Chapter 126: Mine Explosion Himena-chan!

Mines are meant to explode. I had never exploded her before. But that was just a fluke. I think so.







I was at the university, though I didn't have any classes. After studying in the library, I came to the cafeteria. I found a blonde woman in front of the cafeteria menu table. Unlike usual, Ayashiro wasn't a minefield type, but a plain-looking Ayashiro with natural makeup and hair down. She was dressed modestly in a knee-length skirt and a white blouse. If you only look at her outfit, she is more plain than usual. However, her face stood out more than usual. She has a clear Latin face with a deep moat and a high bridge of the nose, white skin and blue eyes. It is a very conspicuous appearance in this country. Not only that, she is beautiful and attracts the eyes of many people. However, beautiful women tend to attract trouble.

"Can I help you?"

A handsome guy who looked like he was working as a representative of a fresh and conscious international circle called out to Ayashiro in English. Being the same guy, I can tell he probably has 80% good intentions. He probably sees Ayashiro as a foreigner in trouble in front of a Japanese menu. And I am sure he is not wrong to see it that way.

"Ah? What? What did you just say to me?"

Ayashiro turned to the man with a face that would have scared the hell out of anyone. There was nothing but coldness in her glaring eyes.

"Eh, no. I thought you were in trouble with that... so..."

The man was flustered and confused. I felt sorry for him. He's not that bad.

"So English? Huh? Why? What do you mean? Heh? What? You think I can't speak Japanese and you're just going to take a chance like that?"

The voltage of Ayashiro's anger rose.

"No, I didn't mean that...!"

"But you made a decision based on looks, didn't you? I won't let you say it wasn't and I don't want to hear your excuses. What? Are you some kind of global citizen who wants to take pleasure in helping foreigners in need? How bossy are you? It's so depressing!"

Ayashiro clicked her tongue and glared at the man in front of her. Seemingly unable to bear the pressure, the man slumped his shoulders and walked out of the cafeteria as if to escape. Ayashiro then left the cafeteria line and walked out with a somewhat wild look in her eyes. I followed her.

"Ayashiro. Are you okay?"

"Oh, Tokiwa? Did you see me just now?

"Oh, yeah. I did see that."

Ayashiro seemed somewhat embarrassed and ashamed. At any rate, we sat down on a nearby bench.

"Is this the identity crisis thing you were going on about before?"

"Yes, I do. I'm not usually like that. Sometimes, very occasionally, when I say or do something critical that sticks..."

"You know, I think he meant well."

"Yes, he did. But I don't like it. He had good intentions because I'm not like other people. So I'm not going to apologize for that."

From other's point of view, it's like a land mine.

"But that's why I don't like it. I don't like what they say or do to me. But what I did is also terribly unseemly ... it hurts ... It hurts so much..."

Ayashiro is holding her chest as if in pain. I can only guess at that feeling. Even though I know Ayashiro's attributes and the difficulty of living due to them, I will never be able to understand them in a physical sense. I feel an absolute disconnect. But that makes me sad. I pull Ayashiro toward me.

"Kya! Oh, God .... hey, in times like this, aren't you supposed to comfort me with words?"

While saying that, Ayashiro is leaning her weight on me. I can feel the love in her cheeks, which are a little reddish.

"Words, huh? But I'm not very good at talking, am I? What kind of words do you want? Tell me and I'll say as many as you want."

Ayashiro's hand caresses my cheek. Then her lips come to my ear.

"Right. "Everyone is just jealous of you. So forgive them."''

"Hmm."

"Then again, "It's nice to be born with different backgrounds from different countries.""

"Hmmm."

"Oh, how about this? "I think a girl with a double cheeseburger and half calorie mayonnaise would be adorable. I want a girl like that in my future! That's why I'm marrying a foreigner!""

"Hmmmm."

Yes. I bet you hate all of those words. Lying b*tch.

"Hey. So give me a lot of words. Okay?"

Ayashiro whispers to me. So I'm going to give her words.

"I always think of you, Ayashiro. I'm happy because of you. Above all, it makes my heart pound and throb and heat up."

I kiss Ayashiro's ear as I say this.

"Ah.... Can you... give me more...?"

"I always get numb when you touch me. It's so sweet that it makes me tingle and tremble."

From her ear I crawl my lips up her neck. Then I stop at her collarbone and suck hard.

"...ah...nn...hey, more. More. I'm lonely. Please say something to me. Please say lots of words..."

Ayashiro's hands are tangled around my neck. The hand she caresses on the back of my head is so comforting.

"You're cute, Ayashiro. You're always so pretty. You're so beautiful and lovely that I want to force myself to want you."

I keep whispering this to her as I stroke her hips.

"Tokiwa ... my chest is so squeaky... oh... so nice..."

Me and Ayashiro put our foreheads on top of each other and looked at each other. Her eyes were wet.

"And I know that you always try your best. You're a wonderful girl who works hard for a dream that makes everyone smile."

And she nodded with a single tear.

"...Yeah... I'm... always... doing my best... thank you Tokiwa. For being by my side..."

Ayashiro hugs me tightly. She is crying a little. So I pat her head a lot.








And when she had settled down, Ayashiro began to talk about herself.

"Mine makeup is wonderful. Anyone can be just as pretty as anyone else. I went to high school with it. I was the problem child who stood out with my uniforms so badly altered. Now it's black history. But it was fun."

"You're a real chuunibyou."

"Well, it's like if a girl is going to be a girl, she has two choices: run away with a guy and become a b*tch, or be eccentric and assert herself with her fashion. Come to think of it, the first time Edileza saw my mine type fashion, she was very upset."

"Well, Suo is a serious woman, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is. She is very serious! That's one of the nice things about her. Look at this!"



~~~~~~~

~Talk screen on the Messages app~

Ayashiro Himena

○ I found a cute bear shirt at a store in Urahara the other day! Isn't it nice? Look at it!
○ [Uploaded photo]
○ Printed T-shirt of a bandaged bear

Edileza Reichi

○ I feel sorry for the wounded.

Ayashiro Himena

○ Let's go buy it together next time!

Edileza Reichi

○ I can't, because I'm busy at work right now.

~~~~~~~



"Seriously?!"

I think you're being too serious about fashion, I mean, I got your email before, but you're a respectful character on the internet.

"She's so focused on her company that she's not able to hang out with me in her private life right now. I'd love to hang out with her, but if she's busy, I guess there's nothing I can do... fuu..."

I told her that Suo came to my place the other day ... could she be in trouble? Or rather, Suo, could it be that you're avoiding Ayashiro?

"Lately, all her replies are stamped ... I bet she's so busy that she don't even have time to read them .... But I miss her..."

But when I call her, she answers rather quickly. If I tell her that we often stay on the phone for quite a long time, will she get annoyed?

"Fuwa... I miss you, Edileza..."

Ayashiro muttered, looking very lonely. I'm starting to feel sorry for her. I thought I should be the one to set this up.




***Author's musings***

Ayashiro-san, you also have the attribute of a consulting woman, don't you? It's really a menshera mine, isn't it?

And she is more happy to receive erotic words than to be comforted, which makes her seem like a bad girl.

I like this kind of mensheraness from Ayashiro-san.

By the way, seriously speaking, I am proud to say that Ayashiro-san is the most realistic character in the world of half-set characters.


The next issue will be a friendship issue to resolve the strained relationship between Ayashiro and Suo.


By the way, we have over 10,000 followers!

Isn't that amazing?

Thank you all!


I look forward to working with you in the future~