Chapter 11: Trophies Are Surprisingly Heavy To Hold


TL: Akabane


***


"S-Senpai ...... You did a great job. Great, great."


I thanked Suzune on my knees. Then, Suzune crouched down in front of me and patted my head as if she was petting a stray cat. I can't see her because my head is down, but I'm sure Suzune is patting my head with an angelic smile.


"So, is it good? Senpai is ...... years older than me, right? Aren't you embarrassed to be stroked like this by a younger girl? Everyone is looking at us, right?"


She asks as she strokes my head.


"This is so humiliating. If my classmates see me, they will laugh at me for the rest of my life."


"Yes, that's right. ...... If you were a normal boy, you wouldn't be happy to be stroked like this by a younger girl. ...... So, then why is Senpai flicking his tail happily like a puppy from a while ago?"


"Well, that's ......"


Oh, I can't move my body because it's too heavy......


I had a perverted trophy on top of my head.


This heavy object is what puts me in such a humiliating position. If it weren't for this huge trophy on my head, I would be able to shake off her stroking hands and even stand up. ......


[Pleased to be stroked by a younger girl.]


The trophy was deeply inscribed. Ever since this thing had been on my head, I had been unable to move my body more than a few millimeters from this position.


I heard Suzune's laugh with a giggle.


"What's so funny ......?"


"S-Senpai ...... The trophy on my Senpai's head is really light, you know? It's so light that if I blow on it with a puff of my breath, it will blow away."


"No, no, it's not. This trophy is so heavy."


"Oh, really? Then try lifting your head. I'm sure you can easily lift it up, right?"


"I-I'm not true ......."


"That's true. And if you raise your head, that ...... is embarrassing, but you can even see my pants, right? Do you want to see them, Senpai? If you can guess what color they are, I will stroke you more ......."


"Well, that's ......."


That's right. Suzune is squatting over my head in her school uniform. In other words, if I raise my head, I can even see the cloth of happiness between her legs!


What color are Suzune's pants?


Are they white? Are they light blue? Or are they black or red?


Look! Look at them! Because they are Suzune's underpants!


No, no, no, that's just a perverted virgin high school student.


Let me put it this way.


I want to check the color for reference in my sensual novel.


I put my neck into a tight grip. I lifted my head little by little while my neck bones creaked.


Look at it, Ryutaro! Look at Suzune's pants!


Finally, I lifted my head. My gaze wasn't on Suzune's pants ...... but on the devilish form of my cute little sister, Miyuki.


"Onii-chan, wake up for goodness sake!"


***


"Yesterday, that Suzune made one more hamburger for me. ...... She's really trying to fatten me up. ......"


Weekday morning. I was listening to Shota's boasting about Suzune again and again today, and I was acting like I was listening to him by randomly repeating the three phrases "Wow ......", "That's great." and "I'm jealous of you."


To be honest, they are quite appropriate affable, but Shota just wants to talk about himself in the first place, and since he doesn't hear the other party's voice, this is still deceiving enough.


"And then Suzune said let's take a bath together. I'm really glad it was a dream."


It's not a dream!


I was going to let it slide, but I couldn't help but tsk tsk in my heart.


Hey, this guy finally started bragging to me about what he saw in his dream. ......It's finally the end of the road. ......


"Really, I'm saying that you should get away from your brother for good, even in my dreams. ......"


No, you're even having your sister in your dreams, for goodness sake, get away from your sister. ......


Suzune in your dreams. ......


Shota talks about strange things, so even I remember the dream I had last night.


The dream I had last night: ...... Ah! I want to die! If Suzune finds out that I had that dream, I'll kill myself. ......


For the past few days, I've been having a lot of strange dreams. In these weird dreams, Suzune appears every time, and she completely sees through my sexuality and plays her tricks on me. ......


For the past few days, I've been having such dreams and being woken up by Miyuki just before I overslept.


[Pleased to be stroked by a younger girl.]


I was forced to release such a perverted trophy from Suzune, and I had to realize a few days late that the trophy was heavier than I had imagined. ......


The feeling of Suzune's soft palms on my head...... and her gentle voice like a young child soothing me, "Alright, alright." ......


Oh no! I hate to admit it, but my body is begging for it!


I want to be praised by Suzune!


I have been suffering from the aftereffects of Suzune's baiting for the past few days, but in one respect, her baiting has worked for me.


Sensual novels.


After the incident at the library, I wrote my latest story in a frenzy, relying on Suzune's advice and the sexual proclivities she had brought out in me. On that day, I told Suzune that I was writing sensual novels about my desires, and it's safe to say that the latest story I have written is exactly what I wanted to write.


As a result, I was ranked in the rankings on a posting site for the first time in my life.


When I woke up the next morning, the number of views of the latest story I had written on the eve of my holiday had exploded, and although it was still at the bottom of the list, I found the words "Author Konon" on the top of the ranking.


