Prologue


TL: Akabane


***


"Eh, you see it, huh?"


"I don't ...."


"Liar. I made it visible. You don't have to hide it. What do you think after see girls' panties?"


"Please, stop"


"Then, we should take a picture now."


The way she was smiling mischievously was obvious by her tone of voice without needing to confirm it. I was frustrated, and at the same time, I feel embarrassed that I couldn't take my eyes off from this girl. 


I felt endlessly overwhelmed when I thinking how I should deal with these conflicting feelings from now on.


The afternoon sun was shining.


The only one in the classroom were me and my classmate, Yuu Mamiya.


Mamiya was sitting at her desk, the tips of her fingertips tugging at her black skirt that had been shortened above the knee.


From her black skirt, revealed two legs encased in black stockings attached to them. They look slender, and the part where a pair of her legs bump into each other is reshaped as if to show their softness.


Her toes that were exposed after taking off her shoes curled up like a cat's claws.


Through the fabric of her skirt, her thighs were in close contact with the table, and although only a little was visible, but it was still clearly visible.


It was so burning that my eyes were glued to it, and I felt my body temperature gradually rise.


I'm also a man, so if I saw it, of course I'll see it.


Especially if it's Yuu Mamiya, a girl who's usually be a honor student and arguably beautiful and unapproachable.


However, I won't let my common sense be swallowed up by this incident. I'm doing this because of unavoidable circumstances.


Because of that, the rather naughty photo shoot in class after school began.


I was thinking and wondering how this could have happened. So, I looked back at the incident after school yesterday.



PREV | NEXT