Chapter 7: After That


TL: Akabane


***


"Atsushi, I have something to tell you."


A few days later, Minagi ...... no, Reina came to my house, and when she entered my room, she sat down in front of me.


The way she sat with her back straightened was very beautiful ...... no.


"What's wrong? I mean, that luggage."


"Yes, I want you to let me live here."


"Heh?"


What is this girl talking about?


I was so embarrassed, but Reina told me.


"Well, when I go home, I'm alone and lonely, so if I live with you, Atsushi, I can be with you all the time. ......"


"Yeah, I'd be happy about that, though, wouldn't I? I'll have to ask my parents about that kind of thing."


"Your mother gave me permission earlier. In addition, your father said he'll do something about it by force."


"Huh. ......"


Well, that's what they would say!


With one breath, I decided to ask the next question.


"We don't have any rooms available at our place. ...... What are you going to do?"


"I'm fine here."


"No, no, this is my room!"


"I'm going to be with you for a long time anyway, so what's the problem?"


"I have a right to privacy!"


"Are you hiding something from me, your lover ......?"


"Oh, no, I'm just an adolescent boy, and there are things I can't show you."


"Why don't you just use me for your wank?"


"What?"


What are you talking about, you little sh*t?


In front of me, my head almost frozen, Reina stood up and started to put her hand on the button of her blazer.


"Hey, hey! What are you doing! Don't take it off! STOP!!!!"


"I'll do anything to be with you forever. I'll do anything to stay with you. I'll use my mouth, my hands, my breasts, my hole, whatever you want."


"No, no! Thank you!


Oh no, this is too tempting an invitation, and I'm working in the wrong direction.


As I was slapping myself to regain my wits, I was stopped by Rina.


"What are you doing, you'll get swollen if you do that."


"Oh, yeah, sorry ......."


"It's a little, a little red. This needs to be cooled down."


"Yes, you're right. ......--what the heck?"


"You can use me as an ice cube."


"Mmm, mmm, mmm!"


I was crushed by the approaching Reina as I peeled off the blouse I was wearing.


My head was in a daze as I thought about being trapped between something big and yet soft.


When you melt a girl like ice, maybe you should give her heat little by little.


Otherwise, she seems to turn to mush, like this. ......



PREV | NEXT