Chapter 9

Outside, the rain was falling more heavily than before. The feeling of Akane's skin still lingered in my hands.

I was one step away from killing her. If I had killed her, would that have been the right thing to do?

I continued to walk without opening the umbrella.

Oh, I was wrong. I was very close to killing the person I loved.

I looked up at the sky.

"I see ... do I still love Akane?"

Time had passed since then, and I had realized something. Despite hating her to the point of wanting to kill her, I still had feelings for Akane. These two completely opposite feelings were conflicting within me.

The water in my mouth tasted slightly salty.

What should I do now?

I had the same feelings towards Renya.

"I'm so weak. I want to kill them both, but at the same time, I love them..."

Is there even an answer to these feelings?

How should I meet Akane from now on?

I bit my lower lip.

A metallic taste slowly spread in my mouth.

I refocused my vision and widened my eyes.

There was a girl from the same high school, dressed in the same uniform, walking towards me without an umbrella, with empty, lifeless eyes, just like me. Our eyes met, and the girl also widened her eyes. However, there was nothing, and we just passed by each other.

After walking in the rain for a while, I returned to my room, but Akane wasn't there. For now, I should take a shower.

I touched my lower abdomen earnestly.

Maybe I should have just killed her and avoided all these thoughts.

- No, no, it's not that kind of story!

Should I have killed her?

- No, no, if I had killed her, I couldn't have been with Akane anymore!

Then what should I do?

- Maybe you were just excited because her lower abdomen tightened when you strangled her, you pervert!

I'm a pervert...?

- Yeah, a big pervert. What should you do now?

I want to love Akane, but I also want to kill Akane and Renya.

- That's right, that's the right attitude! Punish the evil! Kill them both!

But it's impossible. I can't kill them.

- Come on, let's do it. Just take a knife and stab her in the stomach!

I can't do that.

- Then use Asuka to make her do it!

How would I even do that?

- Figure it out yourself, you idiot!

"Shut up!!"

I yelled loudly and at the same time, I ejaculated.

"Haa, haa..."

- Have sex with Asuka. Her sexy body ... Oh, it's irresistible.

Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting.

- It's a boomerang. I'm you. You're me! Hahaha.

I might have reached a point of no return.

I wish I had never known love. I wish I had never experienced romance. Love has destroyed everything about me. Love is evil.

- But you fell in love, right? Love feels like this! What are you going to do now? Have sex with Asuka for now!!!

I can only have sex with the person I love.

- Well, for now, talk to Asuka. You're a coward, after all. In the end, that's all you are. Get some help from others. Right? Coward.

...

- It looks like you've given up. A loser! The only path left for you is Asuka. Make that body yours!!

I don't understand anything anymore. I don't even know who I'm talking to. What if this is all just a dream? How happy that would be. When I finally finish my revenge, all the evil will disappear, and I'll probably drown in pleasure greater than when I ejaculated.

***

The next day after school...

"Asuka-san..."

I appeared in front of Asuka.


PREV | NEXT