Chapter 26: The Pinch Of Losing The First Kiss And The Purpose Of The Black-haired College Girl


TL: Akabane


***


In the loose space of the college girls, there was one girl who was silent the whole time.


She was wearing light brown sunglasses and a pink mask even though she was indoors, and while the girls around her had light hair color, she had pure black hair tied in a single bun and swept over her shoulder.


What's with that thing, is she suspicious or something?


"Hey, Maki."


As soon as I entered the room, I was told to lend an ear to the senior student next to me.


"...... You're in front of that girl."


That pattern again.


One after another, the seniors sit down in front of the good-looking girl.


I'm used to the extras, which is fine, but .......


The seniors told me to sit in front of the sunglasses girl.


"......"


"......"


It seems like I'm being watched ...... awfully from under the sunglasses.


If she had glasses like Sasaki, I would be able to read her facial expressions, but in her case, I can't read them at all because of the sunglasses.


I know my senses are a bit screwed up because I'm used to Sasaki, but does anyone come to a blind date wearing a mask and sunglasses?


To borrow a phrase from Azaki, a blind date is just like a job interview.


You don't hide your face at a job interview, do you?


Besides, Azaki told me that this time there were no matching numbers, and the number of people who wanted to attend was just right, with eight men and eight women.


So there should not be people like me and Sasaki last time who had no choice but to come because of the numbers.


She was at a party to get a guy of her own volition, but she hide her face? I still don't get it.


"Well, let's start introducing ourselves. Makishima, you first."


Azaki, the organizer of the boys' side, starts to take the lead and appoints me as the top batter.


I have a contract with the devil (Azaki) that I cannot refuse his orders if he gives them today.


It's a hassle, but let's get on with it.


"My name is Yutaro Makishima. I can't drink because I've only been here for one year, but I'll be pouring a lot of drinks for you guys today!"


Aristo's sisters and ladies clap for me gently with loving looks in their eyes.


"Well, next, the one who's sitting in front of Makishima--"


The sunglasses girl lowers her mask slightly.


"...... Tsukino Sato, third-year student in the Departement of Literature."


Sato puts back on the mask she had lowered.


She's just like the atmosphere, and she's cool in the way she talks.


After that, self-introductions continued, and when they were over, we started moving around in our seats as if we were free to do so.


They were talking two-on-two, or the seniors who had already decided on their target were talking one-on-one with that girl.


I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Azaki flirting with the cutest girl among the Aristo girls.


It was the end of the world that such a devilish guy could be so popular.


The seniors looked doubtful at first, but Seijuro Azaki is a first-year student, but he is the king of the 10th position. In other words, even though they are a senior, they cannot interfere.


The seniors, deprived by the king of the number one spot, would go after the other girls. It is truly a world of the weak and the strong.


By the way, I've been getting mixed up in the seniors' conversations since a while ago and I've been forced to do it. (This is also a law of the fittest)


What's so funny that I have to praise a senior who is still stuck in the second group in his third or fourth year?


The senior looks drunk and squares his shoulders at me.


"I'm so stoic, aren't I!"


"Yes, you are."


If you were really stoic, you wouldn't drink and you wouldn't come to a place like this.


Even now, the players upstairs are kicking a ball in the night game.


"Haa. ......."


Sick of yodeling at the seniors, I returned to my seat with a sigh.


Am I supposed to just keep on believing in Azaki?


Can I really crawl my way out of this ...... by believing in Seijuro Azaki?


As I am in a state of doubt, I feel a gaze from in front of me.


It's Sato, who has been drinking alone since a while ago.


She doesn't look like she's talking to a guy, so what's this girl's purpose for coming to a blind date?


"...... Makishima, san?"


Suddenly, Sato opens her mouth.


"What's up? I'm a first-year student, so you don't have to call me san."


"............"


"Sato-san? I thought you had something for me."


"Makkishimaki-kun."


A short bobbed big breasted sister with a red face interrupts me.


Sandwiching my left arm with her proud breasts, she brings her face close to mine.


"Makishimaki-nen, let's drink too!"


Her flabby breasts peek out from her knit sweater, which is open at the chest.


"So ero."


"Here, here..."


"No, you can't. I'm only 18."


"Buh buh buh, you're not flirty."


I say, "I'm sorry," and keep a little distance.


I'd heard that Aristo University is a gathering place for ladies, but she's pressing her body against my guts, and that's not what I'm talking about. ......


"Well, then, why don't we get out of it now?"


"That's a bit of a stretch."


"I saw a picture of Makishima before the party, and I've been thinking how good-looking he is."


At that moment, I get a chat on my phone.


"Hey! I've got a call, so I'm going to leave for a while."


I left the place with my phone in hand.


***


I run to the men's restroom and open my phone in front of the bathroom.


The earlier chat was from Sasaki.


Thanks for saving me, Sasaki. ...... Thanks.


[Hey, hey, listen! I just opened the window and a butterfly came in. It's almost summer!]


A picture of the butterfly was attached with the sentence.


"Sasaki ......."


It was so peaceful, I almost cried.


I feel like a father who gets a picture of his child sent to him while he's working late, and he's so relieved.


"What are you grinning at your phone?"


"Eh."


I'm pulled back from the peaceful world to hell, and the cherry hunter sister from earlier says ...... in the men's room, ha⁈


"Hey, this is the men's room! Why did you come in here?"


Cherry Hunter reaches for my lower half.


Oh no, this is .......


"Are you a virgin, Makishima?"


"Yes, I am."


"Wow, are all the women in the high east possibly ugly if they don't attack boys of Makishima's level?"


It seems that she has revealed her true nature.


Cherry Hunter's sharp eyes pierce me.


I grab Cherry Hunter's shoulders and try to shove her away, but she clings to me like a snake and doesn't let go.


"Oh my? You grabbed me by the shoulders, are you going to kiss me?"


"Get off of me! I have no intention of doing that."


Cherry Hunter closes her eyes, her mouth agape, and brings her face right in front of me.


No, I can't go on like this.


No matter how hard I try, Cherry Hunter keeps her hands and feet entwined with mine and won't let go.


I don't want to. I don't want to kiss her like this for the first time.


Sasaki......!


Help!


I hear the clack of heels, and a beautiful right hand appears in front of me, its long, dark hair swaying.


The kisser's mouth shot hits that hand, and in the nick of time, my first kiss is saved.


"...... Hmm? Hey, hey, you! What are you doing?"


It was Sato who appeared.


Why is this girl here?


"I don't care if it's Sato or not, but Makishima is my prey."


"............"


"Oh, that's not funny. I'm leaving."


Cherry Hunter, defeated by Sato's pressure, walked out of the men's restroom.


Thank God .......


"Thank you, Sato-san."


"......."


"Seriously, thank you for saving me, I was about to be attacked like that."


"......"


"Sato, san?"


"............ Thank you, please."


"Eh, thank you?"


I was so happy to see her.


"......Yes, you passed."


"Passed?"


"Be my boyfriend for the song."


"Huh?"



PREV | NEXT