Chapter 26: I'll Make A Decision! I Won't Do Anything!


TL: Akabane


***


Standing there was Suzune. She was smiling and clapping when she saw me munching on Aoyama's candy.


No, I knew it was totally the way the mastermind appeared......


"I've enjoyed watching you."


No, so it's the way the mastermind feels.......


Neither me nor Aoyama can understand what's going on when Suzune appears.


"S-Suzune-sama ...... why are you here......?"


Aoyama barely managed to ask Suzune. Her hand holding the candy was shaking. Suzune kept smiling at her.


"I saw the two of you arguing about something in the hallway earlier, so I followed you. Then you did this in a place like this."


And that was the moment when Suzune said. Aoyama seemed to come to her senses and let out a short scream, "Hyah!" and she let go of the candy ball and looked at me with frightened eyes.


"Mamoru really was a perverted pig. ......Does Mamoru enjoy being humiliated like this by a girl?"


"Buhi buhi......."


I nodded and she seemed to understand that I was being genuine and looked at me with disdain once again.


Aoyama said that if I were not genuine, she would love me. I decided to respond to her earnest words in such a serious manner as well. If I had feelings of joy at being baited by her, no matter how hard I tried to hold back, I would have lied to her about those feelings. I didn't want to lie about my feelings. So I decided to respond to her confession with my honest feelings.


So I don't regret not lying about my feelings.


But I didn't.


"Filthy....."


And this is the result. She looks down at me as if she's about to spit on me, as if it's a lie that she said she'd like me just a few minutes ago.


But that's okay. Because I understood that if I was honest with her, this would happen. ......What's more painful is that even though she looks down on me like I'm the dirtiest thing in the world, there's something about me that makes my heart skip a beat.


Oh ...... those eyes, they are the best ....... I'd like to get one more word from you, if I may.


"You are the worst ......"


Thank you very much!


After Aoyama rewarded me for a while, she looked at Suzune and rushed over to her, my eyes moistening.


"Suzune-sama!!!"


Aoyama jumped into Suzune's chest. Aoyama hugged her tightly. Then she pats her head.


"Suzune-sama ...... my body has been soiled so much by that pig......"


"Poor Aoyama-san ....... you shouldn't get involved with that filthy piggy."


Hey Suzune. Who is feeding and taming this filthy pig, huh?


"Haa ...... Suzune-sama's body feels warm and purifying......"


Aoyama looked peaceful and purified, as if she were a baby sleeping in her mother's arms.


Hey, Aoyama. Is it really an angel you are holding in your arms? To my eyes, she look like a fallen angel with something in her belly......


"Aoyama-san, have you calmed down a little?"


"Yes ...... Suzune-sama......"


But Aoyama seemed to trust Suzune fully. She held Suzune for a while before slowly releasing her body. Then she turned a carefree smile on Suzune, took one last look at the ugly pig, and walked down the stairs.


Once she was out of sight, Suzune slowly walked up to me.


She crouched down in front of me on her knees and looked into my face as if to check my expression.


"Senpai ...... how do you feel now?"


"I'm not sure, but I'm ...... kind of creeped out."


"I knew you were the real deal."


"Yes....."


She puts her hand on my head and starts patting it.


What's this comforting feeling of being at home......


"Even if you were an ugly pig, I wouldn't give up on you. Because Senpai is the cutest ugly pig in the world."


"Am I ugly or cute?"


"Both......"


I don't know what it was, but I knew I was being comforted. Suzune chuckled as she patted my head.


"Senpai, you did well this time too."


"No, what exactly did I do well?"


I couldn't understand the meaning of Suzune's words. But even so, Suzune continued to pat my head.


"Senpai did his best again this time. I think it's wonderful that you faced Aoyama-san's feelings without lying to yourself. It's a feat that no normal human being could do at school."


"Is that a compliment or a criticism?"


"I don't know. I will accept everything, no matter what kind of a pervert my Senpai is."


"Oh, thank you......"


At any rate, she seems to be complimenting me.


"Leave the rest to me. I'll take care of everything."


And she patted her chest with her palm.


What a dependable comment. It seems that Suzune has a clue to the solution to the various problems that have befallen me this time.


But.....


"Is there anything I can do?"


Various problems this time. Specifically, the ranking of my novel, Suzune's student council election, and, by the way, Miyuki's murderous intent toward Konon-sensei. It is not easy to solve those problems. Of course, Suzune is reliable, but I don't feel comfortable leaving everything to her.


However, she stared at me and said,


"No, you don't."


Apparently, there was nothing I could do.


"You just have to write your novels. You don't have to do anything else."


When she said it so clearly, I couldn't say anything back to her.


In other words, there is only one decision required of me right now.


