wife, had survived. He said he would meet her today, even though he actually knew about the announcement!"


I did go to see the results announcement with her, but I didn't notice it at all!"


"It was hard for me to stay awake. Because I had a sweet dream."


Sana and my mother seemed to be smiling, but Yuzu looked really awkward.


She moved his cheek and looked at me.


This is bad. Really bad!


At this rate, the time slip will disappear instantly!


"I'm sleepy! I'm hungry! And I haven't had lunch yet!"


"Have you had lunch, Koikawa-chan?"


"No, not yet."


"Then, let's order some sushi!"


"Yes, let's celebrate it today!"


"Oh no, I have to go home."


"It's okay, don't be shy!"


"You can think of it at your own home!"


Being held back by the two, Yuzu could only laugh by pulling her cheeks.


She seemed like she wanted to get out of here, but it seemed she couldn't resist Sana and my mother's kindness.


"Wait, Koikkawa-san, did you just say that you have something to do?"


"Ah yes. I have something to do!"


"Oh, sorry. I still wanted to talk to you for a bit. Is Koikawa-san's house near from here?"


"My apartment is near here."


"Then, let Onii-chan take you!"


"Why me? Koikawa-san wants to go home alone, right?"


"Yes, If you don't mind, I hope you will take me home."


For some reason, my mother, who seemed very enthusiastic about her, narrowed her eyes at Yuzu.


We were eventually sent out with bad words saying that it's okay to come home late.


Because it was still raining, so we brought our own umbrellas and walked without making a sound.


Yuzu was the first to open her mouth, probably because she couldn't stand this awkward silence anymore.


"Hey, Kurose-kun?"


Since he called me "Kurose-kun", that means I still haven't been caught, right


Then, I will continue to show you my acting!


"Why?"


"Ano ... the story Sana said earlier, is it true?"


"Oh, oh, that's right. Yesterday, I played a gal game all night. I happened to catch Yuzuhana, so I had a dream to marry her. So there is nothing to do with Koikawa-san.That's all."


"Love Minus..."


Yuzuhana said softly.


"Love Minus.?"


"That's a love simulation game released in spring."


"I know, but why are you suddenly talking about Love Minus? Oh, could it be that Koikawa-san is also interesting in Love Minus?"


"I'm not interested in it. But I know what a game it is. Make friends with seniors, classmates, and juniors ... then confess, enjoy dating..."


"You know enough, huh?"


"Yes,I know a lot about the game. But there is no character named Yuzu among the three."


"Her name is Yuzuhana, but the character I played yesterday was a different game."


"But didn't you say that you only played the love simulation game Love Minus?"


"Who said that?!"


"You?"


"Wait, don't shout so suddenly. What's with you what wrong with you all of a sudden ... Kokawa-san? You suddenly became a different person."


"Be honest! You have experienced it too, right?! Thetime slip!"


She folded her umbrella and grabbed my arm so I couldn't escape and screamed.


This is completely out of control. If it's like this, wouldn't it be better if I admit it? And then, I don't have to worry about anything anymore.


"Yes."


She trembleed from being deceived and blushed.


"Why are you just keeping calm?! You must be mocking me in your heart when you see me acting hopelessly as a high school girl!"


"I didn't do that! I'm just confused because of this time slip!  I can't recognize you by that uniform!  Moreover, my ex-wife is involved with me now!  Because you were never involved with me in high school!"


"But, why you don't want involved with me now?! Why don't you admit it right away?!"


"I was waiting for the right moment! I haven't done anything wrong this entire day! It must be hard for you to act like Yuzuhana all of a sudden so you don't get caught!"


"I don't want to hear any complaints about myself! After all, you're not sleep deprived, aren't you?!"

[TL: Yuzu brings up the past here.]


"I really didn't get enough sleep! I have to work late everyday! You're lucky you can be home in the afternoon!"


"That story again! You wouldn't have experienced that if you had worked for a better company!"


"Next time I'll get a job at a better company! And I'll enjoy my single life!"


"Me too! I will never get married again! Especially with you!"


"Okay! Don't talk to me again even if you meet me at the bookstore!"


"You also don't talk to me anymore even if you meet me in the park!"


"If I didn't know about lightning that would strike the park, I wouldn't have spoken to you either!"


"Oh, did you say that you just saved me?"


"That's right! You should thank me now!"


"Why are you helping me when you even hate me?!"


"I'm not worried about you! I'm just feel that if someone were to die in this neighborhood, I definitely wouldn't dare to get up and pass through the park!"


"Why did you help me when I was hit by a car? If you don't mind saving me, I will definitely die alone!"


"I'm not helping you ... I just happened to be on the same route as you!"


"You said you were going to live in an internet cafe!"


"I changed my mind! Thank to me now if you realize that I have helped you!"


"But I didn't survive, okay?! I still got hit by a car and did a time slip!"


"But that doesn't mean it's only going to happen when you get hit by a car!"


"But paranormal phenomena like that will still happen no matter whether you get hit by a truck or a car!"


"Don't mix reality with delusion!"


"Then, explain to me why I was able to return to the past!"


"Do you know?! All of this was probably just a dream and not a time slip!"


"Then, don't enter my dreams without my permission!"


"That's my line! I've decided to live this world regardless of you!"


"Then, don't interfere with my life!"


"Okay! This is our last conversation! Promise me that you won't get involved with me anymore!"


"You too!"


"Yuzuhana! Don't cry if you don't have any friends, okay?"


"You also aren't used to it just because you're not popular!"


We spread sparks to each other and turned around and promised that we would never get involved with each other again.


It should be so.....



PREV | NEXT