Chapter 13: A New Sexual Awakening


TL: Akabane


***


--- "S-Senpai did a great job, didn't you? ...... I'm going to pet you a lot. Okay, okay. ...... Kusu. ...... Senpai is so cute like a dog. ......"


Ahh...... I can't wait to be praised by Suzune. I'd like to be pampered by Suzune, who strokes me with her eyes all over. ......


After having my proclivities brought out by her, and having been left with a prize, I was suddenly very motivated. As long as I wrote the manuscript ...... she wanted, I could have my reward.


I know. I know. I am completely in Suzune's hands. I know that she is completely holding the reins of my life. But I am so happy that she is holding the reins that I don't think I can resist her.


So I want to write the best story to please her.


However, in spite of my controlled motivation, the manuscript wasn't progressing well.


I looked at the clock. It's been more than an hour since I started writing the novel, but I haven't even reached half the number of words I had expected, and I'm growing impatient.


If I don't hurry, I will run out of time. If my writing continues to stall, Suzune will be home before I can finish the manuscript. Besides, at that time, Miyuki and our parents might come home too.


Oh ...... I can't stand it ....... I don't think I can do it now, I'll have to wait until tomorrow.


--- "I'm sorry ...... I'm going to go home now. I'll save the reward until next time."


I shuddered at the thought of Suzune-chan saying something like that.


There are two main reasons why my manuscript is not progressing even though I am so motivated.


The first is....


"Nn, nn ...... that's great ......."


The first is the girl sitting across the table from me, Suzune Minazuki. She was engrossed in Ran Oniroku's masterpiece, "Hana to Frog." Her cheeks were flushed and she was writhing around while letting out a strange breath. Apparently, sucking her index finger is a habit she has when she is engrossed in a sensual novel.


I can't concentrate on writing if she shows me that!


I'm so curious that I can't help but look in that direction. ......


I thought it would be a good way to pass the time for Suzune, who was waiting to write, so I lent her something I had hidden in the back of the bookshelf, but it was a little unexpected that it hit her so hard on her proclivities. It was about 10 minutes ago that she was frantically writing down the title of a paperback book on her phone, saying, "Wow, I'm ...... going to buy this book ......."


At this rate, the bookshelves in the library are no longer a safe zone for Eastern Europe, let alone Central Asia. ......


The other reason why my writing is not progressing as well as I would like is because of the content of the sensual novel I am writing in the first place.


Shota is the model for the older brother, Shuta, and Suzune is the model for the younger sister, Haruka, who at first glance appear to be a close brother and sister, but in fact they are not. The older brother, Shuta, has taken advantage of the younger sister Haruka's love and loyalty to her brother and treats her as a sex slave. Fearing that someone will find out and destroy the family, Haruka endures such treatment from Shuta, but then one day she receives a confession from her brother's best friend, Ryotaro. At first, Haruka rejects his confession, but as she comes into contact with Ryotaro's kindness, she gradually begins to develop a liking for him, and the two secretly nurture their love, avoiding her brother's eyes. However, Haruka's repeated training by Shuta has made her unable to live without her brother, despite her love for Ryotaro. ......


How could you write such a terrible piece of work about an actual friend and her sister ..... Oh, me?


Well, well, aside from that, the previous story that led to my ranking in this piece was mainly a sweet development between Ryotaro and Haruka. This story is mainly modeled on the interaction between me and Suzune, but I honestly had no trouble with it since it was just a bludgeoning of my brainwashed desires. However, the story I am writing now is quite a gap from the previous story in which she returns home and is treated like a slave by Shuta again.


In other words, the key point of this story is how to write Shuta's sadistic desires in an attractive way.


However, I had lost all S desires because of the perverted trophy that was engraved on my body, "I enjoy being petted by younger girls."


I don't want to bully girls ...... I'd rather be bullied ....... I can't imagine Shuta doing something terrible to Suzune, or even Haruka, in such a state. ......


And so, I have been unable to make any progress on a single letter for more than 10 minutes now.


"S-Senpai ......."


And then, I hear Suzune's voice, and I look up from my laptop. Before I knew it, Suzune had closed her paperback and was staring at me worriedly.


"What's wrong?"


"Well, is there anything I can help you with?"


Apparently, she had noticed that I had fallen into a bit of a slump. I decided to be honest with her and tell her how I was feeling.


"To be honest, I may not have the motivation to write Shuta's scenes. ......"


I honestly tell Suzune that. She falls silent at my words. But after a moment of silence, she calls my name again.


"Senpai, do you remember what I told you earlier?"


"The story you just told me?"


"Yes, yes ...... I was talking about how I really want to stroke Senpai's head,......."


"Umm, yes,...... I remember that......"


If anything, that's all I remember.


"Wow, I think I got that feeling ...... and I made my Senpai pick up that ...... pen in the library and I patted his head as a reward for that......"


She made me pick up the pen to get my M-ness out of me. And I fell for the ruse, but it was Suzune who had her sexual proclivities brought out as well. She won two pervert trophies because of it, and as a result, I am now being left out of the reward.


But I couldn't figure out why she suddenly mentioned it again.


And then she turned her head away from me, as if she was ashamed of something.


And....


"S-Senpai, would you like to do the same thing ...... to me?"


Suzune uttered something like that.


"Eh, yeah?"


I was unintentionally bewildered by Suzune's sudden suggestion.


"What do you mean?"


"Well, I let my Senpai pick up the pen and ...... I sprouted a little bit of S. So, if Senpai does the same thing, he may also sprout ......S."


