Chapter 4: Blindfolded Dressing 2


TL: Akabane


***


I can clearly hear Suzune's breathing, which is slightly disturbed, now that I have lost my vision.


I can see her breathing, man. ......


Every time she breathes, she slightly expands her chest. So I'm gently touching the buttons on her blouse, but even so, my fingertips hit a rough feeling that is different from the blouse and the buttons.


This feeling is .......


At least I know that the roughness is lace. And I can even feel the warmth of her skin through the lace.


If I were to push my hand a little further forward now, my fingers would dig into the elasticity of the bulge.


I wonder how she would react if I did. ......


Would she be angry? Would she be scorned? Or will she be .......


If I'm not careful, I'm going to get the devil's advocate.


"S-Senpai ...... please unbutton the button quickly because it's embarrassing ......."


Suzune pleads, breathing unevenly, and I try to unbutton it somehow. I tried to unbutton her blouse, but it wasn't easy because it was being pulled to the left and right by her breasts. As I struggle, Suzune's hand touches mine.


"Here, if you do this here, you can take it off. ......"


She grabs my fingers and helps me unbutton it. But every time she moves her hand, I feel something soft wrap around my fingers and I feel like I'm going to have a stroke.


Well ...... Suzune's mother's is good, but Suzune's is the best .......


Then, right after the button was undone, I felt the blouse flap wide open from side to side. Immediately after, Suzune let out a breath, "Mmmm......."


I want to open my eyes! But if I open my eyes now, Suzune will never listen to me.


Noooooooo! What is this ultimate choice ....... but be calm, Ryutaro. Suzune said she would let me open my eyes as a reward from now on. So here, I'm going to be a heartless man and carry on with my mission.


I was about to cry and unbuttoned the bottom button.


"S-Skirt can be taken off by unbuttoning the zipper here. Please squat down, Senpai."


Suzune then instructed me to pull down the zipper of her skirt, and I tried to bring my hand around her waist, but my hand touched her skin against my will.


"Nn......S-Senpai, that's my navel....... It tickles."


I pull my hand away in a hurry.


"Huh, the zipper is this way." Suzune said.


Suzune takes my hand to the right place.


"Is this the first time you've touched a ...... girl's uniform?"


Suzune asks me, as I falter.


"On the contrary, why do you think it's not the first time?"


"Eh? No, no, I thought you were familiar with handling girls' uniforms, since you also have Miyuki-chan, your sister."


Why would having a younger sister get me used to handling girls' uniforms? Suzune, you say it as if it's natural, but it's not at all. ......


"Y-You can ask Miyuki-chan to lend you her uniform next time. Senpai writes works about high school students, so I think it will broaden the scope of your description a little."


And Suzune gives me such advice with good intentions. I suddenly think of a situation where I borrow a school uniform from Miyuki.


--- "Hey, Miyuki, lend me your uniform."


--- "Ha? Onii-chan, die."


--- "Miyuki, lend me your uniform so I can use it as material for my sensual novel?"


--- "Ha? Onii-chan is writing a sensual novel? Die."


--- "Miyuki, please lend me your uniform for ...... Ah ......"


--- "Die."


Oh, no. No matter what I think, I'm not confident I can get Miyuki's uniform in any way other than stealing it. ......


"Sorry, I can't. In any world line, I might be killed by Miyuki if I ask that."


I don't know how to escape this law of causality. But Suzune says to my words, "Eh?" She sounds curious.


"Be that as it may, I think it's normal to borrow uniforms from your sister. ......"


"Huh? You mean to say that Shota has borrowed uniforms from Suzune-chan before?"


"Y-Yes ...... He come to borrow it from time to time,m......."


"Eh ...... is that so ......?"


I wondered if I should tell her that that was unusual, but I had a feeling she would be shocked, so I decided to keep quiet.


"Yes, and my mom sometimes comes over to borrow it, too."


"Eh, huh? What, why does your mother come to borrow it?"


"Why ........ is that other than to wear it......?"


Oh, great. Too much information to keep up with.


Hm? What is it? Is Suzune's mother regularly dressed in her uniform? No, it probably looks good on her, but, I mean, if Suzune's mother wears a uniform, that's will be Suzune-chan.


Damn, I think I want to take a look at it.......


"Well, that ...... would you like to take it home with you, Senpai?"


And then Suzune-chan something so outrageous that I almost opened my eyes.


"Well, I have two pieces of uniform, so you can ...... take them home with you. If you want to use them as a reference for your novel, you can take the uniforms you are taking off now and take them home with you, okay?"


"Well, are you serious?"


"Yeah, I'm serious ......."


What a proposal ...... Of course I want to ride. I won't say it out loud, but I do. But if I take on this proposal, as someone who has a younger sister, I feel like I'm going to go off the road in a big way.


I'm not going to go off the road. I have a sister, after all. I'd be crazy to bring her uniform home, even if it's my best friend's sister.


"Please lend it to me."


That's right. I was already out of my mind. ......


"Pervert ......."


I heard her spit it out as if to pour cold water on my words, and I realized that I had fallen right into Suzune's ploy.


Also, I want you to say that word "pervert" again.


"S-Senpai, are you a pervert who wants to bring home the your junior's uniform?"


Yeah, thank you.


"What is Senpai going to do with that uniform when you brings it home?"


But Suzune-, who suddenly got an engine, throws such questions at me in succession.


"Well, it's to use as material for that ...... novel, to check the structure."


But Suzune wasn't going to be convinced by such excuses, and she asked,


"Are you sure that's all there is to it? You don't sniff her? Don't you want to bury your face in her skirt?"


Suzune, like a politician in pursuit of corruption, repeats the core question.


"Well, that's the thing......... if you judge it comprehensively and decide that it will be a reference for the novel, then it might lead to such actions."


"Um, I think ...... I can lend you my uniform if because you're my senoai?"


"S-Seriously ......?"


"Um, yes...... so, in return, please ask me this. "I'm a pervert, so please lend me your uniform...""


You've got to be kidding me! I can't do that! I have pride too! As a man, there is no way I can ask a girl to do that!


"Suzune-chan, please lend me your uniform to this pervert. ......"


I asked honestly. Then she giggled and patted me on the head.



PREV | NEXT