Chapter 38: The Heroines Go To A Hot Spring Together. Nothing Is Supposed To Happen.......


TL: Scaramochi


***


[Sasaki's POV]


Oh, no, no, no, no! 


I was so excited that I came to a hot spring with so many people, and it turned out to be my fault. 


From inside the changing rooms, I could hear the cheerful voices of young women and touring women who had come to enjoy the hot springs. 


"It's been a while for me too." 


"I wonder if there's a bath that makes you feel like you're being gushed over? 

I'd love to go in the sauna too!" 


I nodded and began to undress. 


I take off my clothes and underwear, wrap a bath towel around my body, and change into a mask for the spa with blinding speed. 


"Huh? Sasaki, you wear a mask because you have hay fever, right? Do you have to wear it all the way to the bath?" 


"......I think there's a cedar bath or something, so I have to keep it on..." 


I tactfully answered that, but....... I was wondering why I came to this hot spring if that was the case. I thought. 


"Heh...... it's tough with hay fever, isn't it? If you feel sick or acidic from the mask, tell me right away." 


Oh, Aihara, you're too kind, aren't you? 


This girl is the type who doesn't even question. 


She's younger than me, but she's more like an older sister to me....... This is not good. 


The rivalry within me is boiling over. 


She has a relaxed personality and behavior, loves soccer, and most importantly, she has a good body....... 


The moment she pulled down the zipper of her red jersey, what popped out was the flabby fruit of a Mt. Fuji-class.


It was as big as the actress in the "thing" that Makishima had hidden in the dresser....... 


"Hey Sasaki! Don't look at...... me too much." 


Aihara noticed that I was staring at her and immediately hid her breasts. 


"Sasaki?" 


"............" 


"Stop mumbling!" 


"............" 


"Say something!" 


***


I continued to sit in the bath chair looking at Mt. Fuji (figuratively speaking) and took a shower with Aihara. 


I wonder what she eats to get that big? 


"Hey, hey. Since we're here, can I use your shampoo, Sasaki? It always smells so good, I was wondering." 


"Yes, that's fine." 


"Yay!" 


I handed the shampoo bottle to Aihara. 


"Wow, it smells really good. It's like the expensive shampoo you get at the beauty salon." 


"Is it?" 


"Yeah. It's as good as I expected." 


She's charming, seems to have no flaws, and has big tits. I found myself envying Aihara for being able to live like a normal college girl on top of being so blessed. 


If I wasn't a former celebrity myself, I would be able to sit next to Makishima and show my face all the time....... 


"Sasaki, are you okay?" 


Aihara peeked at my face as I was being showered in the shower, looking worried. 


"Yes, I'm fine! I just wanted to soak in the hot water as soon as possible." 


"Then, let's go wash your body." 


"But..." 


"No, it's okay." 


Aihara turned her bath chair toward me and urged me to turn my back to her. 


I had no choice but to lay the bath chair down and show my back to Aihara. 


"Yo, I'm looking forward to working with you." 


"Yes, hi. Wow, Sasaki's back is beautiful....... I can't believe how smooth it is on top of being fair-skinned." 


"Aihara, you don't seem to be very gentle, hyang!" 


"I'm sorry, maybe my back is a little weak?" 


"......Uh, yes." 


Aihara took my body towel and washed my back while lathering me up. 


"Sir, do you have any itchy spots?" 


"No, I don't." 


"Well, may I tickle you? 


"No! I told you earlier that my back is weak!" 


"Hahaha. Sorry, sorry." 


After washing each other's bodies, we finally went into the hot spring. 


The view of the night sky from the open-air bath was so special that I didn't want to go back into the small bath anymore. 


Soaking to my shoulders, I stared blankly at the rising steam. 


It feels so good. The wind is coming directly into the bath. 


"Yeah." 


If I didn't have my glasses and mask, I would feel much better. 


"Hey, Sasaki." 


"What's wrong?" 


"About today's game, did you come to watch...... because Makishima invited you?" 


"No, that's not it. I just happened to get a call from him, and he told me that he was going to play during the Golden Week holidays, so I thought I'd go since I had some free time." 


"I see." 


"What's up with you all of a sudden?" 


"Well, you know......." 


What's going on? 


"Sasaki, are you and Makishima...?" 


"Aihara?" 


At that moment, the two women who had come with Aihara earlier approached us. 


"We'll go up first. We'll be waiting for you in front of the hot spring, so take your time." 


"Yes, yes! I'll be waiting for you in front of the hot spring."


The two women went out first. 


I wonder if they are senior managers or something? 


"Aihara, you're the manager of the soccer team, right? You're doing a great job." 


"Umm, yes. The seniors are nice and it's a lot of fun. How about you, Sasaki? 


If it weren't for...... circumstances, I'd like to do it too, but... 


"I don't think I can do it. I don't know as much about soccer as Aihara....... and I want to have more time for my hobbies." 


"I remember...... that your hobby is visiting cafes?" 


I'm always visiting different cafes to eat pancakes, and the last café I went to had these fluffy, melting pancakes. 


Seeing Aihara's curious look, I came back to myself. 


"I'm sorry! I started talking all of a sudden." 


"No, don't worry about it. I was just thinking that you have a cute side too, Sasaki." 


"Cute side?" 


"When we're together in the seminar, I think you're cool and mature, but when it comes to the things you like, you show your true colors, which I think is cute." 


Apart from the warmth of the hot spring, my face gets hot. 


"I think I'm going to get out of here!" 


I stand up, hiding my red face. 


"Oh, Sasaki, you're so shy!" 


"I'm not embarrassed...eh? 


"Sasaki?" 


It was right after I stood up. I was probably just a bit dizzy, but suddenly my vision wandered, and I slipped and fell toward Aihara. 


"Oh....... Sasaki, are you okay? 


"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine!" 


As I fell into the hot water, Aihara's chest was right in front of me, and my face got caught in it. 


"I'm sorry, Aihara......." 


When I tried to raise my body, my vision was very clear. 


"Sasaki......?" 


Aihara was dumbfounded as she looked at my face, which was pinned to her chest. 



PREV | NEXT