Chapter 10: Loyal Dog, Lord Ryu


TL: Akabane


***


I realized long ago that I had no allies.


I don't have any allies......


"Onii-chan, what kind of pose do you want me to do?"


||  "S-Senpai ...... please make Miyuki-chan lie down on the bed and straddle her there."


"I can't do anything unless you order me to do it, Onii-chan."


||  "S-Senpai, if you don't give her an order, Miyuki-chan will be in trouble. ......"


What's the situation? I was afraid to cross the line with Miyuki, so I called Suzune. So why is it that Miyuki is cosplaying Suzune and I'm in the process of following Suzune's orders to take pictures of Miyuki......?


||  "Senpai ...... I won't nudge you ......"


That's hard .......


Now I feel like I'm being threatened with a pistol in the back of my head and my sister threatening to put her hands on me.


What a delightful ....... I'm sure I'm going to get killed. I'm sure I'm going to be killed after being poked and prodded with the reward of a pat on the back.


"Onii-chan ...... I'm embarrassed too. I don't know what to do if you don't give me orders. ......"


And then, Miyuki urges me to do it.


I have no choice but to do ...... this.


"M-Miyuki!"


I called out to her, to which she replied, "Yes, yes!" while her shoulders were shaking.


"Well, let's just lie on your back on the bed, shall we?"


I say to her, and she nods shyly, "Yes......" and gets on the bed and lies on her back. Then I got on the bed again and stood at her feet, straddling her with both feet.


Oh, God, I'm going to die of ...... immorality. ......


The first thing I did was to take a look at her, and I found that she was looking up at me with her hands on her chest, as if she was nervous about the act, which is indeed crossing the line for siblings.


But it was Suzune who first broke the silence.


||  "Senpai ...... peel off a little bit of Miyuki-chan's uniform, please."


Really, this perverted woman is ....... 


No, that is indeed .......


I was embarrassed, but Miyuki opened her mouth with her cheeks dyed.


"Wait, I think it would be more disgusting if I let her peel off her uniform a little ......."


It seems that the perverted woman behind the earphones has even mastered telepathy due to the intensity of her sexual proclivities. As if by direct order from Suzune, Miyuki unbuttoned her blazer and let it hang down in front. But her spirit of service didn't stop there. She loosened the ribbon around her neck and unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse.


That's when I first noticed that her breasts were not as small as I had expected. Her breasts are not as small as I thought they would be.


I've never really paid attention to my sister's breasts to begin with. But now, Miyuki is showing me her breasts, which are not supposed to be appealing to her brother, in a more attractive way.


I'm sorry ...... father, mother ....... We siblings are already too late.


Miyuki was sucking her index finger in her mouth as if she was trying to pamper me.


It was like a late-night anime heroine's hugging pillow.


||  "It's a shutter chance for Senpai ......."


I turn the lens to her as if the perverted remote shutter can see me.


"Hey, that's kind of embarrassing. ......"


Miyuki says as she turns the lens on me and looks away from me, her cheeks tinted.


"Sorry ...... I'll buy you something next time. ......"


I said at least, but she shook her head. And when she looked at me fearfully, she said,


"You don't have to buy me a drink. ...... But you do have to take a beautiful picture of me."


Miyuli smiles as she says this.


Immediately after that, my head felt heavy. I am convinced by that weight.


Ahhhh, I got it out ...... I finally got it out ...... with my little sister.


I took a series of pictures of her with my phone, bash-bash-bash, feeling the weight of my perverted trophy. I look at the photos that are being saved more and more on my phone and think, ".....Miyuki, you ...... have grown up into an adult woman before I know it. ......"


So Miyuki suddenly put her nose close to the collar of her blazer and looked ecstatic.


"Suzune-chan smells so good, doesn't she? ...... It's sweet and yet refreshing and ...... kind of smells like Suzune-chan."


Saying this, Miyuki turns her collar toward me.


"Do you want to try sniffing it too?"


What a temptation ....... That one word sent a tremor through me.


That one word means that I have to bring my face close to my sister's body and sniff her uniform while Suzune looks at me with clairvoyant eyes.


No, I want to do it. ...... trophy I've already done it, and I'm not going to hide it now, but I want to do it. But, as I said, I have a tremendous ...... feeling of immorality.


||  "Senpai ...... do it ......"


"No, but ......"


"Even Onii-chan want to sniff it, don't you?"


"That doesn't mean ......"


||  "S-Senpai, do it....."


"Yes."


I put my phone in my pocket and fearfully kneeled on the mattress, straddling Miyuki's thighs. Then, I put my hands on the bed and went straight to bringing my nose closer to her collar.


"You're like a dog, Onii-chan......."


"Ugh, shut up ......."


"How do you like it? Doesn't she smell good?"


Kunkakunka .......


The moment I press my nose against the collar of her blazer, she is right, a sweet, yet cool scent spreads through my nostrils.


Oh no...... it's Suzune's smell.


"Onii-chan, do you like Suzune-chan's smell ......?"


"That's ......"


||  "S-Senpai ...... please answer it."


"Yes, I like ...... it......."


"That's good that you're so honest."


Miyuki chuckled and patted my head.


Oh, what a perverted extreme situation .......


And I had actually sensed other smells behind Suzune's scent. It was the scent of Miyuki's special body soap, which I am not allowed to use, and the mixture of her slight perspiration.


"I-Ican smell Miyuki too ......."


When I said that, she let out a short, startled scream, "Hyah!"


"Onii-chan, you're embarrassing me ...... don't sniff too much ......."


"You're the one who told me to sniff it......."


"Yes, I did, but ...... I don't smell good. ......"


That's not true. I'm sorry to say, but Miyuki smells like a girl, too.


And it seems that the conversation between Miyuki and I was also a sticking point for Suzune's sexuality.


||  "S-Senpai, can't your phone capture the scent of a girl?"


Can't you take a picture of it, you idiot!


"O-Onii-chan ......"


And there, Miyuki, who is smelling me, called me shyly.


"So, you want to smell me so bad?"


"No, no, it's ......"


"Sure ...... you can sniff me ......."


"Noooo!"


I said, a dumb voice leaked out, a mixture of delight and shame.


"Now onii-chan is cute like a dog, so I don't think anything of it ...... if you sniff me ......."


What a temptation ....... But I don't have the courage to shake my head at that temptation.


||  "sniff, Senpai ...... sniff."


But Suzune pushed me in the back.


"Yes!"


I answered "Yes!" but I didn't know where to put my hand, or my nose, and I was in a panic.


Then she whispers to me, "Behind my ears ......."


"Pheromones seem to come from behind the ears."


"Oh, really?"


"Yeah, that's why behind the ears is where I smell the most ...... maybe ......."


With that, she raises her hair back with her hand and turns her face to the side, exposing the area around the nape of her neck for me to sniff.


"But, is that okay?"


I ask and Miyuki gives a small nod. So I move my nose closer behind her ear.


Kunkakunka.


I sniff her desperately. She smells sweet and cool at the same time.


I find myself absorbed in the scent. It makes me sniff a little rougher, and my sniffing falls on the nape of her neck.


"Nnnn...... Onii-chan, that tickles me......."


I was about to get out of control when Miyuki twisted herself around saying that.


And that's when I noticed. I hear a little rough sniffling in my ear as well as mine.


No, Suzune, you can't smell ...... on the phone!!


I sniffed Miyuki for a while, but she suddenly released my face from the nape of her neck gently and looked at me with melting eyes.


Then she covered her mouth with her clenched hands in embarrassment and said,


"Do you want to sniff the other parts of my body?"



PREV | NEXT