So this is what she mean. Suzune is asking me to get a new pervert trophy.


"S-Senpai ...... I'll do anything to help you write ....... No, I want to ......."


Then, Suzune turned her face to me, which she had turned away from me. Her eyes are still clear to all intents and purposes.


And so, she picked up the spoon that had been placed on the plate of the teacup. Then, her cheeks flushed, and she held out the spoon to me.


That's a sign that she wants me to use this spoon as a pen.


"Are you sure you want to ......?"


She stared at me and nodded her head. As I watch her, I suddenly notice something.


Ah, what is it?


I can somehow read shame and anticipation at the same time in Suzune's eyes. ......


Could it be that this girl wants ...... to do it? If you look closely, you can see that her thighs are slightly squirming as she sits upright.


I think ...... I'm rolling around in Suzune's palm again.


I stood up with a spoon in my hand, while still holding such a question in my mind. Suzune raised her chin and looked up at me. Her expression was full of shame, but at the same time, she looked like a dog waiting for its owner to throw a Frisbee.


"Well, I'll do it then. ......"


I said that and let go of the spoon I was holding. Naturally, the spoon follows gravity and falls to the floor. The spoon rolls across the floor, making a distinctive metallic high-pitched sound as it hits the wooden floor. ......


More importantly, it stopped just in front of my toes. ......


"Senpai, Senpai ...... please give me an order......"


"M order ......."


"Shu, please be Shuta...... what kind of order would Shuta give Haruka-chan?"


"Well, that's ......."


Of course, I know what kind of orders Shuta will give. After all, Shuta is a character created by none other than myself.


But I am not comfortable talking about it to Suzune. Oh, do I have to give a terrible order to such a pure girl?


"Senpai ...... I-I'll be fine ......."


Suzune said this as if urging me on. Apparently, she had long since made up her mind.


"Well, let's go then, shall we?"


"Yes. ......"


"Suzune, can you pick up the spoon for me?"


I asked her.


Suzune didn't respond to my request. She kept her mouth shut in a bit of frustration and turned her head away from me.


"S-Shuta doesn't ask so nicely ......."


"S-Suzune-chan?!"


It seems that she was dissatisfied with the way I asked her to do it. In other words, she ordered me to give her orders ...... in a more abusive manner.


"Well, then ......."


I took a deep breath.


"S-Suzune......! Pick up the spoon!"


I said this with determination. At that moment, Suzune shuddered and looked up at me with a frightened look on her face.


She stared at me, her eyes slightly moistened.


Then she uttered the words in a trembling voice.


"I-I'm sorry ...... O-Onii-sama ......."


At that moment, I heard something pop inside my chest.


C-Cute .......


The sound of her voice, slightly frightened and yet expecting something, made me shudder involuntarily.


Oh no, something ...... might be starting to awaken in me .......


She sits upright and puts her hands on the floor and then gets down on all fours. Then she came towards me like a cat. She stops in front of my toes and sits down on the floor with her bottom flat on the floor and looks up at me.


"Senpai ...... please give me more orders. ......"


"I've already given you an order..."


"Senpai, it's for the sake of ...... the manuscript, please be mindful of Shuta's feelings. ......"


Suzune is obeying my orders as if she were a servant.


No, Ryutaro ...... you are about to cross a line you shouldn't cross. But I'm not going to be able to reason my desires away anymore.


She covers her mouth with her fist and looks at me with moist eyes as if she is waiting for my order, yet ashamed of it.


"O-Onii-sama ...... please command me."


With her words like that, Shuta possesses my mind.


"P-Pick up the spoon without using your hands ......."


But as expected, the moment I said it, I came back to myself, realizing that I had said something terrible.


"I'm sorry, Suzune-chan--"


"I'm sorry ...... Onii-sama ......." She said, interrupting me, and stared at the spoon that had fallen to the floor.


And then .......


"Eh ......?"


She brushes her hair over her ear and slowly moves her lips closer to the spoon. She touched her lips to the spoon, which was right in front of my eyes and nose from my toes. I look down at her from far above me. She is tilting her face slightly to the side so I can clearly see her lips moving as she desperately tries to pick up the spoon.


I am speechless at the outrageous sight before me.


The spoon is lifted slightly with her lips, but she drops it immediately. Every time she misses, she lets out an exhale and wriggles her hips in frustration, "Mmmm ......." She wriggles and her skirt sways slightly in tandem with her wriggling.


At this rate, she won't be able to pick up the spoon anytime soon. Once she looked up from the spoon, she looked up at me. Then, with her cheeks stained with shame and her vacant eyes staring at me, she sticks her little tongue out from between her lips.


Oh come on, Suzune ...... you're lying, right ...... no way.......


My bad premonition was right on target. She, no doubt, pulled her face up to the spoon again with her tongue sticking out, and touched her tongue to the spoon.


She tried several times unsuccessfully to pick up the spoon with the tip of her tongue, but when she finally successfully rescued it, she looked up with the spoon in her mouth.


"............"


Me looking down at her. And she is ecstatic with joy and excitement at picking up the spoon.


I took the spoon from her with trembling hands. The spoon has a slight smear of her saliva on it ...... and I can't find any other word than erotic anymore.


"S-Senpai ......."


Suzune called me. I looked at her without answering and she smiled slightly with her cheeks bright red.


Then....


"S-Senpai ...... please praise me ......."


PICCORN!!!!!!! I hear a sound in my head.


I got my perverted trophy, [Pleasure in treating younger girls like servants.]



PREV | NEXT