Chapter 31: New Catsuits And Milkshakes


TL: Akabane


***


We stopped at an exotic grocery store and bought Sasaki a new catsuit before leaving.


"Thank you for buying me a headband"


"Because you gave it to a fan girl the other day. So please don't give it to other."


"Of course not. I will cherish it."


Sasaki put on the burgundy hair band and said in a good mood,


"Write your name on it. You'll be in trouble if you drop it."


"What? Don't treat me like a child! I'm old enough to know better than to drop things."


"You want me to ...... flag it?"


"No!"


Sasaki tries to crush my pinky finger in her tight grip.


"No, no, I'm sorry! I'm sorry, please spare my finger."


I begged, and Sasaki finally let me go.


What the hell is going on with this girl's grip?


Sasaki returned to her gentle grip and started walking away, grabbing my pinky again.


"If you treat me like a child again, I won't let you get away with this."


"Like what?"


"...... I wonder if I should show Aihara-san and others the sleeping face of Makishima that I secretly took when I stayed over the last time?"


Sasaki glances at my sleeping face captured on her phone.


"Why are you taking such a picture!"


"Because I thought I'd take advantage of Makishima's weakness."


"Delete it now!"


"No way!"


"You ......."


She's just a voyeur with a pretty face, isn't she?


I'm not going to let her ...... mount me like this.


"If you don't delete it, I might as well spread the pictures of your sleeping face around."


"You didn't have any of those."


*How do you know that?"


"Because, when Makishima was sleeping, I took a picture of you on my phone ......."


Sasaki was about to say that much when she suddenly turned away and fell silent.


"Hmm? You just said something, didn't you?"


"Nothing! I'm not interested in that, but where should we go next? I want to go to one more pancake place."


"Hey, we've been to four pancake stores today and we still have pancakes to eat?"


"I want to try the brûlée pancakes ......."


I've been eating nothing but sweets since lunch, and I'm about to get cream drunk, but Sasaki looks unconcerned.


Girls' stomachs are amazing.


***


[Mizuki's POV]


Makishima and his girlfriend next headed to ...... another coffee shop? This couple, no matter how much they want to, has been laddering up the coffee shops too much since a while ago.


I wonder what's going on with their stomachs. ......


I got up off my heavy back and entered the fifth coffee shop of the day.


However, I didn't see them eating at any of the cafes I entered because they were all private rooms.


"Please come to this room."


A waiter in kimono led me to a private room diagonally in front of the room Makishima and the others had entered.


"Here is the menu."


The two of them were making out so much on the road, and all the private room cafes they entered were .......


Don't tell me they are doing something in the private room that they are afraid to even say ......?


Pretending to be a cherry boy, Makishima was quite a playboy......?


"Um, what would you like to order, ma'am?"


"Milkshake, please."


"Yes, ma'am."


Anyway, I'm bored waiting in front of the store, so today I'm going to accompany that couple on their date course.


After a few minutes, the waitress from earlier brought the pancakes to Makishima's private room while pushing a cart.


...... Pancakes.


Every time I see that one, I think of that girl.


That was around the time of our first dome concert next month. As the leader of the group, I had the opportunity to talk one-on-one with all 89 members.


Ayane Kiraboshi brought me to a small coffee shop in a residential area of Tokyo.


Her eyes lit up at the store's soufflé pancakes.


At that time, she had a sweet, childish voice that she never showed on stage.


"Wow, brûlée pancakes!"


Oh yes. She sounded so happy and ......


I turn my attention to the hallway.


That sweet voice I heard for a moment in the noise in the store.


Was that a ...... auditory hallucination...... created by my memory?


"Milkshake for you ...... Ma'am?"


My cheeks were sweating as much as the milkshake the waiter brought me.


"Ma'am, are you all right⁈ If you're not feeling well....."


"Can I see your ...... menu, please?"


Accepting the menu from the concerned-looking waitress, my eyes fell on the limited-time-only section of the menu.


"...... Brûlée Pancakes."


"Ma'am?"


I knew it was the voice I heard earlier ......Kiraboshi Ayane ......?


"The customer diagonally behind you ...... ordered brûlée pancakes?"


"Well, I'm afraid I can't answer that question because it's a matter of privacy."


"Then, take another plate of brûlée pancakes to that private room and leave the bill with me."


"Yes, ma'am."


The waitress made a face of indifference and walked out of the private room.


This was unacceptable.


But, if they had a reason for sticking to the private room, that possibility was great.


The cart carrying the pancakes stopped in front of the private room diagonally behind us.


Pretending to go to the bathroom, I walk out into the hallway, and as I pass by the room, I prick up my ears.


"Um, I didn't order two things."


"Huh? I didn't want to order two sweet things, but now Makishima is going to eat them, too."


"I didn't order any!"


This voice .......


I had thought they sounded somewhat alike, but I couldn't be sure.......


I turned on my heel and went back to my room.


The clerk came into the room with a new receipt.


"Ma'am, here is the receipt for your earlier order. ...... Um, if you know the customer over there, please move to their room."


"No thanks ....... I was just an old friend."



PREV | NEXT