Prologue: Summary Of Chapter 1-3


TL: Akabane


TL: This one is one of the top novel in Kakuyomu's leaderboard.


***


Yutaro Makishima, a member of the university soccer club, is asked by his best friend Azaki, also a member of the soccer club, to attend a blind date to make up the numbers.


It seems that the other three boys already had their eyes on a girl, and I was assigned the mission of "taking home the girl who was left over."


For various reasons, me and the girl got out of the party, and it just so happened that the girl was Ayane Kiraboshi, the center of a former popular idol group who retired from show business two years ago.......!


She was wearing a mask and glasses at the party, but when she left the party hall with me, she removed that disguise with a smile.

 

While the other boys were being dumped by the girls they were after, I, who had come just to make up the numbers, made a promise to a former idol, Ayane Kiraboshi.



--


Author's note:


"I've been doing idol stuff for a while now, and it's been pretty good.


This is my first idol story in a while, and I'm pretty confident about it.


Please do follow us and rate our stars.


--



PREV | NEXT