Chapter 7: The Quarrels Never End


TL: Akabane


TL: The quarrels is getting more and more interesting!


***


The first day of school after the acceptance ceremony.


My mother looked at me when I woke up in the morning with a surprised face.


"Oh, it's not usual for Kohei woke up before Sana-chan.


"Well, I decided to get up early to start high school."


"Hee, that because you promised to go to school together with Koikawa-chan, right?"


"No!"


I woke up early because I don't want to get involved with her.


I heard that cooking, washing and cleaning would take a lot of time, so when she finishes everything, it was almost too late. In other words, if I had gone to school earlier, then I wouldn't have ran into Yuzu at the school entrance.


I had a dream of playing a game with Yuzu in excitement, but if I try not to run into her as much as possible, then that dream shouldn't appear again.


While I was eating, Sana came rubbing her eyes.


"Good morning."


"Good morning."


"Suddenly, I was expecting to see Onii-chan here."


"I'm really here, okay?"


"Onii-chan doesn't usually wake up early. Did you make an appointment with Koikawa-san?"


"That's not the reason..."


It's just, if I doesn't go to school now, I feel that I'll run into her at the shoebox.


After having a quick meal and getting ready, I left the house earlier than I had planned.


***


Under the blue sky, the road leading to the school wasn't too crowded.


It was the first student's job to unlock the class. So, I went to the staff room thinking that I was the first to arrive, but there was no key to my class.


(Did someone has to come so early? I'm impressed.)


When I entered the classroom while thinking about that.


"Huh?"


"Eh?"


There is a female student in the class.


It was Yuzu.


"I think I'm hallucinating seeing you because last night I dreamed of you."


"Too bad ... I'm a real person."


"Why are you up so early? I think you're always come late."


"I'm not late. I just came last. Did you leave today without doing any homework?"


"It used to take a lot of time, but I'm used to it because someone has forced me to do my homework."


"You're the one pushing yourself! I always take the trash out myself!"


"That's because you said, 'Just leave it to me.' Don't be arrogant just because you taking out the trash."


"But you always kiss me and saying, 'I'll give you a present.'"


"Oh, when was it?! Isn't that you who said, 'I'm going to kiss you.' before you go take out the trash?!"


"Just admit it! Don't complain to me when you're the one who asks for it!"


"That's because if I don't kiss you, you'll kiss me by force!"


"I'm not forcing you!"


"You insist!"


"I'm not forcing you! I've never kissed you just because i take out the trash! So there's no reason for me to force you!"


"But you did it!"


"When?!"


"When I have a fever!"


"If you have a fever, then it's natural for me to take out the trash, and you can't say that I forced it just because you were being weakened by the flu! In other words, it doesn't count!"


"But you clean the whole house only on holidays!"


"That's because you said, 'since Kouhei left for work early, so leave the cleaning to me.' so I cleaned it seriously only on my days off, to keep it clean!"


"That's because you said, 'unest everything with a vacuum cleaner because you have a lot of days off!'"


"But no matter how clean you did, the carpet is still dirty! If you roll it up, you'll be able to find a lot of hair on the adhesive tape!"


"That's because your hair fell out!"


"But it's not just my hair!"


"But 90% of that is yours! You always use hair growth agents because your hair has been falling out lately!"


"Then why?! It's because I'm stressed because of you!"


"If your stress is getting worse, then don't get involved with me anymore!"


"But you the one who started talking to me!"


"That's because you didn't come late!"


"You're the only one who should be late!"


"I don't like it. If I'm late, you'll definitely misunderstood me for a yankee!"


"Then do something for your appearance! If you wear contact lenses, it will look even better!"


"But I hate it when I put it in my eyes. I'm scared!"


"It's not scary, okay? I've shown it before and proved it doesn't hurt. Did I look like I was in pain?"


"Not at all, but it's a different story between seen and done!"


"Then why did you take off your glasses?! Why don't you dye your hair black?!"


"If I suddenly changed my character, it means I failed in making my high school debut, so it's a shame."


