Chapter 4: Former Idols Want To Go Out (And Make Out During Lecture)


TL: Akabane


***


Before going to bed, I looked up Kiraboshi Ayane on the Internet.


The missing genius.


She's a beautiful idol girl who represents 2025, and is considered a national treasure.


Ever since the Genesistars were formed, they've been ranked number one in the general elections.


The more I looked into Sasaki, or rather Kiraboshi, the more amazing titles I found.


I understood that she was an inhabitant of a world far beyond my imagination.


"Hmm, this."


I found a live video of Genesisstars posted two years ago on a video site.


--- "Hey guys! Smile more! More!!!"


--- """""WOOHOO!!!"""""


On the glittering stage of the dome stadium, Ayane Kiraboshi is dressed in a dainty outfit and smiles more dazzlingly than anyone else.


Her high-pitched voice and bright smile make it hard to believe that she is the same person as Sasaki.


The comment section of the video was filled with people saddened by Kiraboshi's retirement.


It's probably no surprise that Ayane Kiraboshi was loved by so many people since she was a former national idol.


I'm getting close to an amazing girl.


"Oh, sh*t! I want to concentrate on soccer, but all I can think about is Sasaki!"


Anyway! Our next game is against Komagome Sensho University's B team.


I need to watch the soccer game, not the idol video!


"Okay, let's put Sasaki aside for the moment."


I decided to put Sasaki aside for the time being and watched Kiraboshi's video until I was about to fall asleep.


***


The next morning, the morning sun shines on my face.


Oh, I forgot to close the curtains...


"......Ha! Oh no!"


When I woke up, it was already around 7:00.


No morning practice today, but I had a lecture from first period, so I had to get up at 6:00 to do my morning run.


"Damn! I gotta get ready early!"


I had to copy my college lecture material, so I had better get going or I'd miss my first period!


I forced myself to wash down the sweet bread I had in the fridge with water, forced myself to fix my sleeping habits with wax, put on my soccer team jersey, and left the apartment.


"Yikes, lock, lock!"


Of course, I locked the door.


***


I dash to my classroom on the third floor of Building 6.


Since it was a first period lecture, there were surprisingly few people there, so being late would make me look bad.


I ran up the stairs and managed to enter the classroom at the same time as the chime, and took a seat at the very back.


I was just in time.......


To my relief, the professor came in and wrote the number on my attendance card on the blackboard.


"Today we will be using video materials and adding explanations. Then, get out your resumes for today."


Pre......sentation?


Yes, I forgot one thing.


I forgot to copy my resume .......


"Oh no......."


That's when. Three printouts are held out in front of me from next to me.


"Good morning."


I'm looking at her medium-short hair, black mask, glasses, and that perfume smell....


"Are you Sasaki by any chance?"


"Hey, hey, don't forget about me after yesterday. You can't forget me in just nine hours after such a shocking encounter. Are you a chicken?"


"............"


"Say something!"


I'm so nervous because I've seen Sasaki looking so sparkling in the video yesterday that I'm aware of that beautiful Ayane being next to me!


Sasaki naturally sits down next to me and offers me more of the prints she just put down.


"Here, I'll give you a print. You were in trouble, weren't you?"


"No, how did you know?"


"Because you're only one person had taken out a pencil case, so I would have guessed it. Hahaha."


Sasaki laughs, clutching her stomach.


"Don't laugh!


"Sorry, sorry. I'll just deal with this tablet."


Sasaki took out a tablet device and a pen for the tablet from her tote bag and put it on the desk.


"But these are Sasaki's prints."


"Don't be shy! When ones in trouble, we should help each other, right? Yesterday you gave me an excuse to run away, now it's my turn to help you. Three pieces of paper like this are no big deal.


"......Okay, okay. I'll take it gratefully. Thank you, Kiraboshi."


"Sasaki!"


"Yes, Sasaki!"


Sasaki warned with a sharp look from behind her glasses.


While the lecture was going on in a casual manner, Sasaki tsunted my shoulder with the pen on his tablet.


"Hey, do you have soccer practice after this lecture?"


"Practice is in the afternoon, though."


"Okay then."


"But I'm going to go to practice on my own after this lecture."


"Hee....."


"......"


......


Hey, I thought you needed something.


Wait a minute!


Sasaki started fiddling with her phone frantically.


"Don't tell me you've already made a reservation at some restaurant without checking ...... with me?"


"I didn't! What the hell are you talking about? You idiot!"


"You're a idiot!"


"Shut up! I'm older than you!"


"You're the ones being annoying!"


Me and Sasaki get chills down our spines.


"Ah, Professor......"


"Show me your student ID card."




--


Author's note:


Please follow my work and give me a star rating if you like.


I'm trying my best to post every day!


Please give me your support!


Hoshino


--



PREV | NEXT