Chapter 1: When I Wake up, Everything Becomes Young


TL: Akabane


TL: This is my first time translating a novel into english, and the reason why i am translating this novel is because i can't wait for the LN release.


I'm sorry for my bad grammar, I hope you guys keep following this web novel until the end.


***


"It's too late to regret it!"


"It's too late to cry over it!"


On the way home after submitting the divorce papers to the court.


When I was walking under a street lamp, I was arguing with my ex-wife, Yuzu.


Even though a sudden divorce was triggered by a trivial argument, our marriage relationship is indeed cold.


Even if I refuse to get a divorce this time, it will still happen sooner or later.


"I'm so relieved to be away from you because I want to cry!"


"That's it! I don't want to see your face again either!"


"Then I should have divorced you earlier! I can finally enjoy my free time!"


"You have no freedom if you become a slave to the company!"


"That's better than being tied up by you!"


"When did I tie you up??"


"You keep calling me during work!"


"It's okay if you don't want to reply! But since I'm making dinner, you have to pay back!"


"That's not even about working! I usually work late every day, so you already know that I'm not going to have dinner?!"


"But you got drunk and came home around 8pm! If you have time to drink, then you better head home!"


"I didn't have overtime at that time! If you suddenly called me while to "eat at home", I would definitely be in a good mood!"


"Just tell me you just want to spend your time at the bar with the girls!You're cheating!"


"You're persistent! Don't call that cheating!"


When I started going out with Yuzu, I thought she was the happiest person in the world.


When I married her, I thought that happiness would last the rest of our lives.


But, in just four years, our marriage ended at the age of 27. If I could meet my past self, I would like to have an idea "Don't marry her!"


"Hey!Don't follow me!"


"I want to go back home!"


"That's my house!"


"Well, that's my house either!"


"Just stay in an internet cafe! You're used to staying there, aren't you!"


"I don't want to stay there! I only stayed there when I missed the last train! You're great, you can come home in evening!"


"Don't pick me up! Who told you to work for a black company?"


"I didn't work there because I like it! My previous company went bankrupt and I wouldn't look good if I was unemployed, so I rushed to find a job, and it turned out to be a black company!"


"I already advised you to think carefully about getting a job! You are too blind to see the true nature of the company!"


"My eyes are used to seeing women!"


"What did you say?! If I could start my life again, I would never marry you again!"


"That's my line! If I could travel back in time, I wouldn't want to get involved with you!"


If marriage is the grave of life, then it's like I'm crawling out of the grave. In other words, I was reviewed today.


For my second life starting from now on, let's forget about Yuzu and have fun. In order to do so, I had to stay away from Yuzu at an early stage.


I'd feel like a loser if I gave up here, but it would be better to stay in an internet cafe than to feel like this.


Then, I stopped in front of a traffic light.


"If you want to go, then go!"


"Don't chase me!"


"Who Chasing you?! Instead, leave your luggage tomorrow!"


"I'll do it! I don't like living in a room where your smell grows."


Yuzu crossed the zebra crossing with her back. This is the ending. I will never see Yuzu's faces again.


The marriage with Yuzu swirled around like a magic lantern, that's exist only for a moment.


Even if it's only for a moment, I still feel a sense of regret. Of course, I wouldn't say that I'd try to do it again.


It was clear that I would definitely get divorced again if I tried to. For both of us, it would be better not to have a relationship with the gold ring in our hands.


"See you later."


When I said it softly, Yuzu turned around.


She couldn't be seen clearly in the darkness, but she looked like she was expecting something.


"You said something, didn't you?"


"No, i am not"


"I'll say it again. If you have something to say, then say it clearly."


"No, i am not."


"Say it!"


"No! Just hurry up and—"


At the time, a black object appeared at the edge of his field of vision. It closed the distance towards Yuzu in an instant without slowing down at all.


When I noticed it, I bumped into Yuzuhana. And in the next moment, shock spread throughout his body— 


***


"Oh yes, yes yes yes!"


"It's hot!"


"You finally woke up!"


A girl in uniform looks at me while holding her cheek.


It was a girl wearing a sailor suit and her black hair in a ponytail. Just like my sister when she was young.


Wait, Sana? Why is she here? Did you come to see me who just got hit by a car


No, why are you punching me? Are you trying to wake me up, who is unconscious, with shock therapy?


But, this isn't a hospital room, is it? Isn't it  my old room? Why am I at my parents' house?


"What's wrong?"


"What are you doing here? You are Sana, right?"


Yuzu seemed to have frequent contact with her, but the last time I saw Sana was a year ago. She looks younger now.


Well, maybe she only looks like that because she's wearing a sailor uniform. Sana shouldn't have a cosplay hobby. But why does she wear a uniform?


"Yes, I'm Sana. Don't sleep and wake up now."


"I was hit by a car and I could say I was badly injured, but there was no pain other than on my cheek. Is my body still miraculous? In that case— Hmm, what happened to Yuzu? Is she safe?"


"Who is Yuzu?"


"Who? She's my wife, uh sorry, my ex-wife."


"Game flow, eh?"


"She's my real wife!"


"You can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy because you play too many games, huh."


"Don't look at your brother with that look!"


"It's okay, I'm on my brother's side! Even if you say that you are going to marry a girl in a game, I will definitely support you!"


"At least support me when I can meet a beautiful girl!"


"Then you should get up now! Have a nice time!"


Sana came out while hitting my back as if she wanted to inject a spirit.


Yuzuhana and her sailor outfit remained a mystery. I got out of bed without knowing why i suddenly felt uncomfortable.


"Something went wrong."


This is my room, but not mine. The bookshelves are laid out differently, nostalgic posters are pasted too and anime stuff that was supposed to be brought to a new home is still here.


Did Yuzu return it to my parent's house? If so, Then there should be an explanation for Sana. But instead of explaining the situation, Sana said that she doesn't know Yuzu. Even though they were so close, why would she pretend not to know?


I feel like I'm lost in a parallel universe. When I went down to the 1st floor without being able to understand the situation, my family was in the dining room.


"Eh?"


"What's wrong with you, Kohei? If you don't eat it right away, the miso soup will get cold."


"That's my line! Why are you so young again, mom?!"


"I'm wearing a make-up today."


"That's even beyond the level that cosmetics can reach! You look so young!"


"Oh, you're good at praising me now, huh."


"I'm not praising you! Father's hair is even more thick too!"


"I think this is because the hair growth agent I used."


"It's even beyond what hair growth agents can do! It's a hairstyle like my dad's used to!"


"Onii-chan, Onii-chan!"


"What?"


"I haven't been praised yet!"


"You look beautiful in your uniform too!"


"Yeay! I was praised by Onii-chan!"


"Good job, Sana-chan."


"Today's Kohei is the Kohei that I want to be proud of. Well, your father will take you. Your mother's breakfast was delicious today."


"That's the best way to cook Wiener!"


Don't praise me!


"Please explain it to me because I'm being serious! Mom, why are you so young again?? And dad, why is your hair so thick?! Sana, why are you wearing a uniform?!


"Because today is a school day"


"Go washed your face. Make sure you get a good nights sleep. Today was an important day."


"Important day?"


To me who was confused, my mother gave me a word that made me even more confused.


"Today is high school entrance ceremony day."



PREV | NEXT