I didn't expect Suzune's advice to have such a direct effect on the results, but looking at the results, I have to admit that she was right. In fact, in the comments section, there were comments like "Haruka-chan, who loves pranks, is the best!" , "I want Haruka-chan to play nice with me too......" and other comments praising the heroine's aggressiveness were noticeable.


From now on, I can't sleep with my feet turned toward Suzune ....... No, rather, I want to sleep with my legs facing away from Suzune in the future. ...... It was such a perverse feeling.


"That's Suzune ...... so ossified ......."


I suddenly came back to myself at the sound of his voice and asked, "What's wrong?" I asked. Then Shota said, "Eh? No, no ...... I'm talking about this one......" he replied, a little flustered.


As I tilted my head at him, I heard a voice behind me say, "S-Senpai!"


I was so excited to hear the voice that I and Shota turned around at the same time and there was Suzune Minazuki, the main heroine of my and Shota's dream.


She waved at me with a smile that was more dazzling than the clear sky, and walked quickly toward me.


It's kind of exciting to see the girl who appeared in my dream the day before in the real world, isn't it......?


I hadn't seen her for just a few days, but it felt like it had been terribly long. She stops in front of me and bows her head politely as ever and greets me, "S-Senpai, good morning ......."


"Oh, oh, good morning ......."


When I greeted her back, Suzune then looked at Shota. Shota's cheeks were slightly torn while pretending to be unsympathetic to Suzune. The siblings stared at each other for a while. The usual routine is for Suzune to take out her lunch box and hand it to Shota.


But...


"............"


I was wondering if this was the case, but I was surprised to see that she didn't take out her lunch box at all. I had my doubts about that, but it seems that Shota was the same. He looked at Suzune, who didn't take out her lunch box, a little impatiently.


"What's wrong, Onii-chan?"


Suzune tilted her head at her brother. Shota fumbled a bit, "Well, it's that ......."


"S-Suzune ......where's the bento?"


"Bento? What are you talking about?"


"You see, I think I forgot my bento today too ......."


Shota was so bewildered that he said something he didn't understand. Suzune is still smiling at such Shota. And then.


"If it's a lunch box, I put it in my brother's bag. My brother always forgets his lunch box. ...... So from now on, I'm going to put it in your bag every morning so you don't forget."


She answered that with a smile on her face. She is a well-behaved little sister if you ask me normally. Even Shota should be grateful to his sister for putting his lunch in her bag in advance. And yet, Shota couldn't hide his upset.


And I know why he is upset.


From now on, he can't show Suzune's lunch box to everyone. That is the reason why Shota always forgets to bring his lunch box in the first place. Shota was so upset that he lost this regular event every morning that his eyes were darting around.


Seeing Shota like that, I thought to myself.


Suck it up! Shota, hey how do you feel? How do you feel now?!


I was fed up with Shota's boasting about Suzune, and as I was biting back my laughter, I suddenly felt something strange about Suzune's attire.


No, Suzune was wearing her school uniform as usual, but I felt that she was somehow different from usual.


I thought for a while about the reason for my discomfort, and then suddenly realized.


The skirt is a little shorter than usual. ...... No, let me put it another way. Suzune's skirt is the same length as I had imagined Haruka-chan's skirt to be. ......


Could it be that she is doing it on purpose? When I was aghast at her makeover, she suddenly noticed my gaze and tilted her head.


"Umm, is there something on my skirt?"


"Huh? Sorry, sorry, it's nothing!"


I hurriedly replied, and she replied with flushed cheeks for some reason, "W-Well, it's okay ......."


Apparently, she can see right through me. ......


Then, the three of us headed to the school. Shota was walking in the front, looking a little grumpy, and Suzune and I were following behind him. Suzune has been looking at her phone since a while ago.


As I looked at her sideways, I kept thinking about something.


It's been two days since I posted the latest episode, but Suzune, aka "Suzu," has yet to give me any feedback. Normally, she would be the first to write me, but not this time. That's why I was secretly impatient.


I wondered if Suzune had already read it. And what did she think of it?


I want to know ......I want to know ......I want to know as soon as possible. If possible, I want Suzune to praise my novel...... and pat me on the head and say, "You did a good job."


Ugh ...... the pervert trophy is getting heavy again.......


I was in agony, but suddenly I heard Suzune's voice saying "nn......" and looked at her.


She was still looking at her phone. What are you doing? Is she in contact with Miyuki? As I stared at her, I wondered if she had noticed my gaze, and she glanced at me with a sideways glance. And at that moment, she turned her gaze away from me, her cheeks flushed for some reason.


I was astonished when I saw that.


Wait a minute ...... Suzune, could it be ......?


I felt bad, but I tried to casually look at her phone. However, her phone has a peep-proof film on it that wasn't there before, so I couldn't see what she was reading.


As I looked at her in astonishment, she suddenly started typing something on her phone at a very fast speed. Then, when she finishes typing, she stares at the screen again.


"Pirorirorin"


From my phone, the notification sound is too well-timed.


I took out my phone.


"....."


There is a [Your novel has been commented on.]



PREV | NEXT