"The point is, this route will fail. Have you thought of it?!"


"I went to school early because I've been pondering. I thought someone would talk to me if I went on a serious route."


"Then it's you who should take the initiative!"


"I don't want to. That's embarrassing."


"But you weren't embarrassed when you were a receptionist at a big company until I finally came!"


"I'm the type of person who thinks about work and personal life separately. Even when I talked to you at university, I was really nervous at that time."


"I know."


"You went crazy back then."


"If a girl suddenly talks to me, of course I'll go crazy."


"Very unmotivated."


"Don't say unmotivated. I mean, it's a bit different from last time. I was studying fashion at that time."


"What? Who do you think taught you fashion?! If I wasn't there, you would definitely dress like you did when you were in middle school at university."


"You don't know me in middle school!"


"But I know it! What photos do you think your mother showed to me?"


"She told you?!"


"Where did you buy those these resemble gloves?"


"Don't ask me!"


"What?! Don't shout at me!"


"That's because you're humiliating me!"


"But I didn't laugh when I saw your photo of middle school!"


"Oh, I was purposely acting stupid because I thought it was funny."


"You admit it! Why are you just saying that now?!"


"I think I'll be laughed at if I compliment my old looks. In fact, when I recommend a black-haired character in the anime, you tell me, 'Do you like this one?'"


"Oh, well it can't be helped! Because I liked you back then! But now it's different! I hope you like the black haired character and the spectacled character!"


"It's too late to reply now! Because of you, I fell in love with an unsightly brunette character!"


"Don't force that responsibility on me!"


"It's a bad thing if you have brown hair and bad eyesight! You keep saying, 'a black hair character or a glasses character?'"


"Hey!"


"But, why is it all limited to 2D?"


"Because I didn't think that you would be able to have a 3D girlfriend!"


"I don't want to have one before I can finally get it! Well, I might get along well with Hagakure-san."


"Do you mean the quiet Hagakure?"


"That's right. I was a member of the library committee with Hagakure-san when I was a freshman. I think I can get along well with her because Hagakure-san is a hidden bookworm."


"Do you want to approach a high school girl? You pedophile!"


"No! I'm in her age now, so it's not a problem!"


"But your soul is an Oji-san!"

[TL: Uncle.]


"27 is not an Oji-san! Then you are an Oba-san who is cosplaying as a high school girl!"

[TL: Auntie.]


"Don't say that! I know that my uniform doesn't suit me even if you don't say it!"


"I'm not saying that it doesn't look right on me! If you're shy, then do something about the length of the skirt! What if another guy sees your panties?"


"A long skirt won't look like a sukeban in this look. You should also do something about your uniform. The top and bottom don't expand. Why did you buy one that's too big for you?"


"Because I thought I would grow taller!"


"Sorry, but you won't be able to reach 170 cm."


"I will drink milk every day and escape the 169 cm curse!"


"Do your best, okay. And please don't be in the library committee. Because I'm thinking of becoming a library committee."


"Why did you join the library committee too! Just join the same committee you did in your freshman year!"


"I don't like the athletic committee anymore. Since I can't do it, what's more I have to be a cheerleader at the athletics festival. But I'm too shy to scream."


"Even so, I won't let go of the library committee!"


"If you don't want to get involved with me, then choose another committee!"


"If you don't want to get involved with me—"


*guruguruguru


Classmates started coming to class and we started to stop talking.


Hagakure-san is characterized as a braided girl and wears black-dried glasses.


Our voices seemed to have reached the corridor and Hagakure-san who came to this deserted classroom said,


"Oh? Is it just my hallucination?"


Then, she sat down with an expression like "is that a ghost voice that only I can hear?" and she looked around the walls and ceiling with his eyes, and started reading a book restlessly.


The homeroom ran without any conversation between myself and Yuzuhana and the first hour was spent deciding the committee. Since I didn't intend to give it to Yuzu, so I ran for the library committee.


Unfortunately, Hagakure-san became a member of the beauty committee and Yuzuhana and I became a member of the library committee.



PREV | NEXT