Leave everything to Suzune. It seems that leaving everything to Suzune and devoting all my energy to writing novels, which is the main task of a novelist, will help her.


If that is the case, I have no choice but to make a decision as a man and as a sensual novelist.


"Suzune-chan."


"Hm, what is it?"


"I won't do anything!"


I don't know. Personally, it was supposed to be a major decision, but actually, when I say it out loud, it sounds like the words of a total assh*le.......


However, Suzune didn't blame me for my scumbag comment and kept patting me on the head, saying, "Yes, good luck with your novel."


***


I decided to do as I was told.


There was only one thing I could do.


Write a novel. That's all.


I continued to write novels without giving up. Sometimes Suzune would step on my trophies, and sometimes she would play with them to improve the quality of my trophies, and I continued to write novels with dedication.


As a result, everything was resolved.


"Suzune-chan, are you sure this is what you wanted?"


I asked her as I looked at the school newspaper posted in the hallway with Suzune-chan.


"Yes, this was fine."


She answered my question with a carefree smile.


The school newspaper had an article announcing that the next student council president had been chosen.


[The next student council president will be Tsukina Aoyama, a third-year student.]


The newspaper's headline read in large letters, with Tsukina Aoyama's picture taped below it.


Yes, Tsukina Aoyama was chosen as the student council president.


In fact, Suzune had withdrawn her candidacy for student council president just before the vote. As a result, all of Suzune's supporters switched their support to Aoyama. Tsukina Aoyama won the student council election with the highest percentage of votes cast in the history of student council elections.


"Senpai, can you see the letters here?"


And there, Suzune pointed to a part of the article. I approached the newspaper and looked at the small article.


Then I understood everything.


[Furthermore, Suzune Minazuki, a second-year student, was nominated as the next vice student president. Since the next student council president, Aoyama, is a third-year student, the vice student council president will become the student council president after graduation.]


"This is all settled. As vice president, I will manipulate and support Aoyama-san ...... and after she graduates, I will be the clear student council president."


I see, Suzune seems to have colluded with Aoyama to find a win-win solution. This way, both Aoyama and Suzune can become student council president, and Suzune can manipulate Aoyama into making the library her personal property.


Suzune has no loose ends.


Then Suzune looked at me.


"Speaking of which, Senpai, have you seen today's ranking?"


"What? Suddenly...."


"If you haven't seen it, please check it as soon as possible."


And at Suzune's urging, I took out my phone. And I was astonished to see the usual ranking.


"Oh, that? There's no......"


The familiar ranking didn't have the familiar author's name.


I hurriedly scrolled through the rankings. But no matter how hard I looked, I couldn't find the words "Usa Mochizuki" in the ranking.


"Oh, hey, Suzune-chan, what's going on?"


I immediately understood that this was sent by Suzune.


Wait a minute, this woman didn't brainwash Aoyama into writing a novel, did she? If so, that is indeed too much.


But she seemed to see right through me and shook her head, "No need to worry." and pulled out her own phone.


"Take a look at this."


I turn to her phone. There was a familiar website on it.


"I'm pretty sure this is......"


If I remember correctly, it is the sister site of the sensual novel submission site to which I contribute. The two sites are mainly for men and women. And the one she showed me was a site for women's sensual novels.


"It looks like Usa Mochizuki-sensei had her novels transplanted here."


"Huh? What, why would she do that.....?"


"It's thanks to my Senpai. It seems that Usa-sensei made her decision after seeing the ugly piggy. It seems that she decided to write beautiful and sensual novels for her female readers so that they won't be fed like perverted pigs."


"Oh, I see......."


Apparently, my feeding incident was quite traumatic for her.


But as a result, it seems that Aoyama and I will continue to write better works for each other in a different field. Her novels that she has displayed have already received countless ratings, and it seems only a matter of time before she climbs up the rankings.


Come to think of it, I think Miyuki doesn't said, "I'm going to kill Konon-sensei." this morning, which is rare.......


Thus, Suzune has solved all the various problems as she declared.


I really can't sleep with my feet turned toward Suzune......


"Senpai, it's been almost a month."


And there she muttered something like that happily.


"Oh, that reminds me."


That's right. It's been almost a month since I was on the cover of the rankings. Thanks to you, I'm going to make it to the end of the month in first place.


"Senpai, you did a great job. I should reward my Senpai."


"Reward? You mean you're going to give me a bump?"


"As I said before, I'm seriously going to be mad at you......"


Suzune's cheeks puff out in a miff.


Apparently, that's not what she meant. She looked at me reproachfully for a while, then let out a sigh, "Haa......."


"Anyway, I've thought of my own way to reward my Senpai. So, please make sure to keep your plans open this Saturday."


With that, she finally smiled and walked toward her classroom.



PREV | NEXT