Chapter 41: Sneaking Off To See You Early In The Morning


TL: Scaramochi


***


It's early morning on the second day of the camp. 


I rub my sleepy eyes and check the time on my phone. 


It's only 5:00 in the morning. I'm up unusually early. 


"......hmm?" 


I noticed some kind of notification under the clock on my lock screen, and when I pressed it, the Lime app opened on it's own. 


"......from Sasaki?" 


I read the message on Lime sent by Sasaki. 


"......I don't have a choice." 


I made sure my two roommates were asleep and walked out of the hotel. 


It was still somewhat chilly in early May, and as I zipped up my jersey to the top, I headed for the beach park near the hotel. 


On the way there, I saw a familiar figure behind me and called out. 


"Good morning, Sasaki." 


"Kya! Makishima......?" 


I called out suddenly, and Sasaki, in her usual disguise, was startled, her shoulders shaking. 


"What are you surprised at?" 


"Because..." 


"You're the one who called me out, aren't you?" 


"I didn't call you out! Oh, how about a morning walk?" she asked me to go for a walk in the morning. 


"Yes, yes. You asked me if I wanted to go for a walk in the morning, right?" 


"No, I didn't!" 


It's been a while since I've seen her, but she looks as good as ever. 


The clothes are also lightweight one-piece for summer ..... and it has the same sweet scent as the one Aihara had yesterday. 


It's still early in the morning, and the two of us walk together through the seaside park, which is almost empty of people. 


"I didn't tell you that I'm staying at a hotel here, but how could you know?" 


"Aihara told me." 


"Aihara?" 


"Yes. Yesterday, Aihara came to the hot springs at the hotel where I'm staying. "


"You went to the hot springs together?" 


"Yes, we did....... You're not thinking anything strange, are you?" 


"No, I'm not thinking anything!" 


"Really? I'm sure you imagined a picture of me and Aihara washing each other's bodies, didn't you?" 


I wasn't imagining anything at all, but what Sasaki said made me imagine it. 


"You just imagined it, didn't you?!" 


"No, I didn't." 


"Yes, you did!" 


"You're wrong! Last night, I could smell your scent on Aihara, so I thought you might have gone to the hot springs together!" 


"Oh, my scent?" 


Sasaki tilts her head, raising an eyebrow. 


"You know that, Makishima?" 


"No........ Sorry, that's gross." 


I calm down, realize that I said some pretty gross things, and apologize to Sasaki. 


"Hey, what do I smell like?" 


"What?" 


"Tell me, what do I smell like?" 


"What do you mean, what do you smell like......?" 


Sasaki, who was walking next to me, leans forward and asks. 


"It's sweet, but not bad, I don't know what it is, but it's calming." 


"Fufu." 


Sasaki looks at me sideways with a thin smile. 


This girl has the face she makes when she's...... mounted! 


"Makishima is smelling me, and you're calm, aren't you?" 


"Stop making me a pervert with a smell fetish." 


"I took a hot spring bath with Aihara." 


"You're suddenly back on topic, aren't you?" 


The mystery of Aihara smelling Sasaki's scent was solved, but at the cost of a misunderstanding. 


"You were okay going to the hot spring with Aihara? Did they find out your face or something?" 


"Don't worry, I'm fine!" 


"Really?" 


"It looked a little dangerous, but I was able to cover it up." 


"You're going to fool around with......? Don't tell me you almost got caught?" 


"But that doesn't matter, Makishima's goal yesterday was great! He scored a goal right after the game started." 


Sasaki is genuinely complimentary. 


I'm so happy. 


I try to hold back my grin. 


"Today, there's a match that will determine the future." 


"I see........" 


Sasaki patted me on the back. 


"You've got to get into it. I'm going to watch the game too, so you'd better score a lot of goals today." 


"......I'll make sure of it. I'll definitely score." 


I'm sure I'm going to score a lot of goals today. 


No matter how it goes, I have to score and get to the A's.



PREV | NEXT