Idle Talk (2)


TL: Scaramochi


***


Rumors of winds fluttering and fluttering 


Coming from nowhere 


It's the end of some night 


And then, just like that, it's gone. 


I held a fountain pen for a long time. 


I wonder how long it has been. 


It doesn't matter when. The feeling never knows when it will return. I was thinking of throwing away this manuscript paper, which was covered with dust, but I forgot about it. It's thanks to that that I am sitting here. 


Now, what shall I write? I'm just going to string together whatever comes to my mind, so I'll be expressing the voice of my heart as it is. Oh well. No one will see it anyway. 


I heard that Aimi Momoka is going back to show business. 


I heard about it from a rumor on the wind. She comes to us in a daze. 


Even though I have left that world, the sparks are scattered here and there with mysterious things. Because of that, in the end, I have not been able to forget. 


But apparently, it's not that simple. She seems to be suffering in her own way. 


As I recall, the office she belongs to is a small one that I have never heard of. Well, the way she quit her job was not good, so it must be hard for a big company to contact her. I am not familiar with the situation, so I can't write much about it. 


She looked like she was over it, but she still couldn't cover up the feelings that were lying deep inside her. 


That is true. Because humans are such creatures. We cannot go against our desires. They are straightforward and honest creatures. 


She is not like that. Everyone is like that. That is why human actions are fleeting and fragile. They are as delicate as glasswork that can be easily broken. 


Seeing her reminds me of that time. Those days when solo idols were at their peak. I am sure that she will be able to open a new chapter in the current music industry. 


She has a flamboyant appearance, a flamboyant voice, and even a flamboyant fragrance. Times have changed, and being on TV is no longer everything. That is why Aimi Momoka has ample opportunities. 


Shake off the adverse winds of the world. There is nothing wrong with a woman falling in love with someone. Whether it is an idol, an actress, a high school girl, or whatever. 


That girl who is in love is more beautiful than anyone else. 


Can she shine brightly if she has lost that emotion? 


No, no. Surely the spark has not gone out yet. Deep inside her chest. If we can kindle that which remains on the other side of it, it will burn like a star. 


I wonder if she can do that. No, he can do it. In the first place, I don't care whether they get together or not. 


It's not my place to say anything. The future of young people is theirs to decide. It is not something that people like me can do anything about. 


However, seeing her holding back her tears, I feel like cheering her on. 


At my age, curry also makes my stomach growl. I never thought I'd have to deal with leftovers. 


What do you think? The two of you. 


Like stars in the distance. 


Burning to your hearts 


I hope my voice reaches you 


My faint thoughts and feelings



PREV | NEXT