Chapter 21: Sleeping Together And Watch The Game Date


TL: Akabane


***


[Sasaki's POV]


1:00 AM.


I've been in bed since midnight, looking up at the ceiling, but I can't seem to fall asleep.


Meanwhile, Makishima, who was sleeping on the futon below me, seemed to be already asleep.


You should be more aware that a girl is sleeping next to you, you know!


I put my hand on my chest.


Is she Makishima's type of woman ......?


I was older than him, but the woman in the DVD package that Makishima had hidden away had large breasts.


I have average sized breasts, I'm not very receptive, and I'm treated like a child. ......


I wonder if Makishima still prefers girls with big breasts and gentle nature like Aihara-san ......?


I have a flashback to that scene I saw in the hospital room today.


The image of Aihara-san consoling the crying Makishima.


I'm an older than Makishima, but I can't comfort him like Aihara-san does.


If I don't do this, Makishima will--.


I can't comfort him like Aihara-san does. ...... but, don't be weak.


Today, Makishima and I were very close! And what's more, Makishima asked me out on a date, you know?


Don't worry. Makishima is looking at me.


Don't be so timid, Ayane Sasaki!


It's the same as when you won the center in Genesistars. If you want to be the top, don't be weak even once.


"...... Nn, Sasaki!"


I heard a voice calling me from the futon downstairs.


When I looked at Makishima, it seemed he was talking in his sleep.


Could it be that he is dreaming about me......?


"......Ah, hey ...... stop it ...... don't go there ......Oh, hey!"


Makishima is swooning.


I'm curious. What am I doing to Makishima in the dream?


I think so. ......


I was so curious that I kept my ears open after that, but I couldn't hear the rest of the dream, and I gradually became drowsy and before I knew it, I was asleep.


***


I woke up when the morning sun shining through the curtains and checked the current time on my phone.


7:00 ......?


I yawned and looked up at the ceiling.


Today's bed is very hard ...... and the ceiling is far away,.......


Oh, by the way, I slept on a futon.


"Soooo, soooo ......."


I hear a lovely sleeping breath in my ear.


I look to my right with a sideways glance and see a beautiful girl next to ............ Hmm? Beautiful girl⁈


Ayane Sasaki, the beautiful girl who was sleeping next to me with my right arm as a pillow.


Her brown medium short hair, which looks brighter than usual in the sunlight, is disheveled by her sleeping habit.


"Shhh, Sasaki......!"


Sasaki...... even her sleeping face is cute, it's foul. Up close like this, she has long eyelashes and shiny skin that would melt away in an instant if ...... you touched it even a little.


After staring at her sleeping face for a long time, Sasaki's eyes suddenly open.


There is a three-second gap, and Sasaki's cheeks gradually blush.


"Eh? Huh?"


"Good morning, Sasaki."


"Kyaa! Why is Makishima sleeping next to me⁈"


"What do you mean? This is my futon?"


"Futon?"


Sasaki looks around and checks her sleeping position.


"Why are your arms wrapped around me?"


"I don't know!"


"......Did Makishima drag me off the bed and do something sleazy to me?"


"Of course not!"


Sasaki looks at me suspiciously.


"You think I'd do that?"


"......B-Because..."


"It'd be awkward if I do that before a date."


"Date?"


"Oh."


Oh shit, what the hell am I talking about ......?


I'm just trying to make it sound like I'm having a good time!


"Ah! I'm wrong! I was going to say "going out!""


Sasaki's eyes turn from a glazed-over look to a mangled expression as the corners of her mouth turn up and her eyes narrow.


"A date? Wow, Makishima thought it was a date?"


"Oh, you know what!"


"Fufufu."


"Oh, God! I don't care if it's a date or not! I didn't do anything, got it?"


"Yes, yes, I know. If you were looking forward to a "date", you wouldn't do such a thing, would you?"


Sasaki agitates with a good look on his face.


I'm so embarrassed that I want to run away right now, but I take a deep breath to calm down.


"Look, look, it's almost 7:00. Let's have breakfast."


"Yeah."


After that, Sasaki made fun of me a lot for saying I had a date, but I was relieved to see her in a good mood in the morning.


"But anyway, why are you on my futon?"


"I haven't always been a very good sleeper, so maybe that's why. I'm glad I didn't fall on Makishima's head."


"Yeah, it's ......! I knew it was your fault! You knew it, but you played along!"


"Because. Makishima is so hard to make fun of, he's so funny!


You b*stard!


So, after finishing breakfast with the usual bickering, Sasaki went home.


After a noisy morning with all sorts of things going on, I finally got to be alone.


"I've got some time until lunch, so I'm going to do some laundry."


I put the clothes from yesterday's game in the washing machine and picked up the clothes Sasaki had been wearing in the room.


The clothes are warm, which tickles my manly fancy.


"No, no, no, no!"


I cut through my thoughts and put them all in the washing machine.


If I let my greed get the better of me at this point, I'd be right where Sasaki wanted me to be.


Keep your wits about you, Yutaro Makishima.


I hit the wash button and let out a deep sigh.


I have no regrets.


After that, I hung the laundry on the balcony, tidied up the room (put the stuff back where it belongs), and when the time for the meeting drew near, I put on my uniform and headed for Takatoudai station.


***


When I arrived at the station, a supporter wearing Tokyo Frontier uniform like me was going into the station.


It was still 30 minutes before the appointment.


Did I come a little too early?


"I'm looking forward to the halftime show!"


"Hey!"


"Let's take a bunch of pictures!"


I pass a group of three female supporters who are quite excited.


A halftime show? Who's coming?


"Oh, no! Here you go."


While I was watching the female supporters, I was approached by Sasaki from the opposite direction.


"Oh, hi."


"Hey, you were just looking at those girls, weren't you?"


"No, I wasn't!"


"Hmmm."


She gave me a sharp look that I could tell even through her glasses.


I told you I wasn't looking!


"I'm wearing the uniform I borrowed. What do you think?"


Tokyo Frontier's uniform is green with a red line on the left side.


A black skirt that goes below the knee to match the uniform, and also, as usual, glasses and a black mask.


"Yeah, it looks good on you."


The uniforms of me and Sasaki were from the same player, with the number 9 on the back and the player's name MAKOTO engraved right below it.


"There are a lot of people here today, so we'll have to take care of a lot of things."


Sasaki nodded and walked alongside me.


We got on the train and headed for the stadium.



PREV | NEXT