Chapter 43: Sneaking A Tickle At A Family Restaurant


TL: Scaramochi


***


Accompanied by Azaki, Sasaki and I (and probably Aihara too) left the stadium in disgust. 


The area around the stadium was deserted for a Chiba stadium. We walked along a country road and finally found a family restaurant. 


It was a chain Italian-style restaurant, and the aroma of baked pizza wafted through the air. 


Sasaki and Aihara sat on the sofa at the back of the table we were shown, while Azaki and I sat in front of them. 


"Jeez." 


The look in Sasaki's eyes as she sits in front of me hurts. 


How dissatisfied she looks - that Sasaki. 


"Come on, Sasaki! Here, there are pancakes too!" 


Aihara, sitting next to Sasaki, points to the dessert menu as if to appease Sasaki who is in a bad mood. 


I wonder which one of us is older. 


For Sasaki, who has a discerning palate, pancakes at a family restaurant are unacceptable. 


She's a gourmet. 


"Makishima, Makishima!" 


Azaki, sitting next to me, calls out to me, hiding his face with a menu. 


I have a bad feeling about this. 


"Assist me." 


"Again with the bush. You know, Azaki, you're being reckless. Aihara doesn't like you." 


"Don't say it. Don't say another word and I'll terminate your contract." 


You devil! 


Azaki is using the contract as a shield. 


The contract was simple, but the worst contract of all: If I didn't assist him in his love affair, he wouldn't give me the ball in the game. 


"I assisted you earlier in the game. So you have to assist me here too!" 


"Yes, yes. So what do you want me to do?" 


Azaki gives me an earful about his strategy. 


......You've come up with another lousy idea. 


"When the food comes, do it. Understood?" 


I had to nod my head. 


I let out a sigh as I took the menu from Azaki and pondered what to order. 


I have another game in the afternoon, so I'd like to order something light...... if possible. 


As I was pondering over the menu, I suddenly felt a tingling sensation in my feet. 


Is someone's foot hitting me? ...... No, it's probably that bastard Azaki playing a prank on me anyway. 


So I decided to give Azaki one good poke, and glanced down to see that it wasn't Azaki's foot, but Sasaki's black socks were poking my foot under the table. 


"What's the matter, Makishima?" 


"Heh? Nah! Nothing." 


"Just get on with it and decide, will you?" 


What the hell is Sasaki up to? 


I looked from the menu to Sasaki, and she grinned and narrowed her eyes at me. 


Then, under the table, Sasaki's foot mercilessly strokes my calf and knee. 


"Ggh." 


The more I try to resist the tickling, the more my legs tense and my nerves focus on them. 


Aihara and Azaki, unaware of the situation under the table, are nonchalantly talking about today's match, while I, on the other hand, am at the mercy of Sasaki's feet. 


What the hell, this...... isn't too-- eh? 


"Makishima, have you decided for good?" 


"Oh, ah, yes, it's decided. Hyah!" 


"What the hell are you talking about?" 


I didn't care what it was, I just had to decide quickly. 


I pointed to the hamburger steak on the top of the menu. 


"Fufu. You like this kind of thing, Makishima?" 


Sasaki pats my calf with her foot and says with a nonchalant look on her face. 


"Damn ....... Remember that later." 


I suppressed my tickling and rang the bell to order. 


"Sasaki, are you sure you just want a drink bar?" 


"Yeah. I've already had a snack in the audience area." 


Sasaki ordered only a drink bar 'due to the mask situation', Aihara ordered a hot sandwich set for lunch, Azaki ordered pasta, and I ordered a hamburger steak, which I decided on painfully. 



PREV | NEXT